Prince William Current Events 3: April 2004-June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some1 read this? I hope some1 can translate, i do that but i don't have time. SORRY!

Príncipe William termina pololeo con su compañera de departamento
Fecha edición: 23-11-2004

0,,1_100119734_189,00.jpg

El príncipe William de Inglaterra (22) finalizó su pololeo de casi un año con Kate Middleton (21), la joven con quien compartía departamento en la Universidad de St. Andrews, en Escocia, luego de protagonizar varias discusiones, según informó el semanario británico The Mail on Sunday. La pareja, agrega la publicación, decidió "enfriar la relación" para concentrarse en los exámenes finales, que parten en enero.

Además, el joven heredero a la Corona Británica le habría dicho a su ex que tras las pruebas académicas, a fines de mayo, desea tomarse un mes para viajar solo, posiblemente a Kenia. Allí visitaría a su amiga Jecca Craig, cuya familia tiene en ese país una reserva natural.

Amigos del príncipe señalaron que los jóvenes venían teniendo problemas desde mediados de año, cuando William partió de viaje con un grupo de amigos a Grecia. Después de varias discusiones le habría expresado a la joven estudiante de arte que deseaba terminar, ya que se sentía "encerrado" y necesitaba pensar en su futuro.

Tras la ruptura, la trigueña Kate Middleton habría decidido mudarse del departamento que compartía con William y otro amigo. Según contó un cercano al heredero, éste sentía que el pololeo se había vuelto aburrido y pensaba que él y Middelton eran mejores amigos que pareja.

Recientemente, el príncipe no sólo ha sido vinculado a Jecca Craig, sino que también a la estadounidense Anna Sloan (21), una rica heredera a quien fue a ver a su rancho en Texas, después de sus vacaciones en Grecia. El siempre ha estado interesado, pero ella ya lo rechazó una vez, asegura The Mail on Sunday.

Translation from dictionary.com

Prince William finishes pololeo with his companion of department

Prince William of England (22) almost finalized his pololeo of a year with Kate Middleton (21), the young person with whom shared department in the University of St. Andrews, in Scotland, after carrying out several discussions, according to informed the British weekly magazine The Mail on Sunday. The pair, adds the publication, decided "to cool the relation" to concentrate itself in the final examinations, that start off in January. In addition, the young heir to British Corona would have said to him to his ex- ones that after the academic tests, by the end of May, a month wishes to take itself to travel single, possibly to Kenya. There he would visit his friend Jecca Craig, whose family has in that country a natural reserve. Friends of the prince indicated that the young people came having problems from mid year, when William left from trip with a group from friends for Greece. After several discussions he would have expressed the young student to him of art that wished to finish, since it felt "locked up" and it needed to think about his future. After the rupture, the dark-skinned Kate Middleton would have decided to change itself of the department that shared with William and another friend. According to it counted a near one the heir, this one felt that the pololeo had become boring and thought that he and Middelton were better friends than even. Recently, the prince has not only been tie to Jecca Craig, but that also to the American Anna Sloan (21), a rich heiress whom went to see her farm in Texas, after its vacations in Greece. Always been she has interested, but it already rejected it once, assures The Mail on Sunday.

It may sound kind of wierd but this is what I got.Lol.

Thanks so much, who do the best is not forced to do more.
Once again thanks so much!

micas said:
Thanks so much, who do the best is not forced to do more.
Once again thanks so much!
You're welcome,micas!:cool:

I gona post this pics and i gona rune way ... this is the tipe of pics that make a lot of members screem....

Prince William riding (C) Monday 03 January 2005, with the Beaufort Hunt which is based near Tetbury in Gloucestershire, close to the Highgrove home of his father, the Prince of Wales. It is just six weeks before the ban on hunting with hounds comes into effect

Attachments

• 00340095.jpg
    00340095.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 00340094.jpg
    00340094.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 327
look i am well experienced in reading into men... like although william is down to earth he still must have ego problems... i think when he finds the right girl he will know because they will just feel right...

most guys dont want the girls that chase the guys... i think he will be the one doing the chasing... paris would have had a better chance if she didnt spill the beans on liking will and also pretending he wasnt that important then mabye he would have wanted to know her...

i think the whole media circus ruined that... guys like to be private especially princes

More pics from hunting!!!

