Prince William Current Events 16: June-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah, it's also just probably hard to stay totally apart after such a long time together, esp with the Diana concert coming up; he probably just wants someone to lean on, unfortunately for Kate.

It is possible to remain very close friends with an ex, without there being any romance or sex! :rolleyes:

Haha, I love that tiny Vanity Fair black-and-white pic of him and Charles, with Wills wearing that hat falling down over his eyes. I've never seen that one before. It's too cute. Also a nice change, an old picture of him with Pop instead of the usual Diana-and-boys pics. I love Diana but honestly, that log shoot moment is getting kinda old. It's like ok, they had a great day at the water park, what a great mom, enough already! ;)

Yes but it's also very easy to fall back into a relationship, IMO.:neutral:

Too true, too right you are! Old habits! a three year relationship is a very hard to 'habit' to overcome! It's one of life's cruel truths that the only certainty (besides 'death and taxes') is CHANGE, but it's change that makes life so difficult. If only one could have things one set way and never change! How easy things would be.... it's just natural and human to want to go back to the way things were, so I can understand Wills and Kate having problems 'moving on', especially as it's not three months yet since they supposedly 'broke up' or whatever they did exactly..... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't do it Kate

If Kate want's a ring on her finger right now:ohmy::ermm: she better be very sure that is what William wants too before she goes back to him!!!!!

Prince William Current Events 18: 4 June 2007 -

Having rechecked, :ROFLMAO: it can only be one of the courses they are talking about as the training period is about 4 1/2 - 5 months. As he only went down to Bovington 15th March, he shouldn't 'finish' until late July or even August.
The Troop Leaders Ball was June 9th. However, I think your right about when finishes the full course will end July 12th between July 26. Am I worng about when the course finishs? Is the Troop Leaders usually held sometime before the course is "finished"?

Last edited:
Are there any pics of kate Middleton on vacation?

Whether there are any new pictures of Kate Middleton or not, Prince William's current events thread is not a place to post them. :)

If the rumours about Prince William and Kate Middleton dating again are confirmed, her thread in the British Forums will be re-opened. Until such time, the place to post any information or pictures of her is Royals' ex-partners thread.

The discussion of Tina Brown's claim of William wanting to be Governor General of Australia has been moved to the Queen and Australia; Governor General thread.
As the Governor General is HM's representative in Australia, any discussion of the person necessarily involves discussion of the constitutional role.

Warren
British Forums moderator

According to the article Prince William says "...they gave me a pass, so I don't need to be in till the evening".
And they interpreted it to mean, 'Prince William is getting ready for a night of wild partying'. Couldn't he have spent a quiet evening with his family or friends (Kate??)

O Let em live there lives they have enough sense to Know what there doing

i'm not sure how this holdiay would work?? they've been on holidays abroad before with the same group of friends.

And it's odd that the article says they want "quality time", then says their "inner circle" will join them. If they are trying to rekindle their romantic relationship, why wouldn't they go for a holiday just the two of them? Why do they always travel in such large packs? :D

Since the discussion of William's being able to marry without consent now he's reached 25 was covered earlier in the thread and the recent reprise is beginning to dominate, I've split it out and moved it to its own thread in the main British forum entitled Royal Marriages Act.

Discussion about this Act and its relevance to Prince William, Princess Margaret, and historical royals should take place in that thread.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

PRINCE William is in Warminster for the final stages of his army reconnaissance training.
The prince arrived at the camp on Monday July 2 and will be resident while he completes his training at the Land Warfare Centre in Imber Road

Prince In Town For Training (from Wiltshire Times)

So when will he finish and when does he go to the Navy

None of that has been announced, but I would have thought he will get some army experience before receiving training in any of the other arms. :)

William has been spotted riding his motorcycle and show his pass at the gates... cool he rode his motorcyle.... I know he loved motorcycle :flowers:

Why hadn't there any word on how he did in the Live fire exercises unlike his brother? When Harry finished the live fire section of trianing there were about how spectacular in the exercises (record score) where as for William we did not hear had finished until two almost two weeks after had finished that part of the training. Is it because he only did average on the live fire exercises?

It's more likely that the gossip columns have been too busy writing stories about Kate and William to spend time writing articles about anything else that might be going on in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom