The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 03:21 PM

At least it's not Michael Parkinson. His usual line of questioning is, "So, you're beloved by us all, you're a national treasure and you fart to the tunes of Rodgers and Hammerstein - why are you so utterly godlike?". Silly sycophant. Fearne Cotton couldn't carry and interview in a bucket but we'll see how she does.

Old 05-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjrn
Maybe I took the article wrong, but I didn't think it was Clarence House's decision to choose her. It sound like it was the BBC's decision to choose her over other journalists.

The comments that go with the article seem to be that readers think the BBC isn't taking the interview serious since they chose her.
You're probably right, kjrn, but I think Clarence House could have nixed the interview if they thought the BBC wasn't taking it seriously enough.

Apparently Clarence House had no qualms about the young woman interviewing William. That is what is disappointing.

"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 05-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Gentry

Ysbel, I hadn't thought of it from that point of you. You are right. The royal family and Clarence House probably could have taken some action to have a different interviewer chosen.

There is still a chance that this isn't set in stone. Many of these stories either don't happen or don't happen quite as originally reported.

Thanks for your insight.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Commoner

William to move into his first London bachelor pad

William to move into his first London bachelor pad
Old 05-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Courtier

The place is ultra-safe according to the article. Perhaps safe enough for he and Kate to continue their relationship. But, it's a wait and see and, if they are meant for each other, they will be back together.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Commoner

Exclamation

I don`t know if this unusual that a prince has his own apartment!!!
I also feel to ask a question? What prince william does for living"job"? apart from being a prince>>>>
will don`t be shocked of my Q there is not many Royal around here
Old 05-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Nobility

He is an Army officer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality
I don`t know if this unusual that a prince has his own apartment!!!
I also feel to ask a question? What prince william does for living"job"? apart from being a prince>>>>
will don`t be shocked of my Q there is not many Royal around here
Old 05-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Commoner

Is this his job permenantly or he is just training
I wander if he once in the past work in a bank
I am not sure
Old 05-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality
Is this his job permenantly or he is just training
I wander if he once in the past work in a bank
I am not sure
he has to serve for a certain amount of years
Old 05-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Commoner

Thank you Avrilo ,Kpusa1981
Old 05-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

So Wills has a bachelor pad, eh? What are the odds he has a black leather couch, and leopard-print sheets?
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 05-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine
So Wills has a bachelor pad, eh? What are the odds he has a black leather couch, and leopard-print sheets?
Maybe a red light?
Old 05-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Gentry

Secure or not, I wish they didn't always feel the need to give us details like the first article that said he will live on the 9th floor. At least they didn't give the exact number.

I guess Anne lived in this building once too.

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: Columnists :: Wills gets his own city pad
Old 05-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine
Remember on "Friends" when Joey became successful and moved into his own apartment? Remember the apartment? I bet that's how it will look!
Old 05-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjrn
Secure or not, I wish they didn't always feel the need to give us details like the first article that said he will live on the 9th floor. At least they didn't give the exact number.

I guess Anne lived in this building once too.

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: Columnists :: Wills gets his own city pad

Especially since the building could be bombed or such, whether it is determined to be ultra secure or not. I can imagine how this news sits with some of his enemies or UK enemies.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:50 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrilo
he has to serve for a certain amount of years
Really? I didnt lnow that! Does anyone know maybe how many?
Old 05-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
Especially since the building could be bombed or such, whether it is determined to be ultra secure or not. I can imagine how this news sits with some of his enemies or UK enemies.
It's not dangerous? It's a big place, many appartamentes. And securitY?
Old 05-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Givenchy
Really? I didnt lnow that! Does anyone know maybe how many?
The minimum is normally 3 years, but William will be spending some of his 3 years with the RAF and the Navy.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Commoner

This is all new to me, so thanks for the info!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

So what will come after Army, Navy then RAF Vise Versa Will he still be in the Army while at the other Branches as well lol Hope that made since :)

Closed Thread

Tags
prince william