The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Courtier

It would be beyond crazy...like Brad & Angelina crazy...

Old 10-03-2007, 04:50 AM
Administrator

I understand that news about William is thin on the ground but for those who want to fantasise about a Windsor-Casiraghi match-up, please do so in the Preferred Wives for William and Harry thread.

thanks
Warren

Old 10-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Aristocracy

TOLD YOU SO .. Sorry moderator!!

Yeah..we barely hear about him, he might be up to Balmoral now. I think all his team are currently heading to Afghanistan...
Old 10-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

What Squadron does he belong too I Know Henry is A
Old 10-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princes' Diana concert nets £1.2m

http://www.daventrytoday.co.uk/lates...12m.3261296.jp
Old 10-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Aristocracy

Infidelity

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmieLou View Post
William and Harry seem to be doing well, when you look at other Princes' they have a list of ex's, so far they seem to be in long term relationships.
I'll have to disagree with you about the "doing well" bit. I, personally, have never considered infidelity as "doing well".

The "other Princes" as you put it, may have had many girls, but never few at the same time. To me, that is far more sincere.

Both harry and William have been reported to be unfaithful. William was pictured grabbing a girl's breast before the split up with Kate and Harry's sexual escapades have been discussed in the Press at length, while still in a relationship. I remember a documentary in which a biographer phrased it as "a girl on every continent".

One would think that with their specific family history, they'd act differently. But, I guess as the old saying goes:"Like father, like sons".
Old 10-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Courtier

Watch...they'll probably be engaged soon...maybe by X-Mas...
Old 10-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Let's keep this thread on topic, please.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofburg View Post
I'll have to disagree with you about the "doing well" bit. I, personally, have never considered infidelity as "doing well".

The "other Princes" as you put it, may have had many girls, but never few at the same time. To me, that is far more sincere.

Both harry and William have been reported to be unfaithful. William was pictured grabbing a girl's breast before the split up with Kate and Harry's sexual escapades have been discussed in the Press at length, while still in a relationship. I remember a documentary in which a biographer phrased it as "a girl on every continent".

One would think that with their specific family history, they'd act differently. But, I guess as the old saying goes:"Like father, like sons".
I think a lot of normal male activity at their age has been taken out of context.

I am a little annoyed with william complaining about the press , they knew what they were doing going out that night together and could have avoided that paparrazzi hooha. They could easily have went out for a walk in London together or left her parents home in the car in a controlled way, instead they fed the frenzy.

I have no sympathy whatsoever.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I think a lot of normal male activity at their age has been taken out of context.

I am a little annoyed with william complaining about the press , they knew what they were doing going out that night together and could have avoided that paparrazzi hooha. They could easily have went out for a walk in London together or left her parents home in the car in a controlled way, instead they fed the frenzy.

I have no sympathy whatsoever.
IMO William has a right to complain if the paparazzi pursuing them in their SUV was threatening to them. The freelance photographers are ruthless in their pursuit of getting pictures. When you think about how much one photo is worth, I doubt the photographers really don't care if they hurt anyone. Considering how his Mother died and the inquest going on this week, I really don't think William complaint is unreasonable.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Aristocracy

Infidelity

Quote:
"Normal male activity" is what other Princes have done. In Harry and William cases, they were photographed while doing that. Again, had they dated 100 girls one after another, that would be fair enough. Being unfaithful,however, or using the cruder term: "cheat" has never been considered to be "normal male activity". Thus, I don't find their Long-term relationship that impressive, having not been monogamous ones.

I'd like to point out that what I say is free of venom. I, simply, find it to be incredibly sad, thinking about their future marriages, bearing their specific family history in mind. Very sad indeed.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Administrator

New thread!

We have the existing thread to discuss Prince William's current events,

and the new thread to discuss William and Kate:

  
Old 10-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofburg View Post
It must all be true then!

Prince William 'deeply saddened' after Sandhurst mentor is killed by the Taliban | the Daily Mail
Old 10-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

My Heart goes out to his Family and wife and Daughters as my heart goes out to any Military Personnel.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
My god ... war is just a way to kill and destroy families. I feel very sorry for his wife and daughters as well as his circle of friends.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 10-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
It must all be true then!

Oh of course, now I see. The picture of him grabbing a girl's breast was a figment of imagination. How very perceptive of you, Skydragon
Old 10-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Well I am wondering how a picture of a drunk William posing for a picture with his arms around two girls with one hand on a girl's breast can be called infidelity.

A little bit dumb, indiscreet, very unseemly and not dignified at all but unfaithful?

I can hardly imagine William sneaking around on secret trysts with this girl of the hand on breast.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 10-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Royal Highness

William also realized what he missed with Kate. indiscretion!!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

BBC NEWS | UK | Prince to serve with RAF and navy

Prince William is to serve on attachment with the Royal Air Force and Royal Navy next year, Clarence House has announced.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Nobility

Skydragon, I thought those two assignments would combine for another 2 years, now it appears he will be actively serving for one additional year--next year??? And then his active commitment is complete? Have his plans changed?