Prince William Current Events 14: March-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it is sunny, he is squinting into the sun, and he is watching the event. He doesn't look like he is feeling sorry for himself.

William looks very relaxed, like he is having a good time and a fun day.

I think he looks botherd.

And also, wasnt kate there too, any pics on them together?

Givenchy said:
I think he looks botherd.

And also, wasnt kate there too, any pics on them together?

Yes, she was there. Try typin her name in the isifa gallery and press search. Nice pics of her but no Wills around

ok so what, she was there on the 4 May and he on the 5 may? *confused*

It kind of rude in my eyes if they didnt at least say 'hallo' if they were there at the same time.

And, of course, if they did see each other in public, the photographers would take pictures and the newspapers would then announce that they are back together. Or probably they would say that William was begging Kate to take him back since the tabloids seem to be having more problems with the breakup than William and Kate.

They were there on different days, although one girl in both sets of pictures seems to be wearing the same clothes (beige looking sweater with green shirt underneath).

What training is he recieving in the Blues and Royals?

Avalon said:

In the above Gallery there is this picture:IS_14134608 where it seems as though William is leaning up against this young ladies' legs. Does anyone know who this is? They seem to be friends as she also appears talking to him in another picture someone also put up earlier.

Does anyone lnow when William finishes his training at Dorset/Lulworth and the live fire part of the training? Will he attend the Trooping of the Colour in June?

The guy that is sitting beside William (on the grass) looks identical to the guy walking with Kate with the burgundy sweater - you get a better glimpse of him in the second page. Does anyone else see this? Is it in fact the same guy?

Givenchy said:
ok so what, she was there on the 4 May and he on the 5 may? *confused*

It kind of rude in my eyes if they didnt at least say 'hallo' if they were there at the same time.

Yeah, I think they were there on different dates.

talula said:
The guy that is sitting beside William (on the grass) looks identical to the guy walking with Kate with the burgundy sweater - you get a better glimpse of him in the second page. Does anyone else see this? Is it in fact the same guy?

I think I read that he is a friend of William's with a name of Jaime _____.

I believe his name is James Meade (sp?). His sister Lucy (?) is in the pics too. They were there because their brother is a rider (if that is the correct term).

kjrn said:
I believe his name is James Meade (sp?). His sister Lucy (?) is in the pics too. They were there because their brother is a rider (if that is the correct term).
Son and daughter of Richard Meade, who was an olympic equestrian. He has another son called Harry.

i wonder if catherine is still friends with some of the people in william's circle or was she always interested in equestrian events and just happened to be there.

Skydragon said:
Son and daughter of Richard Meade, who was an olympic equestrian. He has another son called Harry.
Isn't it at his birthday party that Harry made public his fondness for vintage German military fashion?

What happens at these horse trials? Why do the royals enjoy attending these events?

cowarth said:
What happens at these horse trials? Why do the royals enjoy attending these events?

From what I've read (because I am not an equestrian competitor) about these trials is that the Badminton Horse Trials is the THE competition to be in, if you are an equestrian competitor. If you read an article Skydragon placed under Zara Philips in which she withdrew because of the firmness of the ground, it talks about the importance of the competition. In addition, I googled up the Badminton Horse Trials and read a little about them. So, since Zara was involved in the trials, I believe her family was there for support.

Last edited:
Being in the Army how does William have time to attend all of these sporting events?

He can have time off on weekend... He can go to watch any sports only on weekend....

karla64 said:
He can have time off on weekend... He can go to watch any sports only on weekend....
William gets more time off to see these sport events because he is a royal. The average soldier does not get this much time off on the weekends.

Skydragon, how much time does an average soldier get "off" during weekends? Has William really taken that much weekend time of since Jan.? For heaven sakes it one game and besides I believe it is different in the UK than in the US as far as getting weekends "off".

kpusa1981 said:
Skydragon, how much time does an average soldier get "off" during weekends? Has William really taken that much weekend time of since Jan.? For heaven sakes it one game and besides I believe it is different in the UK than in the US as far as getting weekends "off".
Unless they're on a training exercise or operations. The evenings and weekends are free and they get 30 working days (six weeks) of paid annual leave and bank holidays. Obviously the whole of the base doesn't close evenings and weekends, so the rota is worked out so that every Officer does his or her fair share.

So William IS NOT getting special treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom