Prince William Current Events 17: September-January 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only want to see William's name in his forum...;)

I'm sure it's fine here, as it's about William too. :) I believe this story. Another diner from that night gave Kay the scoop and Kay obviously checked it out with the staff and other diners. It's great that they are finding new places to hang out where the paparazzi don't expect to find them. It's also great that they are figuring out how to have a healthy relationship without always being encroached by minders and prying eyes. Finally, it seems to be a mature relationship. :clap:

William and Charlotte... preferably together... :wub: Kate and Alex can have each other, can't they? :cool:

No way!!! You, individually, have to be billionaires to be near to Casiraghi, the trio, William.. maybe not yet.. Charlotte eyes is more towards Italian and European looks (such as Alex, Felix and maybe 'the hunk', if you know what I mean ;)) William is more to English classy looks I think. And they are soooooo different people, I think so.. Charlotte will be too classic and elegant for him..

Ok, we are off topic..sorry moderator. Chasiraghitrio, its your fault, you drag me here...:D

What I was trying to say is just respect the rules... than we can live happily ever after.. :angel:

Last edited:
I think Charlotte and William would be like a dream royal couple if there ever was one in the new generation. Because they are the most well known...LOL

^^ And the British & European paparazzi will make the combination power...

It would be beyond crazy...like Brad & Angelina crazy...

I understand that news about William is thin on the ground but for those who want to fantasise about a Windsor-Casiraghi match-up, please do so in the Preferred Wives for William and Harry thread.

Warren

TOLD YOU SO:innocent: .. Sorry moderator!!:britflag:

Yeah..we barely hear about him, he might be up to Balmoral now. I think all his team are currently heading to Afghanistan...:rolleyes:

What Squadron does he belong too I Know Henry is A

Infidelity

William and Harry seem to be doing well, when you look at other Princes' they have a list of ex's, so far they seem to be in long term relationships.

I'll have to disagree with you about the "doing well" bit. I, personally, have never considered infidelity as "doing well".

The "other Princes" as you put it, may have had many girls, but never few at the same time. To me, that is far more sincere.

Both harry and William have been reported to be unfaithful. William was pictured grabbing a girl's breast before the split up with Kate and Harry's sexual escapades have been discussed in the Press at length, while still in a relationship. I remember a documentary in which a biographer phrased it as "a girl on every continent".

One would think that with their specific family history, they'd act differently. But, I guess as the old saying goes:"Like father, like sons".

Last edited:
Watch...they'll probably be engaged soon...maybe by X-Mas...

Let's keep this thread on topic, please.

I'll have to disagree with you about the "doing well" bit. I, personally, have never considered infidelity as "doing well".

The "other Princes" as you put it, may have had many girls, but never few at the same time. To me, that is far more sincere.

Both harry and William have been reported to be unfaithful. William was pictured grabbing a girl's breast before the split up with Kate and Harry's sexual escapades have been discussed in the Press at length, while still in a relationship. I remember a documentary in which a biographer phrased it as "a girl on every continent".

One would think that with their specific family history, they'd act differently. But, I guess as the old saying goes:"Like father, like sons".

I think a lot of normal male activity at their age has been taken out of context.

I am a little annoyed with william complaining about the press , they knew what they were doing going out that night together and could have avoided that paparrazzi hooha. They could easily have went out for a walk in London together or left her parents home in the car in a controlled way, instead they fed the frenzy.

I have no sympathy whatsoever.

I think a lot of normal male activity at their age has been taken out of context.

I am a little annoyed with william complaining about the press , they knew what they were doing going out that night together and could have avoided that paparrazzi hooha. They could easily have went out for a walk in London together or left her parents home in the car in a controlled way, instead they fed the frenzy.

I have no sympathy whatsoever.

IMO William has a right to complain if the paparazzi pursuing them in their SUV was threatening to them. The freelance photographers are ruthless in their pursuit of getting pictures. When you think about how much one photo is worth, I doubt the photographers really don't care if they hurt anyone. Considering how his Mother died and the inquest going on this week, I really don't think William complaint is unreasonable.

Infidelity

"Normal male activity" is what other Princes have done. In Harry and William cases, they were photographed while doing that. Again, had they dated 100 girls one after another, that would be fair enough. Being unfaithful,however, or using the cruder term: "cheat" has never been considered to be "normal male activity". Thus, I don't find their Long-term relationship that impressive, having not been monogamous ones.

I'd like to point out that what I say is free of venom. I, simply, find it to be incredibly sad, thinking about their future marriages, bearing their specific family history in mind. Very sad indeed.

My Heart goes out to his Family and wife and Daughters as my heart goes out to any Military Personnel.

My god ... war is just a way to kill and destroy families. I feel very sorry for his wife and daughters as well as his circle of friends.

It must all be true then! :rolleyes:

Oh of course, now I see. The picture of him grabbing a girl's breast was a figment of imagination. How very perceptive of you, Skydragon :rolleyes:

Well I am wondering how a picture of a drunk William posing for a picture with his arms around two girls with one hand on a girl's breast can be called infidelity.

A little bit dumb, indiscreet, very unseemly and not dignified at all but unfaithful?

I can hardly imagine William sneaking around on secret trysts with this girl of the hand on breast.

William also realized what he missed with Kate. indiscretion!!!!!:ohmy:

Skydragon, I thought those two assignments would combine for another 2 years, now it appears he will be actively serving for one additional year--next year??? And then his active commitment is complete? Have his plans changed?

Luv2Cruise - It seems as if Clarence House and the powers that be have changed their intentions, I don't think William had a lot of say in the matter. There are many who are asking why he is receiving pay as an Officer, when it is clear he is unable to see active service. Just because we know there are more things to do within the armed forces, than fight.....

There are already 'mumblings' over William at his height and with his sight, being allowed to attempt to earn his wings. There is of course no doubt that he will 'earn' them, is there. :rolleyes:

Anyone else applying to join the RAF as a pilot has to have 'uncorrected vision', (no specs and no surgery). If they have, they are guided to choose any other trade. (I did post a link somewhere, with a reply from a RAF careers advisor, stating the uncorrected vision rule for 'normal' folk)!

That is why, I always try to put 'under normal circumstances' when talking about William or Harry and their time in the services! :cool:

Prince William to serve with Navy and RAF - Telegraph

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom