Prince William Current Events 18: January-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he looks cute in those dancing pics and the girl didn't have any complaints either.:D She gave an interview in Aussie TV and said that her ex-b/f had sold the pics and that she only came forward to avoid speculation about what happened that evening. He didn't even ask for her number. ;)
Looks like the press is almost desperately looking for stories and trying to blow this innocent dance more than two years ago way out of proportion.

Yep the interview was on one of our current affairs programmes tonight lol she made light of it all and of course the "advertising" for the story made it sound as if it just happened:rolleyes:

The link isn't up yet when it is I'll post it

Last edited:
Cool, he's with Tom van S. & Guy Pelly. Was it a competition,or a lesson?

Most of those guys look young! Isn't Cornwall cold for surfing?

It looks like they were there for a specific reason, besides just surfing. it looks like he was attending class or something.

It looks like they were there for a specific reason, besides just surfing. it looks like he was attending class or something.
If he was, it was a private arrangement, otherwise his friends would not have been there with him.:flowers:

There is a clear, no-watermark picture of surfer Wills here: Prince William: Surfin', erm, UK

Wills already knows how to surf from his university days on the St. Andrews bay. There were some young boys with the prince and his friends, so maybe they signed up to teach the kids how to surf.

They look like they are standing in some sort of vehicle, like a boat or something like that. And, it's peculiar that William is clapping and looking up. Anymore pictures of this 'event'?

Does any think since Harry been deployed that once finishes his time with the RAF and what ever his training with the RN while still on attachment with the RN they could deploy somwhere. to be clear I am not saying to anywhere like Iraq or Afganistan

Does any think since Harry been deployed that once finishes his time with the RAF and what ever his training with the RN while still on attachment with the RN they could deploy somwhere. to be clear I am not saying to anywhere like Iraq or Afganistan
With the further breakdown of trust in the foreign media? Let us hope if he is deployed everyone will manage to keep quiet!:flowers:

Does Prince WIlliam start his helicapoter training? Is it going to be March?
crown.gif
yessir.gif
Will their be pictures?
pics.gif
hmm.gif

It is reported that William volunteered for Christmas duty to make it easier for Harry to serve in Afghanistan over the holiday unnoticed. How nice that they have such a close relationship. :)

BBC NEWS | The Editors

IF it had been going to happen, The Sun has put paid to that with this story.

From the artcile -
The Sun knows exact details of where and when Navy top brass are considering sending William.
But we have agreed to withhold key information to protect him and his sailor comrades -

Really, why put anything then, perhaps someone will kidnap and force the 'information' out of them! :D

IF it had been going to happen, The Sun has put paid to that with this story.

From the artcile -
The Sun knows exact details of where and when Navy top brass are considering sending William.
But we have agreed to withhold key information to protect him and his sailor comrades -

Really, why put anything then, perhaps someone will kidnap and force the 'information' out of them! :D

It's just a reaction on the good prince = William, bad prince = Harry -story. Now that Harry = good prince, William has to be an even better prince... :D

It's just a reaction on the good prince = William, bad prince = Harry -story. Now that Harry = good prince, William has to be an even better prince... :D

Or a media reaction to the leaking of the Harry story, a competition between newspapers to show both how much they know and how capable they are of keeping quiet. "Hey, this paper didn't just know about Harry for months without saying anything, we know information about William too, but we're being honourable and keeping our mouths shut!"

Sort of an attempt to break new information while still getting points for being responsible and discreet.

I'm pretty sure William would never be sent anywhere like Harry was....especially not now after that little experiment failed. They are just too high profile and need to except that they aren't normal, although Harry got has close as possible in those 10 weeks.

PRINCE William is poised to follow his brother Harry and be deployed on the frontline, says the Ministry of Defence.

Officials have said that the second-in-line to the throne could be sent overseas later this year with the Royal Navy.

Prince William is next for frontline duty, says MoD - Scotland on Sunday

Forced by one of the worst tabloids to release a statement. :bang:

If they send him out to fight then they're asking for trouble. Harry I've always understood him wanting to fight you could tell even when he was very young but William? Now after everything has happened why risk it? I dunno it's their choice I just hope they know what they're doing.

If they send him out to fight then they're asking for trouble. Harry I've always understood him wanting to fight you could tell even when he was very young but William? Now after everything has happened why risk it? I dunno it's their choice I just hope they know what they're doing.

If William goes anywhere it will be interesting to see how it's handled because I get the feeling this media thing that failed this time will not work for so long next time. I can't see it going on for 10 weeks...

^Ya I just think now i'd be a battle of who's going to get the exclusive first and leak it or w/e

Afganistan was started for a different reasons than Iraq war was possibily was started.

Before you order a man to march to war you should have a reasonable idea of how hes going to get there, what he will do when he gets there and what it will be like for him when he is there. Few soldiers would show respect for William if he didnt cover basic training.

Lovely lol all this time I was worried about Harry now I'll be worrying over William. Hopefully by then Harry will also be busy that way I can worry about both of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom