Prince William Current Events 13: January-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roslyn said:
Do we know that William wanted a career in the army and that's what he would have done long term if he wasn't who he is? He might; I just don't know. I have always thought his military training is just part of his training for his role in life. I have absolutely no foundation for that belief, it's just what I have assumed. William doesn't strike me as the soldier type, whereas Harry does.
Most of the men and women going through Sandhurst, do so with the knowledge that they will have to serve a minimum of three years. I think if William had only wanted a 'taster', he would have applied for an undergraduate placement. William is probably not a soldier type, but he is definitely an officer type.

Rather than clog up the current events thread with the latest round of media excitement, I have moved those posts to the Engagement Rumours thread.

Warren
British Forums moderator

Who wants to bet that the majority of the comments will involve "lazy" or "taxes"?

(I don't know why I'm so obsessed with Daily Mail commenters, either.)

Goodness, that's knocked Mohamed Fayed right off the front pages; I wonder what he'll do to get back in the limelight.:rolleyes:

thanks so much for the photos, they do a loverly couple, william look relx and happy, I don't see him in that was for long tome

I see he's not the only one in his friend group who's getting a bit thin on top. :)

:lol: interesting how romantic 'getaway' according to the tabloids includes William, Kate and 10 of his male friends. Anyway, as long they are having fun and pay little attention to the typical media insanity over a supposed engagement.

Has anyone pondered here at the forum what happens to the older clothing that Harry & William wore, but because they are either too small or just not with the today scene? I was looking back on past ski trips and William seems to have gotten new stuff on several occasions, as has Harry. I know we just take them to the needy, but do the Windsors do with such apparal and ski equipment? Maybe nobody hear could care less, but it's a question I just thought about.:)

Good question.

It isn't as if there is a Royal Goodwill store to donate to. Perhaps they offer the duds to their servants and/or friends?

Maybe there is a secret closet in the Palace basement so they are pristine for their placement in King William and Prince Harry museums? :ROFLMAO:

Regarding Williams supposed dancing with another woman, wouldn't it be nice if this young man actually was dating other people. He's so young to settle down. Just food for thought

patsy said:
Regarding Williams supposed dancing with another woman, wouldn't it be nice if this young man actually was dating other people. He's so young to settle down. Just food for thought

Naw, because there are plenty, have been plenty, and will be plenty of playboy princes. But I think I understand where you going with this thought. While it is nice to see Prince William having steady relationships instead of flying from one to the next, I suppose it would be healthy to have one or two other steady's before settling down with this one. On the other hand, he does seem happy, and it would be a shame to let this relationship go, only to realize she was "it"...too late, like Prince Charles. I guess it's all a gamble, really.

thanks for the article, william look and kate look so well togheter.

Haha well I guess Kate wasn't on vacation as they claim. They both look good.

Ha, you're right Regardez.:lol: Kate has been raked over the coals for going on B2B vacations as reported by the press, whose stories turned out to be every bit as off base, as all of the venom spewed at Kate all over the internet. Of course retractions nowhere to be found, but whatever!:lol:

These Cheltenham pictures don't lie. Looks like a lovely young couple enjoying a pretty day and every free minute they can together.

I think engaged in two more years if they can hang on. So far, so good.

William looks a little like John Lennon when he wears glasses.

Has William going to start Armoured Resse Troop Leader training? Did start he today will start Friday or tommorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom