Prince William Current Events 5: September-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if these pics were posted yet :eek: ...Newscom...

sipaphotos318287.jpg
sipaphotos318288.jpg

When will he find time to be in the army with all these public duties he's been part of lately?

Two articles on William

William and his plan for people's palace
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1520&Itemid=2

Make me top gun:prince Wills to do a Tom with flying lessons
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1522&Itemid=2
Maybe this is why he wants laser eye surgery?

And is it just me or in that last photo posted by runaway princess does William look heaps like Charles? Most likely just because they are grabbing their jacket in a smilar way, but still

Harry's polo shirt said:
Prince Charles would probably do it if Will ask him to. Prince Charles conforms to much.
To his son? I don't think so. Actually, this Buckingham idea is Charles'. He made that suggestion some years ago.
On side note, I don't believe this article anyway.

Idriel said:
To his son? I don't think so. Actually, this Buckingham idea is Charles'. He made that suggestion some years ago.
On side note, I don't believe this article anyway.

This idea is nothing new. The present Queen and Duke of Edinburgh raised the idea of staying at Clarence House as their home and only having Buckingham Palace as their offices at the beginning of the present reign.

And Queen Alexandra didn't want to move into BP but to stay at Marlborough House when her husband succeeded in 1901.

In both instances the government insisted on the use of BP as both home and office, I believe.

That article actually has a lot about William. The last few paragraphs talk about his relationship with Kate. I'm not sure how true it is though

"What about Prince William, who he knows through a mutual friend, James Meade ('Meadey'), who went to Eton? Is his sense of humour as bad as his dad's? OLLY admits: 'I do tease him about his sense of humour. He's always dropping clangers — saying things that just aren't that funny, but are intended to be. Depending on who's with him, people will either laugh,' (sycophantically, I assume) 'or just look at him. 'We get on well because we have a lot in common. We share the same interests — especially shooting. He's the best shot, really good. And we both want to go into the Army."

regardez said:
That article actually has a lot about William.

Ah okay sorry as I said I just skimmed over it as I was in a bit of a rush. In reference to his plan for Buckinham Palace I think it is a good idea in principal but rather should be applied to some of the smaller ones and that left as the royal residence and the others offered rent-free to charities. Love the idea though even if its not his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom