The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Courtier

On july 9th William to attend to see Water polo Match

The Prince of Wales - Thursday 9th July 2009.

Prince William Pictures - Visit of HRH Prince William To The Organisation Skills Force - Zimbio

Prince william accidently reveals secret plan his first Commonwealth tour Gasp!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alth-tour.html

Old 07-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
Getty: Visit of HRH Prince William To The Organisation Skills Force

Lovely pictures of William on this engagement -- he really does seem energized on visits that include kids!
He does indeed. He looks so enthusiastic about what he's doing. A wonderful man.

Old 07-07-2009, 05:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

The trainee RAF helicopter pilot is more used to planning sorties and checking weather forecasts than legal argument.
But in the ceremony on Monday at London's Middle Temple the Prince was not only called to the Bar - to be made a honorary barrister - but called to the Bench, the Inn's governing body.

Prince William becomes honorary barrister - Telegraph
Old 07-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Courtesy of Abaca Press.

Prince William arrives to be Called to the Bench as a Royal Bencher at a ceremony at Middle Temple in London, UK (6/07/2009).

http://i25.tinypic.com/11ioab9.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/2dj3uxf.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/15zs706.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2qtbc6h.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/2iudev5.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/30cok9c.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/jsee11.jpg

Prince William reveals secret plans for first official trip Down Under (7/07/2009).

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...r-of-london/1/
Old 07-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/888...0A760B0D811297

What is that copper looking thing on his wrist?
Old 07-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

I wondered the same thing, rchat. It's a bracelet of some kind, with an engraved message on it. I tried to use my photo program to read it from this photo, but to no avail...

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 07-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Aristocracy

Is this the bracelet you mean?

Tidbit: That night, Prince William was wearing a copper bracelet with “Heroes” inscribed on it. Perhaps a tribute to the troops in the front line? Prince William had paid a secret visit to the British military personnel in Afghanistan in April.
Prince William and Kate Middleton Together at Whisky Mist : Merry Royals - Following the lives of Royalty
Old 07-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself1995 View Post
Is this the bracelet you mean?
Tidbit: That night, Prince William was wearing a copper bracelet with “Heroes” inscribed on it. Perhaps a tribute to the troops in the front line? Prince William had paid a secret visit to the British military personnel in Afghanistan in April.
Prince William and Kate Middleton Together at Whisky Mist : Merry Royals - Following the lives of Royalty
Yes, that looks like it. I noticed Harry has various things on his wrist too. Hm, interesting.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William's appointment as an honorary barrister is a meaningless tradition that undermines the profession

Honorary barristers: a legal travesty | Heather McRobie | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
Old 07-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I could see if he going to go out and practice law, but he's not. I don't see how it undermines anything unless people are seriously confused about who is a barrister and who isn't (I strongly doubt that's the case).

And I, for one, would like to go to a graduation where Kermit was getting an honorary degree.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Pics 9.7.2009

Prince William and former British water polo player Joanna Wray
take their seats at The Manchester Aquatics Centre in Manchester,
north-west England on July 9, 2009. The Prince visited to watch the
British Women's Team play Slovakia in the LEN European Nations
Tournament.
The Prince has been a long-time supporter of the sport, playing it at
St Andrew's University and in the Army. In 2004, Prince William was
selected to represent Scotland Universities in an international tournament.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 07-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

William is definetly a Mountbatten Windsor Spencer. He has the right mix of his mother and father family in his face. I didn't realize he had such wide shoulders =) And the girl who is sit next to him looks like my cousin lol
Old 07-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Courtier

Britain's Prince William (2L) is presented with the match ball by members of the British womens water pole team at The Manchester Aquatics Centre in Manchester, north-west England on July 9, 2009.BelgaPicture - Category details
Old 07-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William has enjoyed one of his sporting passions as he cheered on a triumphant Great Britain's women's water polo team.
A keen player himself, William joked he wished he could jump in the water and join in the fun at the Manchester Aquatics Centre.

The Press Association: William cheers on water polo team
Old 07-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Doesn't he look ever so happy watching what's going on. You can see in his mind he's going through the game, saying to himself what they should be doing
Old 07-12-2009, 08:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

THOSE royal minders really can be killjoys. When Prince William let slip to some Aussie well-wishers in London that he might be heading to Melbourne later this year, the official response was "no plans

Will we Harry to a republic? | Herald Sun

Prince William may visit New Zealand next year after he let slip a planned Down Under tour that was meant to be top secret

Prince may visit NZ - National - NZ Herald News
Old 07-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

While some brothers would be only too pleased to see the back of each other after living together for a few months, Prince William and Prince Harry have clearly been having a whale of a time. Mandrake hears that they are now planning another motorcycling trip abroad

Prince William and Prince Harry plan their second motorcycle odyssey - Telegraph

Old 07-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Aristocracy

Some recent stuff I came across when I was looking for something else - thought people might like to see it, so I went ahead and posted it.

BBC Fuels Prince William Wedding Story
AdelaideNow... BBC fuels Prince William wedding rumours

Paper Paid $2M to gag hacking victims ( goes with the story that News of the World hacked Prince Williams phone to get stories on him).
Paper paid &squo;$2m to gag hacking victims&squo; | PerthNow

The Reluctant Princes
Patrick Barkham on the reluctant princes, William and Harry | UK news | The Guardian
Old 07-22-2009, 04:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William requests a box at GlobalGathering festival in Stratford-upon-Avon to see his favourite band - The Prodigy

Prince William is a fan of The Prodigy and wants to go to GlobalGathering | thelondonpaper.com

Closed Thread

Tags
prince william