The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 10:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by thissal@Aug 10th, 2003 - 3:38 am
This doesn't look like good press to me?

William 'killed 14-inch antelope during Kenya hunt'

Prince William used a 7ft spear to kill a small antelope during his holiday in Kenya, say reports.

The Mail on Sunday said the Prince crept up behind the 14in dik-dik during a hunting trip last week after taking lessons from a Masai warrior.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_807753.html?menu=
and also i found out this morning in www.sky.com see Prince William for information story and send that!

Sara Boyce

Old 08-11-2003, 11:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Looks like Prince William knows how to party =)

Old 08-11-2003, 12:43 PM
Serene Highness

whoa he is skinny!
Old 08-11-2003, 12:49 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette@Aug 11th, 2003 - 3:43 pm
whoa he is skinny!
He does not look so attractive on that photo
Old 08-12-2003, 09:06 AM
Hypatia

William the deer Conquerer?

That photo of "William" partying is from The Sun or The Enquirer and the lot ....Nuff said!
Old 08-12-2003, 07:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Do you mean thats not him?! It sure looks like its him... and I´ve seen closeup from the same events and its definately William
Old 08-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Courtier

Somebody get that kid a burger.
Old 08-13-2003, 11:36 AM
Aristocracy

Perhaps a tad lanky, but he does look as though he knows how to have a fun time!
Old 08-13-2003, 03:29 PM
Catharine

Ananova:

Prince William tops sexy eye poll

Prince William has the sexiest eyes in Britain, according to a survey.

He won 38% of the female votes, with actor Richard E Grant and Ant's better half, boy next door Declan Donnelly, following close behind.

Despite his success in hit TV series The Office, Ricky Gervais was least popular, receiving only 1% of votes.

When asked by market research company NOP whose eyes they would most like to have, the female vote was split.

While 22% of women opted for the sparkling eyes of EastEnders' Kat (Jessie Wallace), others preferred the glamorous and seductive peepers of Sex And The City star Sarah Jessica Parker.

Cherie Blair and Caroline Aherne proved to be least popular with only 1% of voters electing them.

Most men opted for the pulling power of the "golden oldies", with Jack Nicholson topping the poll at 16%. He was closely followed by Michael Parkinson and Bill Clinton.

Charlie's Angel star Drew Barrymore was said to have the sexiest eyes - nearly one in five men said they would like to gaze longingly into the Hollywood star's eyes. She was closely followed by Sarah Jessica Parker, Liza Minnelli and Jessie Wallace.

Blue eyes were favourite among both men and women, winning 42% of the vote, with dark brown eyes gaining 20% of the votes.

The survey, which was commissioned by Blink Contacts eye drops, polled 1,000 men and women nationwide.

Story filed: 16:54 Wednesday 13th August 2003
Old 08-13-2003, 03:56 PM
Hypatia

I guess I am in some form of denial ( ! ). I believe a part of me wished William had more sense as to be photograph with a pink feather boa!!!! (Leave that for :zorro: Harry ), ....Giving the picture a second look with a magnifying glass, I guess he could be Willam ... I saw the same photo on The Enquirer cover...so there is still some lingering doubt !!!! There are a lot of reports that William is reserved and self-restraint in public.... especially where photographers are concerned. It is nice, however, to see Wills enjoying himself! :flower:
Old 08-13-2003, 09:51 PM
Gentry

Don't worry, when I first saw that picture of William I doubted that it was him too. Don't know if the event was for charity or what?
Old 08-14-2003, 08:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

I doubt it was a charity event.. why would he run around in his underwear/bathingclothes?!
I think it was a party at a friends house,... not sure, my memory is bad..
but I remember reading about it in some magazine... there were more pictures to, clearer face shots,
I´ll try to scan them later!
Old 08-15-2003, 07:52 PM
Gentry

[Slightly OT]: Yens, Ever been to charity functions?? I've been to several hospital charity functions and the like with my beau of 2 years (he is an orthopedic surgeon..who has gorgeous eyes, very much like our darling Felipe...but, I digress). Sometimes charity is not all about "formality, champagne and heidiously boring conversation about who has the best golf handicap"....there are people on occasion who do outrageous/ radical things for the name of charities!!!

For example: 12 AUGUST 2003 (Hello&#33

Sharon Stone made a name for herself starring as sex bombs in films such as Basic Instinct, so it's no wonder bidders at a recent AIDS charity auction were willing to fork out the cash for a clinch with the sultry star.

Though a number of men offered up thousands of pounds to be the lucky receiver of the kiss, it was a female attendee who scored the top prize.

Ms Joni Rimm, a guest at the LA gala, paid £35,000 for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And Sharon drew a surprised reaction from the audience when she puckered up for a passionate kiss that went on for 45 seconds.

"Sharon was a great sport," said one witness. "She really went for it, grabbing her around the chin and kissing her passionately. Everyone in the crowd just screamed with delight."

Added another onlooker: "It might have been for charity but it was very sexy. I think there were plenty of men and women in the audience who would have loved to be in Joni's shoes."

Proceeds from the charity event went to Project Angel Foods, an organisation which delivers free meals to people with AIDS.
Old 08-16-2003, 07:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yens?! like that

I get your point.. but I dont think a charity event in a hospital with doctors and an event where prince William is present can be comparable.
I dont know the details of the event when this picture was taken... and maybe it wasn´t really a charithy? maybe more like a party... but however, Prince William in his underwear is not the most common thing to see at a charity event... or a party for that matter =)
Old 08-16-2003, 01:18 PM

the picture was one of those taken at his "Out of Africa" birthday party. It started making the rounds shortly after the party.
Old 08-17-2003, 03:55 AM
Catharine

Quote:
"William 'killed 14-inch antelope during Kenya hunt,"*
Here is a silly joke I found in The Entertainment Weekly ....on the 'Hot Sheet' by Jim Mullen about it. :

#6.) The Deerslayer Prince William reportedly killed a small antelope with a spear while on vacation in Africa. It was an accident-
he was aiming at the reporter.
Old 08-17-2003, 05:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Catharine@Aug 17th, 2003 - 8:55 am
6.)  The Deerslayer Prince William reportedly killed a small antelope with a spear while on vacation in Africa. It was an accident-
he was aiming at the reporter. 

who knows, maybe it's true
Old 08-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

nice picture of William
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	13815  
Old 08-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Heir Apparent

I got news!

Prince William makes guests at her friends in Africa same 'out of Africa'

http://www.hellomagazine.com/2003/08/18/PrinceWilliam/

Sara Boyce
Old 08-27-2003, 02:35 PM
Heir Apparent

i got news from http://www.Sky.com/article/0,,30100-12748426,00.html he makes reply for Pink

Sara Boyce

p.s. you will read about it!

Closed Thread

Tags
prince william