The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 07:15 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamyah
Ugh. He can't tone it down even a little bit? It's possible to drink without lunging for the nearest blonde who will promptly tell everything to the papers.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Commoner

Well, well....so William had a good night out....with some blonde! I like the fact that he notices other women .... it proves he isn't so hopeless (or should I say tasteless?) when it comes to women after all. Judging by the only photo we saw it looks they had a really good time!

Old 03-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Nobility

So are you implying that Prince William has poor taste in women because he's currently dating Catherine Middleton?
Old 03-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melike2
Well, well....so William had a good night out....with some blonde! I like the fact that he notices other women .... it proves he isn't so hopeless (or should I say tasteless?) when it comes to women after all. Judging by the only photo we saw it looks they had a really good time!

Casting aspersions on Catherine, are we? What has, in your eyes, shown Will's choice in Catherine to be "tasteless"?
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 03-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Courtier

If William wants out of his relationship with Kate he really should just end it instead of going on these well publicized escapades with Tess and now Lisa.

scroll to second photo to see William and Lisa
Harry brawls while Wills drools | the Mail on Sunday
Old 03-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Gentry

I doubt William wants out of his relationship with Kate, he does seem to love her and they've been together so long. But she will have to get used to the fact that is and when they get married, he will have his mistresses. Hopefully, he is much more discreet about his affiars than his parents. Doesn't look like he's heading down that road though.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:33 PM

I don't understand how people can just assume that he will have mistresses. If he marries for the right reasons then he shouldn't need any.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I don't understand how people can just assume that he will have mistresses. If he marries for the right reasons then he shouldn't need any.
I agree it is absurd to think he will have mistresses. I don't think Kate will put up with that thinking. If she does then she really is only after the title/position.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky
But she will have to get used to the fact that is and when they get married, he will have his mistresses.
I thought I was the cynic!
The difference is that she appears to love William the man and he appears to love her.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Courtier

THERE'S NO DIRT TO DISH
By Andy Martin

ThisIsDorset

Quote:
A young woman has hit out angrily at a tabloid story yesterday linking her to Prince William as "a total misrepresentation."
dismissed claims made in the Sunday Mirror that the Prince had asked her to go back to his barracks at Bovington after the night out in Elements.
"That's a total fabrication," she said.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc4
THERE'S NO DIRT TO DISH
By Andy Martin

ThisIsDorset
Thank you for the article, selrahc4.
At least she had decency to deny the 'fabrications'. Though she might have done better not to have talked about it at all.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Aristocracy

She must never read the papers if she didn't know that was going to happen!
Old 03-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc4
THERE'S NO DIRT TO DISH
By Andy Martin

ThisIsDorset
Well, so much for William's wild two-timing ways.

Looks like he's not temperamentally cut out for having a woman at every port.

Which Kate probably is very thankful for.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 03-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Courtier

William's Unfortunate Boob In Bournemouth

Quote:
"...Tuesday's Sun newspaper is adding to William's misery by printing a picture of the Prince getting a little too up close to two students....he's shown with his hand on the breast of one of the two women as he took time out to pose for a snapshot...
The Royalist - William's Unfortunate Boob In Bournemouth
Old 03-27-2007, 04:55 AM
Courtier

I don't think it remarkable that a young man, out with his friends, meets up with some young women and shares dances, drinks, photos, etc. In the photo William certainly looks as if he's had a few too many drinks, but I'm convinced that his hand has rested where it has, inadvertently. I wouldn't mind betting that he removed it within a second when he realised where it had rested, but that wouldn't have made such a good photo. Actually, last Friday night the exact same thing happened to me. The man, in my case, was acutely embarrassed and removed his hand very quickly and apologised.

I don't think that partying with a group of people, some of whom are female, is a comment on his relationship with Kate in any way. What? Can't he ever go out and have fun unless she's with him? That would be unreasonable, in my view.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCE WILLIAM 'BREAST FEEL' PHOTO PUBLISHED

British royal PRINCE WILLIAM has some explaining to do when he next sees girlfriend KATE MIDDLETON

I was watching the paper review last night and even the reviewers said that it appeared to be an accident and that the girls statement sounded more as if it had been written by the 48 year old reporter!

As Polly has said, these things happen. William can't win, he like his brother tries for a little normality and gets slammed. When 2 young women ask if they can have their photo taken with him, he agrees, nobody notices where anyones hands are momentarily and they get lucky and sell it to the highest bidder!

That or as some will suggest, he is an absolute sleaze, who not only cheats on his unworthy girlfriend, but misuses his position to grope every girl in sight!
Old 03-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Aristocracy

Unfortunately the last is kind of a royal tradition, but I'm grinding all the gears in the effort to give him the benefit of the doubt. :p
Old 03-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Nobility

Poor William and Kate. What a load of rubbish these latest stories have been!
Old 03-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Courtier

The Sun Online - News: Prince and the Brazilian babe
Old 03-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think he was grabbing her breast, if you look closely his hand is next/near/under her breast, but never touching it. He's more "grabbing" one of her ribs than her breast. Plus, the girl isn't that big chested as you can see in the photo where she posses.

Tags
prince william