Attachments

• is_10640807.jpg
    is_10640807.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 314
  • is_10640808.jpg
    is_10640808.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 359
  • is_10640809.jpg
    is_10640809.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 378
  • is_10644196.jpg
    is_10644196.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 283
  • is_10644197.jpg
    is_10644197.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 304
  • is_10644198.jpg
    is_10644198.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 303
  • is_10644199.jpg
    is_10644199.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 329
Thanks for the pics! William's horse is beautiful!

In did, a very beutiful horse! I just wich have one lke that.

Wills and Harry lend a hand packing relief supplies
Hellomagazine.com

JANUARY 2005

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/01/07/willsrelief/#enviarClutching a packet of loo paper, Prince William showed that he was very much a hands-on royal as he and his brother Harry helped process relief supplies destined for the tsunami-ravaged Maldives at a Red Cross depot on Friday.

Having helped pack the supplies into boxes, the St Andrews student also got to test a skill he’s probably had little cause to call upon in the past – that of palette-shunting.

The Queen's elder grandson was snapped manoeuvring palettes piled high with sealed cartons of relief material in and out of the Bristol warehouse.

1. The brothers proved very much hands-on royals
2. Having helped pack the supplies into boxes, Wills gets to practise a skill he has presumably had little call for in the past - that of palette shunting
3. The St Andrews student proved himself a dab hand at manoeuvring the tons of supplies around
4. Charles' elder son was obviously relishing the opportunity to do his bit for the aid efforts

Attachments

• williamharry-dop3a.jpg
    williamharry-dop3a.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 274
  • williamharry-dop1a.jpg
    williamharry-dop1a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 297
  • williamharry-dop4a.jpg
    williamharry-dop4a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 248
  • williamharry-dop2a.jpg
    williamharry-dop2a.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 225
Will Harry cause William to take another gap year?

By JASON LEWIS, Mail on Sunday 15:44pm 6th February 2005

Prince William is refusing to decide what he will do after leaving university, raising speculation he is planning to disappear on an extended holiday.

The 22-year-old Prince, currently studying for his final exams at St Andrews University, had been expected to go straight to Sandhurst to begin training as an Army officer.

However, it has become clear that he is increasingly anxious to delay his arrival at the military academy - largely, friends say, because of Prince Harry.

His younger brother is due to enter Sandhurst in a couple of months' time, and William is reluctant to join so soon afterwards, when he would be a junior officer to Harry.

Buckingham Palace last night said William was too preoccupied by revising for the exams for his geography degree to make decisions about his future.

Officials described reports that he was to take another gap year as mere 'speculation', and denied claims he was refusing to undertake public engagements.

However, William's disinclination to commit himself to the Army will be unwelcome to courtiers, who are already anxious-that junior Royals are appearing to be workshy.

Concerns over unfavourable publicity

They are concerned that Harry attracts unfavourable publicity because of his playboy antics, as does his 44-year-old uncle, Prince Andrew, who was last week castigated by MPs for his profligate use of helicopters to take short journeys.

A friend of William's told The Mail on Sunday: "William is adamant he wants to take some time out when he graduates. He doesn't want to be pinned down to making any definite commitments about his future.

"He has said he wants to travel for a couple of months at least and has confided that he would love to go back to Kenya, where he spent time during his gap year between Eton and university working on a wildlife reserve.

"The pressure of knowing he will one day be King weighs very heavily on him, so he thinks that while he's in the prime of his youth he should be allowed to do everything he could possibly want."

As well as inviting questions about William's commitment to public life, any decision by him to depart on another gap year will expose Royal finances to further scrutiny.

The Prince's holiday would be funded by his father's estate, the Duchy of Cornwall, which is already the subject of an inquiry by a powerful committee of MPs, investigating whether the £500 million Duchy is funding the lavish lifestyles of Prince Charles's circle, including Camilla Parker Bowles.

But last night a Buckingham Palace spokesman said: "William is still at university and will not be making any plans about his future until after he completes his exams in June. He is working very hard on his studies and revising for his finals. Any thoughts about what he will do on completing his studies are being pushed to the back of his mind."

Asked whether the Prince was planning to decline Royal engagements, the spokesman said this too was "pure speculation". He added: "William has already done some public engagements and it is likely this will continue.

New photos of William and Kate

Firstly thanks to William Daily for these photos! Much appreciated.

These are photos of William and Kate skiing at Verbier in Switzerland. He's a gentleman carrying Kate's skis for her.

Attachments

• williamkate2.jpg
    williamkate2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 911
  • willskate5.jpg
    willskate5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 883
  • carryingbothskis.jpg
    carryingbothskis.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 414
Thank you for those picture.....

Karla64

Thank

Thank you very much for pictures !!!! It's really great

MARCH 5: Princes' Harry and William watch on during the IRB Rugby Aid Match between The Northern Hemisphere and The Southern Hemisphere at Twickenham Stadium on March 5, 2005 in Twickenham, England.

Attachments

• 52280249.jpg
    52280249.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 262
  • DWF15-562020.jpg
    DWF15-562020.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 52280316.jpg
    52280316.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 52280118.jpg
    52280118.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 52280083.jpg
    52280083.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 52279895.jpg
    52279895.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 52279875.jpg
    52279875.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 276
  • 52280115.jpg
    52280115.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 248
Prince William falls off horse in charity polo match

Prince William fell of his horse during a charity polo match for Tsunami Aid and Relief. William was in a tangle of extreme horseplay and fell backwards onto his head, neck, and shoulders as shown here in the USA on the news replay. He immediately got back up on his horse to finish the match. Prince Harry was also playing in the game on William's team which lost the match.

Caption:
BIRDLIP, ENGLAND - MARCH 12: (NO UK SALES FOR 28 DAYS) Prince Harry (in yellow) watches his brother William hit the ground after falling during in a polo match playing for the Hayley Charity Trophy in aid of victims of Indian Earthquake Tsunami held at Longdole Polo Club on March 12, 2005 in Birdlip, England. Prince Harry, who was on the winning team, received the trophy from Louise Knights. (Photo by Anwar Hussein Collection/ROTA/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 209
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 177
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 210
i hope that the prince is doing better after his fall. and thank goodness he didn't suffer from any injuries.

I don't think he was hurt at all. And if he was, it wasn't bad; he got right back on his horse and played.

WILLS TAKES TERRIFYING TUMBLE AT POLO MATCH:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

15 MARCH 2005

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/03/15/princewilliam/#enviarPrince William narrowly escaped injury on Saturday after a dramatic fall from his horse during a charity polo match which found him pitted against brother Harry.

Onlookers had a bit of a scare as Wills dramatically hit the ground, head over heels. However, it soon became clear that all was well after he simply dusted himself off and remounted after the tumble.

"It was just a bit of a slip and he was fine,'' said one of Prince William's teammates. ''We had a bit of a joke about it, and he got back on.''

Prince Harry's team emerged victorious from the match, organised by the young royals to benefit victims of last December's Asian tsunami. "We've had great fun," said Prince William after the competition. "This is a very worthwhile cause and we are just pleased we can do something to help."

The charity event raised £40,000 to aid the reconstruction efforts in the region.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Prince William gave onlookers quite a scare when he fell from his horse during a charity polo competition
Photo: © Alphapress.com

Despite the dramatic appearance of the tumble, Wills was uninjured, and simply dusted himself off to continue the match
Photo: © Alphapress.com

Attachments

• william-dop1a.jpg
    william-dop1a.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 206
  • william-dop2a.jpg
    william-dop2a.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh that is quite scary. I am glad he is ok. Can the players just wear footballl (americano) helmets? That would make me less nervous.

i bet he is fine. just embarassed

Reina said:
Gosh that is quite scary. I am glad he is ok. Can the players just wear footballl (americano) helmets? That would make me less nervous.

Well, they do wear helmets, but not that kind.

New photos

Check out www.thisislondon.co.uk has a story on Harry, William and Kate all out in Fulham at a place called the Sugar Hut. I posted photos and also posted some photos of William and Harry playing soccer for the Eton old boys from a week ago I think. There was an article in the Sun about it as well.

Attachments

• clutchingjumpber.jpg
    clutchingjumpber.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 329
  • gettingintocar.jpg
    gettingintocar.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 304
  • kateleavingsugarhut.jpg
    kateleavingsugarhut.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 429
  • leavingsugarhut.jpg
    leavingsugarhut.jpg