Prince William Current Events 21: January 2010-January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all, I think William is doing a good job at these royal duties. It looks like it comes easy for him. I think Diana had two great sons..I know she'd be proud of them.

I think William is the spitting image of his father when he comes to royal engagements, he has taken to them like a fish to water.

I agree with you all. William seems to have really come into his own lately. He's getting more and more comfortable with doing engagements and even his speeches sound more polished. He seems much more confident to me.

I found this YouTube video from William's Headley Court visit. It includes his speech.

YouTube - William visits wounded heroes at Headley Court

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree too, he is maturing into the role with more experience.

Okay, I'm impressed.

Very impressive. He's becoming a very mature young man.

I was impressed especially with his trip to Australia. He did such a good job and received very good press. I think he'll be a big asset to the RF.

You can really tell he's comfortable and engaged. Both he and Harry really shine when advocating for wounded soldiers.

The aura coming from him is so kingly and regal!! He looks ready for his role. And I love the accent;).

You can really tell he's comfortable and engaged. Both he and Harry really shine when advocating for wounded soldiers.

I think it is their military schooling. Harry seemed really comfortable at battle in the Middle East too.

Can I say that he looks really handsome in uniform? :whistling:

^^
I was thinking on the trooping the colours event, so excuse my mistake ;). Afterwards I realised that he was wearing robes and not an uniform on these photos, and you know english is not my first language anyways.:flowers:

Can I say that he looks really handsome in uniform? :whistling:
Yes you can . . . and I agree. :)
He looked wonderful and relaxed at both Trooping the Colour and the Garter ceremony. He seems to look so happy and healthy lately.

HRH Prince William attends The Royal Society's 350th Anniversary Convocation at the Royal Festival Hall on June 23, 2010 in London.

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4

I don't know what I like best when he's smiling or when he's serious. It's funny how all around him pick up his mood....The pic with the Queen and Princess Anne looking is my favorite . Wish it could come without watermarks...

Did anybody see the programme on ITV last night on William & Harry in Africa entitled The Brother Prices?

HRH Prince William attends The Royal Society's 350th Anniversary Convocation at the Royal Festival Hall on June 23, 2010 in London.

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4
William looks so handsome.
Does anyone know what exactly this organization does that he's now a member of?

William looks so handsome.
Does anyone know what exactly this organization does that he's now a member of?

The Royal Society is the UK's national academy of science and the commonwealth.

William is really getting himself established. I like the fourth pic with Anne and the Queen watching. Also Pr. Phillip was there but he was probably blocked by the guy.

I like that speech for the Royal Society. It must have been a little embarrassing though, being late, and with HM there! But I respect his enthusiasm for the World Cup. Myself, I understand how hard it is to peel the eyes away from these games. I am still crushed about the USA and England. I feel really bad for England too because it was such a humiliating loss. 4-1 is just wrong.

I loved William speech, he is growing to be a natural at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom