Prince William Current Events 3: April 2004-June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't the Duchess attend? She is his stepmother, not to mention the long time companion of his father. By most accounts they get along just fine. I would be shocked, and disappointed if she DIDN'T go.

i always wondered how they managed to be in 2 or more events in one day, did they go there after trooping the colour? it must be very busy to drive for royals. they are always travelling around, no stop....

i had nothing against Camilla but imo, these occasions are for blood relative or say someone you love/ some one who loves you to attend. Camilla may be his father's companion for years, but i wonder if they(C,W) have such affection for each other. it justs seems weird to me......

Last edited by a moderator:
If so,there is no member of the Royal Family attend this time just the Queen,the Duke of Edinburgh,Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.So for sure maybe the Queen would have to smile or at least talk to the Duchess for the first time in public after the Wedding.

florawindsor said:
i had nothing against Camilla but imo, these occasions are for blood relative or say someone you love/ some one who loves you to attend. Camilla may be his father's companion for years, but i wonder if they(C,W) have such affection for each other. it justs seems weird to me......

I have to admit, that I most definitely agree with you, florawindsor. Nothing against Camilla but that has to be an odd relationship. It seems a bit weird to me too...or at least awkward, IMHO.

Prince William arrives at Cirencester Polo Club on a motorbike for a polo match in Gloucestershire on June 17, 2005, England.

Attachments

• 53092399.jpg
    53092399.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 209
William kissing the Duchess at Polo Game yesterday:

Attachments

• 53093827.jpg
    53093827.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 206
  • 53094717.jpg
    53094717.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 161