Prince William Current Events 18: January-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent enough, yes, as it happened at his step-sister's wedding with Stepmum and Dad looking on...:flowers: But I wonder who sold the pics now and why they were purchased. It's such old news and we've seen much worse pics of William with other girls which were newer.

And Kate was at that party.

I don't think Kate was at Tom PB's wedding, she attended Laura's wedding in 2006. But I agree that the pics are harmless. As far as I understood the now ex-b/f of that girl who took those pics sold them - probably shortly after they split as a sort of revenge against her or something. Still I hate it when the press make a big deal out of something like this. A lot of women will probably be all over William now for allegedly cheating on Kate and being a cad. :rolleyes: And no matter how old and innocent those pics are, it must still be embarrassing and hurting for Kate to see them splashed all over the papers.

Last edited:
I don't think Kate was at Tom PB's wedding, she attended Laura's wedding in 2006. But I agree that the pics are harmless. As far as I understood the now ex-b/f of that girl who took those pics sold them - probably shortly after they split as a sort of revenge against her or something. Still I hate it when the press make a big deal out of something like this. A lot of women will probably be all over William now for allegedly cheating on Kate and being a cad. :rolleyes: And no matter how old and innocent those pics are, it must still be embarrassing and hurting for Kate to see them splashed all over the papers.

The article said the pics were taken at Laura P-B's wedding, so Catherine was there. Seems she is really a good sport.

You're quite right, IMHO. But I doubt Catherine minds too much, she seems to be a good sport.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article said the pics were taken at Laura P-B's wedding, so Catherine was there. Seems she is really a good sport.

Actually the article in the Daily Mail says
This is Prince William in hitherto unseen pictures taken at a party following the wedding of Tom Parker Bowles and Sara Buys.
The exact identity of the blonde is unknown, but she is understood to be an Australian make-up artist who was 25 at the time of the wedding, held in September 2005 at St Nicholas' Church, Rotherfield Greys, near Henley-on-Thames.
At the time, William, now 25, had already started to date his current girlfriend, Kate Middleton.
She, however, was not present at the party - which may go some way to explaining the prince's uninhibited behaviour.

Well damn it happened almost 3 years ago...LOL...if it was recent than I could see how that would be offensive to Kate but...

And another story of William and a former girlfriend:
Her name is Carley Massy-Birch and he dated her for 6 months while at St. Andrews. He supposedly cheated on her with Kate.
What's up with those stories is it "cleaning out your closet Saturday"?

Here's the link:
Spy - Telegraph

My goodness,what is going on! These newspapers must be really bored. I really don't care!

And another story of William and a former girlfriend:
Her name is Carley Massy-Birch and he dated her for 6 months while at St. Andrews. He supposedly cheated on her with Kate.
What's up with those stories is it "cleaning out your closet Saturday"?

Here's the link:
Spy - Telegraph

That story is kinda funny...:D

She's really pretty. I wonder why it fizzled out?

She's not as pretty as Kate...just being honest...

Yeah, and Kate isn't as pretty as the blonde he was dancing with. Just my opinion.

The blond looks like somegirl he was havin fun with. They werent close to each or showed an chemestry. Looks like he was having fun with a fan.

Wasn't the wedding/reception for Tom & Sara during one of William & Kate's "cooling off" periods? The Daily mail worded things as if to say he was cheating on Kate or something, but they neglected to mention that at this time, Kate & Wills were, if I remember, in a seeing-other-people phase.

Tom and Sara's wedding was on September 10, 2005. IIRC Kate was invited to the reception and I believe she went. I don't think it was a cooling off period. I think the problem was that they were afraid if Kate went to the wedding, it would cause too much speculation and overshadow Sara on her day.

^But they weren't worried about Kate overshadowing Laura Lopes on her day?:confused: :huh:

Tom and Sara's wedding was on September 10, 2005. IIRC Kate was invited to the reception and I believe she went. I don't think it was a cooling off period. I think the problem was that they were afraid if Kate went to the wedding, it would cause too much speculation and overshadow Sara on her day.
I remember reading this at the time of the wedding, of course how much truth is in it is questionable but most of the papers/magazines that had articles on the wedding mentioned that Kate was not at the church but was at the reception/party afterwards.
But they weren't worried about Kate overshadowing Laura Lopes on her day?
I don't know, maybe it's a case of Laura wanting her there :confused:

I have to wonder why the press are suddenly publishing these stories, aren’t they the sort of things they hold unto until there is some important event happening in the royal’s lives?

Laura seems pretty close with Kate...

A nightclubber suffered horrific facial injuries after being slashed with a broken bottle as Prince William partied with friends just yards away.
The future king was downing £1-a-pop shots of Aftershock in Newquay's notorious Barracuda club when a vicious fight broke out.

Prince William enjoys '£1 Party Night' in bar where fellow clubber is glassed in alcohol-fuelled brawl| News | This is London

---------------
For 'yards away' read, on a different floor! :rolleyes:

I was under the impression that William had been banned from drinking whilst on his attachment to the RAF. :ermm:

yeah He was lucky to leave there before attack someone..

wow, they must have been desperate for a story to report something he had nothing to do with, didn't witness, or was anywere near.

I actually think he looks cute in those dancing pics and the girl didn't have any complaints either.:D She gave an interview in Aussie TV and said that her ex-b/f had sold the pics and that she only came forward to avoid speculation about what happened that evening. He didn't even ask for her number. ;)
Looks like the press is almost desperately looking for stories and trying to blow this innocent dance more than two years ago way out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom