Prince William Current Events 4: June-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Scotsman:
http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=1778772005

William's jazz club is in the swing
ARTHUR MACMILLAN
//=0;i-=2){d+=unescape('%'+e.substr(i,2));};document.write(d);//]]>amacmillan@scotlandonsunday.com

PRINCE William has left St Andrews behind but the town is about to get an unlikely reminder of its royal resident's student days.
Following a suggestion by the heir to the throne, a jazz club called William's is to be created at one of the town's best-known hotels.

segolen said:
where did you get it from?
my friends get it for me in Hongkong. region 3 with Chinese&English sub. it's available on some websites(yahoo,etc.).

florawindsor said:
my friends get it for me in Hongkong. region 3 with Chinese&English sub. it's available on some websites(yahoo,etc.).

hahaha
I'm glad. It's a long way to go to Hongkong :cool: . As far as I go this year is France. but thanks bod, and I will check on yahoo.

have new pictures of William at Balmoral?

Sara Boyce

This has info. on what polop posted. Also you will find info. on the text messages found on Will's and KAte's cell phones that the maids in their hotel found. But they did not disclose exactly what was said.

willstit.gif

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/08/17/willsandharry/

Reina said:
This has info. on what polop posted. Also you will find info. on the text messages found on Will's and KAte's cell phones that the maids in their hotel found. But they did not disclose exactly what was said.

willstit.gif

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/08/17/willsandharry/

no, he ( the maid) didn't say what the messages were, but he was dumb enough to share it with his friends, and of course the boss found out and the " poor " man got dismissed from work....:eek: . My opinoin is that, he was going to get fired anyway, he should've said what the :eek: message was:eek:

I'm a great fun of the Simpsons (I even have the DVDs), but I'd prefer Will and Harry didn't star in the show. It could be the first step of the Royals' transformation from royals to showmen and showgirls. :D
I prefer royal Royals. Even now they already are a little too VIPs. :rolleyes:

I hope they won't do it!...The Simspson show is going down..its not as funny as it used to be...even though I couldn't resist their very sexy British accent!

ElisaR said:
I'm a great fun of the Simpsons (I even have the DVDs), but I'd prefer Will and Harry didn't star in the show. It could be the first step of the Royals' transformation from royals to showmen and showgirls. :D
I prefer royal Royals. Even now they already are a little too VIPs. :rolleyes:

You've forgotten about Edward's mock medieval production starring the Royals, Christopher Reeve, Jane Seymour, et al. And maybe even the 1968 production.

William's night out with Kate

Heir's the worse for wear

By VIRGINIA WHEELER and GORDON SMART

PIE-eyed Prince William leaves a nightclub with girlfriend Kate Middleton — after requesting a filthy rap song for her.
Normally strait-laced Wills, 23, looked like he could do with some air after he downed vodka and cranberry juice cocktails and Sambuca shots on a boozy night-out.

Shakedown by DMX [The song William requested for Kate]
Yo, yo, yo. Alright, alright.
Get the **** over here.
Don't you know X yo?
**** you.
I know I know you from somewhere.
Get the **** outta here with that X ****.
You got X on you, yo.
Give me this.
Yeah okay. You can have my jacket. You can have it. You can have my jacket.
Yo give me the watch mother******.
No yo don't take my watch from me that was a present to me yo.
Shut the **** up.
Okay yo. Alright alright. You can have everything.
Give me the boots.
Alright you can have my boots. Let me take everything off.
Okay. What's my name? What's my name?
Okay. Don't you know you're proud of this ****?
I'm not ******* around.
Okay. Please, please.
And I ****** your *****.
What?

From the Sun

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 226
shoks !:D

did Wills leave his " good taste in songs" at home
tatatatatata

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen pics of William drunk before. I've seen pics of him partying, but never drunk. Kate looks really sick in that pic, like she's aboout to puke or something. It can't be fun waking up to these headlines tomorrow.
Oh, well- I hope they had fun!

I thought Kate looked pissed. I wonder what the family will think when they see these pics?!

Ava Elizabeth said:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen pics of William drunk before. I've seen pics of him partying, but never drunk. Kate looks really sick in that pic, like she's aboout to puke or something. It can't be fun waking up to these headlines tomorrow.
Oh, well- I hope they had fun!

"I thought Kate looked pissed. I wonder what the family will think when they see these pics?!"

Yes, she did look annoyed. Maybe at the photographers?
Wich family do you mean? Kates or Williams?
Ava.

Ava Elizabeth said:
"I thought Kate looked pissed. I wonder what the family will think when they see these pics?!"

Yes, she did look annoyed. Maybe at the photographers?
Wich family do you mean? Kates or Williams?
Ava.

I think i read Sun newspaper articles says Kate got pissed off at paparazzi and William got drunk!

Sara Boyce

I'm not surprised, considering what a worthless tabloid the Sun is. I suppose that's the sort of thing that counts as news as far as that paper is concerned.

Idriel said:
Heir's the worse for wear

Shakedown by DMX [The song William requested for Kate]
Yo, yo, yo. Alright, alright.
Get the **** over here.
Don't you know X yo?
**** you.
I know I know you from somewhere.
Get the **** outta here with that X ****.
You got X on you, yo.
Give me this.
Yeah okay. You can have my jacket. You can have it. You can have my jacket.
Yo give me the watch mother******.
No yo don't take my watch from me that was a present to me yo.
Shut the **** up.
Okay yo. Alright alright. You can have everything.
Give me the boots.
Alright you can have my boots. Let me take everything off.
Okay. What's my name? What's my name?
Okay. Don't you know you're proud of this ****?
I'm not ******* around.
Okay. Please, please.
And I ****** your *****.
What?

From the Sun

That is the stupidest song ever!! The Sun probably found the picture and made up a story to go with it.

Lady Jennifer said:
I thought Kate looked pissed. I wonder what the family will think when they see these pics?!

She kinda looks like she is really tired and chewing. Usually when people are angry they clinch their teeth. Her jaw is pretty far down which looks as though she has something in her mouth.

doesnt Kate look a lot like that superwoman girl? whats her name? Linda something, i think she was superwoman back in the eighties. Anyway, to me Kate looks like her a LOT. I would attach a picture, but I dont know how!

cd_1 said:
I would attach a picture, but I dont know how!

click on Go Advanced below the quick post box, then scroll down and click on Manage Attachments. A small box will appear-then click Browse-then choose your picture that you have previously saved onto your computer-then click upload!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom