Prince William Current Events 14: March-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe William and Kate had already broken up before two weeks ago and that is all time William he was training at Bovington he never came up London to see Kate or anyway to go to London night clubs.
Is there another reason anyone other reason he might gone up to London on his off weekends before now?

Thank you for the pictures Icefower. Some more from Wenn.

Prince William leaving Mahiki nightclub in Mayfair. His brother, Prince Harry, Chelsy Davy as well as friends Guy Pelly and Mark Dyer were there as well.
London, England - 27.04.07

Pictures:
Prince William 1

Prince William 2
Prince William 3
Prince William 4

Gallery of Pictures from Wenn

Pictures of Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy are in their respective threads.

It appears that William is trying to keep head down and not make any kind of eye contact with the paparazzi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we see more of William and Holly Branson as a couple in the next few months?

William racks up a £5,000 bar bill at Harry's farewell bash

The thought of his impending tour of duty in Iraq is clearly having a sobering effect on Prince Harry.
Unusually for the party-loving Royal, a visit to his favourite haunt on Friday night involved only a quiet drink with girlfriend Chelsy Davy and – by his standards – an early departure shortly after midnight.
In contrast, the normally more restrained Prince William didn't seem too worried by the prospect of seeing his brother disappear to a war zone, and celebrated his new-found single status by partying until 3.30am – running up a £5,000 drinks bill in the process.

William racks up a £5,000 bar bill at Harry's farewell bash | News | This is London

Last edited:
I saw somwhere that reason Harry left so much before William was because Harry had another pary to attend. It probably had nothing not being his leaving for Iraq soon because of three things which are one want some with girls since has broken up with Kate, he missed his brothers speech due to some foul up, and he realizes how nervous his about going over there. Just he his snogging girls doesn't mean he not worried about harry.

Well, my above prediction was only in the short future as I suggested above. It surely didn't take long for the presses to start on the next possibliity of the next love of a prince. The stories are now starting to roll out on Prince William and Holly Branson by the tabloids. The million-dollar pound question is this, how true are they? And, is there even a slight bit of truth to it? I would bet my money on some of it is true, noting that in a group of friends there is always someone finding someone else a possibility. It's a common thing. She does have the looks, the money and the prestige. And, they have been friends for awhile.

EXCLUSIVE: HOLLY'S GROWING ON WILLS

A CLEAR favourite is emerging in the fight to be Prince William's next girlfriend - Sir Richard Branson's knockout daughter Holly.
The beauty, 25, and the heir to the throne spent the night dancing and locked in conversation at Prince Harry's farewell party before he heads to Iraq.​

Sunday Mirror - Showbiz - Showbiz with Zoe - EXCLUSIVE: HOLLY'S GROWING ON WILLS

^They've been good friends for years, so this sounds more like wishful thinking on the part of the tabloids! Its too soon anyway, I think.

christinacg said:
^They've been good friends for years, so this sounds more like wishful thinking on the part of the tabloids! Its too soon anyway, I think.

But wasn't William and Kate just friends in the beginning? After a breakup, there will always be a young woman to help hold the head and heart in hand for broken hearted young man.;)

I've moved some posts about the breakup of William and Kate's breakup to this thread, where the discussion of this topic is taking place.

ysbel
British Royals moderator

He seems to be like a hollywood star. So many flashes.

I feel sorry for Prince William.

He will NEVER have a time again like college to make meaningful relationships.

I hope he know what he did when he broke up with Kate!:bang:

Yes, Wills had it easy when all the attention was on his girlfriend. But now he's available again, all the attention is on him and he doesn't seem to be a person that likes the attention.

He will, I suppose, get some privacy when he's on duty in the Army, but that career has got to end some day.

<Edited by Avalon> He dumped a perfectly nice girl. He deserves whatever garbage he gets. I hope the next one makes a fool out of him. We'll see how much "fun" that will be for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far most of the women he has met in a bar goes to the press.

I think he will go back to Kate if he will have him.
:)

Prince William Reportedly Set To Play Golf With "SexyBack" Singer

I personally can't believe this story. But, then again, I'm not a Justin Timberlake fan nor want to be.:)

Prince William Reportedly Set To Play Golf With "SexyBack" Singer

London, England (BANG) - Britain's Prince William and pop star Justin Timberlake are set to play golf together. The prince is said to be a big fan of the "SexyBack" singer and is hoping to pick up a few tips from the star, who boasts an impressive six handicap.
A source told: "Wills is a huge fan of Justin and wants to go and see him while he is performing in the U.K. He also wants to meet up with him the day after and hopes they'll play some golf. Wills wants to take some time out from partying and enjoy some sport.

AHN | Prince William Reportedly Set To Play Golf With "SexyBack" Singer | May 1, 2007

I actually dont thnik Will is looking for a gf right now, I think he just wants to play the field and have fun for a while. Not being a fan of his at all, I have to say I started to like and respect him more after the break up. Because he just showed that he isnt like his father and that he does take marriage seriously. And that he respects Kate, that he didnt lead her on to something he didnt believe would last, that she deserves someone that will be able to give her all that she needs.

I know a lot of people are missing Kate as Wills' girlfriend but since Wills and Kate broke up, Kate is not exactly part of William's current events any more.

Let's focus on what Wills is currently doing and that at the moment does not include seeing Kate. So let's not turn the thread in a lengthy discussion of Wills and Kate, or in other words, when William will go back to Kate or why he should go back to Kate or how every girl he meets is not as good as Kate, how he should be made a fool of by his next girl because of what he did to Kate, how he is going to regret ever leaving Kate, etc., etc., etc. I think you get the point. :)

The William and Kate breakup thread will still remain open.

ysbel
British forums moderator

Last edited:
The program will air on the Today show with Matt Lauer, on Monday May 7 at 7 am Eastern US time.

According to the the UK biography channel website, there will be a show called "William's Women" on Sun May 27 at 10:00 pm. About a month ago they had a preview with a message saying coming soon but it is gone now.

Does anyone know if the US biography channel gets the same shows?

the US somewhat gets the same shows. William's women if I rememember correctly is a few years old , i think. Like mostly before Kate.

Oh Lord, not the Duchess of Windsor all over again.

Givenchy said:
does anyone what time will was born?
Prince William was born to Princess Diana at 21:03 BST, 21 June 1982.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom