Prince William Current Events 21: January 2010-January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Blackpool pleasure beach, it's nice that he can go out like that and it doesn't make headline news.

Is Prince William ready to be King? | Mail Online

Two opinion polls say the public would prefer Prince William to his father, the Prince of Wales, as our next monarch.

ICM Research says this is the view of 64 per cent of its respondents. YouGov found 56 per cent of this opinion. In a Daily Mail poll, Harris found 48 per cent would be happy for Prince Charles to stand aside.

We’ve had a Queen Mother, but is a King Father feasible?

Dunno why the article was pulled but BP confirmed Prince William's apperance. I doubt Kate will be with him but I'd love for her to go too.

18th December 2010
PW.jpg

Prince William
will attend Thursford Christmas Spectacular Gala Evening in support of Teenage Cancer Trust

Prince William leaving the Annabel's member club around 1 30 am, London,
December 16, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Dunno why the article was pulled but BP confirmed Prince William's apperance. I doubt Kate will be with him but I'd love for her to go too.

18th December 2010
PW.jpg

Prince William
will attend Thursford Christmas Spectacular Gala Evening in support of Teenage Cancer Trust

When I googled "thursford christmas william" there were several links that indicated that he would attend but when I clicked on the links, each was either missing or contained no reference to him. I suspect this might have been a bit of misinformation that got picked up by several news agencies without checking and they were later forced to remove the link. But - I hope not - I'd love to see the couple out and about!

When I googled "thursford christmas william" there were several links that indicated that he would attend but when I clicked on the links, each was either missing or contained no reference to him. I suspect this might have been a bit of misinformation that got picked up by several news agencies without checking and they were later forced to remove the link. But - I hope not - I'd love to see the couple out and about!
Same thing happened to me but since the British Monarchy website has William listed as attending this event then I guess it's official. RoyalReporter said he would check if Kate is going to be attending this even with him.

Alright RoyalReporter says they may appear together! William will decide it on Saturday

http://twitter.com/#!/RoyalReporter

Last edited by a moderator:
Exciting...except that he goes on to note in the same (or a similar) tweet that no press is allowed in...so I don't know that we'll get any photos.
I asked him and he said we will definitely get photos when they arrive.

A nice article and a worthy cause!

Prince William leaving the Annabel's member club around 1 30 am, London,
December 16, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
I wonder what he was doing there? Obviously he wasn't partying as he was all dressed up in a suit. Perhaps it was business.

Moderators: Perhaps we should start a new thread as this one already has over 600 posts! :flowers:

A nice article and a worthy cause!

I wonder what he was doing there? Obviously he wasn't partying as he was all dressed up in a suit. Perhaps it was business.

Moderators: Perhaps we should start a new thread as this one already has over 600 posts! :flowers:

And I doubt he was at Annabels for business, possible gone for dinner then for a quick (turning into a long) drink. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for a new thread, which can be found here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom