Prince William Current Events 3: April 2004-June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hillary_nugent said:
funny most of the girls i know don't really find William that attractive...
It’s the same with the girls I know; they prefer other people to William and I have to agree. I don't know what it is about him but if I had to choose between him and Harry, I'd pick Harry any day.

Same i would pick Harry over Wills...Wills is soo...hm...i don't know...feminine? hahaha ok that's not the exact words of what i think of him but my vocabulary is letting me down at the moment...hahaha

p.s. heya Danielle ^__^

Feminine ... ha ha. That's funny. I know what you mean though. Harry's more of a 'man' while William is more of the 'quieter' one. There is nothing wrong with that; they just have two different personalities.

hahahaha...yeah Harry does seem more 'manly' but he is pretty unique compared to most Royals which sets him apart and gives himself his own identification rather than just another royal ^__^ William is just sooo...pink hahahahaha although Harry is somewhat pink as well his rebellium pushes that aside hahaha

bwuhahahahaha...golly William a playboy? BWUHAHAHAHA i'm picturing a relly weird Will now hahaha

hasnt he been involved with alot of girls... they are like thousands off bees chasing honey

well just because there are heaps of girls after him that doesn't make him a playboy...

Prince William with Zara Phillips together recently:)

Attachments

• DWF15-802420.jpg
    DWF15-802420.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 342
  • DWF15-802421.jpg
    DWF15-802421.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 299
  • DWF15-802422.jpg
    DWF15-802422.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 333
  • DWF15-802423.jpg
    DWF15-802423.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 301
Peggy said:
Prince William with Zara Phillips together recently:)
no! Zara is his cousin but not as girlfriends! you know that!

Sara Boyce

i didn't say a word that they're lovers:p.............of course William is always kind with his cousin....so it's very nice to see them togerther......You know that!!

i think she's english, i know she went to Marlborough college

Princes William and Harry and their uncle, Earl Spencer, at the wedding of Davina Duckworth-Chad and Tom Barber at St Marys Church in West Raynham, Norfolk.
www.colourpress.com

Attachments

• COLOUR10044318.jpeg
    COLOUR10044318.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 453
  • COLOUR10044319.jpeg
    COLOUR10044319.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 421
  • COLOUR10044320.jpeg
    COLOUR10044320.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 515
  • COLOUR10044776.jpeg
    COLOUR10044776.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 414
  • COLOUR10044777.jpeg
    COLOUR10044777.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 395
  • COLOUR10044778.jpeg
    COLOUR10044778.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 432
  • COLOUR10044791.jpeg
    COLOUR10044791.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 411
where Earl Spencer! i havent see that pictures! i see William and Harry

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
where Earl Spencer! i havent see that pictures! i see William and Harry

Sara Boyce
he's on some of the pics at www.colourpress.com you can check them out yourself if you like to
i didn't post them in this thread cause it's a Prince William thread and not a Earl spencer thread...

A quick question.

Do you think if I mailed Prince William a painting he would get it?
I'm thinking of making it rather huge so it would draw a little attention.

another "Prince Willie Lover"....Join the club...hehehehe...

bad_barbarella said:
haha so true... girls get famous off him and he has money and power... sometimes they over ride everything else
I don't think that's it. William is very good looking. If all girls are into is his money, fame, and power, then why are there no Prince Charles pages? Granted, William is much more famous and popular, but it's hormonally-challenged teenage girls who made him so in the first place.

I personally think William is gorgeous!! :)

Last edited:
William's alright, although I too would pick Harry over William any day (a bit on the young side, but who cares!).

Apparently, Charles was considered quite a catch when he was younger. Even my dad said that the girls all used to think that Charles was VERY handsome when he was younger - what with this dark hair and blue eyes and all. And I'm like "uhhh, noooo".

As a teenager in the 1970s I thought Charles was absolutely gorgeous. I don't think he is too bad now but I am in my late 40s so looking at him through different eyes to today's younger generation.

Whenever I see many of the headlines about William and girls I remember seeing similar ones about his father back in the late 60s and throughout the 70s. These headlines relate to his being the saviour of the Royal Family as well as to him being handsome etc.

Prince William attend rembrance day

Prince William attend rembrance day for his first time at ages 22 years old he is future King of England.

please pose pictures and articles

Sara Boyce

Prince William on People cover about his future life

i got people covers of Prince William when i got home from my trip of MO see my Uncle but i look of Prince William of People magazine on right corner.

if you are subcribe or not! you can go bookstore or stores get one or you wanted get new subcribe of people magazine here is http://people.aol.com for new subcribe if you wanted it.

that magazine talking about his future life after college in St.Andrews University he told interview he would go army same Prince Harry.

Sara Boyce

William's county asks him to US for a party

William's county asks him to US for a party
From Elaine Monaghan in Washington

PRINCE WILLIAM has been invited to celebrate the 275th anniversary of an American county named after an earlier Prince William, whose bloodthirsty exploits earned him the nickname “the Butcher.”

Prince William County in Virginia is named after Prince William Augustus, the Prince’s seventh great uncle, who slaughtered Scots at Culloden in 1746.

“We’ve let bygones be bygones,” said Sean Connaughton, the chairman of the county’s board of supervisors, which is responsible for the year-long commemorations planned for 2006.

Prince William Augustus, or the Duke of Cumberland, was an innocent child just 9 when the county was established in 1731 as a British royal colony.

But he earned notoriety for his ferocious quelling of a Jacobite uprising in 1745, when thousands of Scots loyal to Bonnie Prince Charlie were shot and bayonetted, even when in retreat. Thirty Scots were burnt alive in a cottage where they had taken refuge. He suffered only 300 casualties at Culloden while the Scottish rebels lost 2,000 men.

Prince William Augustus never visited the county named in his honour. He never even visited Virginia, where Cumberland County and the Cumberland Gap are also named after him. Fifty-six out of 61 counties established before the American Revolution were named after British royalty or government figures.

History does not offer an encouraging precedent but organisers of the county’s commemorations hope that Clarence House will give the invitation sympathetic consideration and allow Prince William to travel to Virginia. If Prince William agrees to attend the commemorations in 2006 it would be a massive boon for a county in transition from rural obscurity to relative wealth, not least because it might finally overshadow the unpleasant legacy of Lorena Bobbitt, a famous former resident, who made the county famous by slicing off her husband’s penis in 1993.

“He could bring a little class and excitement to Prince William,” said Liz Bahrns, a county spokeswoman who is helping to plan the event. “It’s really hard to get high-profile individuals.”

A local official told The Times: “There are lots of happy girls around here, including my daughter.”

Mr Connaughton, an Irish Catholic by descent, approved the Prince’s invitation, and addressed it to Sir David Manning, the British Ambassador in Washington.

Prince William can anticipate some top-quality Virginian hospitality if he does decide to visit. “They’re starting construction on a $50 million, five-star hotel and conference facility along the Potomac.

“That should be done by the time he comes over,” Mr Connaughton said.

ROYAL CHARITY

Current Prince William

William, second in line to the throne, spent his gap year with soldiers in Belize and with Raleigh International in Chile

The Prince is pursuing a four-year History of Art MA at St Andrews University

He is considering attending Sandhurst military training college
REBEL SLAUGHTER

Prince William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland

Nicknamed “the Butcher” because of his merciless slaughter of all rebels in a 1745 jacobite uprising

Son of King George II, making him the seventh uncle of the current Prince William

Prince William at Sandringham for Christmas Services have post pictures?

Sara Boyce

Is Paris getting the royal brush-off?

London Free Press

Prince William is apparently ignoring a series of e-mails from American socialite Paris Hilton, who's saying she'd like to meet him. She claims Wills is only one of two men she has wanted, but not "gotten." Meanwhile, palace insiders say Prince Charles warned besotted Prince Harry, 20, to cool his hot romance with South African beauty Chelsy Davy, 19, (who's telling friends she wants to marry Harry) after the pair slipped away from his bodyguards and tore off in a speedboat to a deserted Mozambique island for a day of fun in the sun. Charles told his son: "Be careful, the last thing this family needs now is a pregnancy scandal!"

PREDICTION: Paris gets a polite brush-off from Wills. Harry's romance doesn't last; Chelsy's too controlling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom