Prince William Current Events 13: January-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another 'mansion' for William & Catherine! :lol:

Is this the third or fourth one now? ;)

It's the same one -- at Herefordshire or wherever the site in the country is called. I understand this proposed home is a scaled down version of what Prince Charles had previously envisioned for this property. And it's extremely eco friendly. A previous story about this property also says there is supposed to be an artist's studio on the property. William is an artist???? Or is Kate, the art history major and painter of William in the buff, the artist??? Hmmm. :lol:

One of the articles I read says this home is slated to be completed in about 2010. That's odd...same year William will be done with his military commitment -- same year he'll be what -- 28 then, the much cited age that he so famously claimed when he would entertain becoming hitched???:lol:

He and Catherine are SO making plans for 2010.:wub:

here we go again! more and more romurs, only romurs.
the press really are desesperte for this couple

He looks shattered! :)

kpusa1981 said:
I like the last one were he is staring the at the phototographer.

Me too. "You people again?"

Prince William Bumps Into Don Johnson At London Nightclub

Prince William thinks he's got the moves but Melanie Griffith's ex-husband shakes it like no other.
Britain's Prince William was out-danced by "Miami Vice" star Don Johnson when they bumped into each other at a London club.
The young royal and the 57-year-old actor crossed paths at exclusive South Kensington venue Boujis - a club often frequented by William, his brother Prince Harry and their friends.

He was probably embarrassed for the oldtimer, after all how would William have known who he was or that he was once in a tv series. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Don Johnson?? Talk about a blast from the past! If you'll excuse me, I need to turn up the Jan Hammer and feather my hair.

Skydragon said:
He was probably embarrassed for the oldtimer, after all how would William have known who he was or that he was once in a tv series. :ROFLMAO:

Come on, I still have a soft spot for "Sonny" - and he really did a good job on singing. I listen occassionally to the old CDs and especially love the duet with Barbra Streisand: "Till I loved you" - that's a classic, for sure.

Jo of Palatine said:
Come on, I still have a soft spot for "Sonny" - and he really did a good job on singing.
He sang? :wacko:

Skydragon said:

Yes - just go to Amazon.de: The Essential: Musik: Don Johnson

and read the reviews. That's exactly how the songs are: very melodic, nice voice, some beautiful ballads and some fast, energetical pieces.

One YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. are some videoclips.
This one is especially nice:
Tell it like it is
YouTube - Don Johnson - Tell It Like It Is

This one is a bit faster, but the refrain is very touching, IMHO. And Don Johnson really was good-looking once.. Videoclip of Heartbeat:

YouTube - Don Johnson - Heartbeat

The duet with Barbra Streisand ("Till I loved you") is on:
YouTube - Barbra Streisand & Don Johnson - Till I loved You
The quality of the recording is not very good, but you get the impression. It's one of my alltime favorites.

I recommend to give Don Johnson a try! :flowers:

Kate looks wonderful, William looks like he rolled in out of the garden and onto the dance floor. He should make more of an effort when taking such an elegant lady out.

the dress is so beautiful!!! kate look very happy

Is drinking the only past time of the young royals? If they keep up this rate they'll surely wear out their kidneys.

It's not their only past time, just the one the press like to photograph them enjoying.

patsy said:
Is drinking the only past time of the young royals? If they keep up this rate they'll surely wear out their kidneys.

I dont think is all they do, we´ve seen pics of Wills playin sports, it takes some practice and what the hell they are youn and havin fun, if not now when! and is not like we have pictures of this every day, we see them happy and they never walk out wasted. I think you exagerate a bit

Now... a question to the brits in the forum... is it cold or hot, the security people is wearing jackets and hats, and Kate´s dress (beautiful btw) looks so fresh as if she was in a very hot place. I´m confused about the weather there. If it was cold wasnt she must be freeezin!

avrilo said:
Now... a question to the brits in the forum... is it cold or hot, the security people is wearing jackets and hats, and Kate´s dress (beautiful btw) looks so fresh as if she was in a very hot place. I´m confused about the weather there. If it was cold wasnt she must be freeezin!
It has been around 8 - 10 centigrade (46 - 54f, I think) in central London, although it seems to be turning a bit nippy now, they were talking about a frost tonight. :flowers:
The security men probably have to stand around a lot and you tend to get a bit cooler if you don't move about, Catherine and William would have warmed up with all the dancing and of course with all the other people in the club.

this is from Royal Forum - Index
Boujis it is again « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Does anyone agree many of these posters?
What I think is that about three or four week since they had gone clubbing so as long as William was breaking rules by being out it is fine. To me William did not appear drunk. Besides which like he hasn't been doing what he is supposed to do in Army as far as is known and there have been pictures of of doing runs or marchs.

I'm sure the press have been dying for the couple to be at a club. With the ban on paparazzi photos of Kate, there has been almost no coverage on her since her birthday. Looks to me they had a great time at the party. Isn't it great to be young and carefree! Freezing or not, Kate looked fabulous in that dress.

I don't think it's any different from how things were done way back when, what with society balls and gentleman's clubs and women's societies and all the rest. There just wasn't a) constant paparazzi attention and b) a desire to kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

Edit: What in the... wha??? :wacko: The Sun Online - News: Is it a bird? Is it a Prince?

Last edited:
kpusa1981 said:
What I think is that about three or four week since they had gone clubbing so as long as William was breaking rules by being out it is fine. To me William did not appear drunk. Besides which like he hasn't been doing what he is supposed to do in Army as far as is known and there have been pictures of of doing runs or marchs.
As long as he doesn't commit any crimes and he is not in uniform, he can get drunk, if he wants to off duty, as far as the army is concerned.
He had best enjoy himself while he is young, you are a long time dead! :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:

Even here in the United States (even though I know who the man is and still didn't watch Miami Vice or any other shows he was on), there are some people who don't know who he is.

In my early 20's and before having a family and realizing the "man" keeps you busy through entertainment, so you don't complain so much about politics, I was a television-holic. Today, I couldn't tell you what's on television much less who the big television stars are over here. In fact, if I ran into one on the streets of Vegas, I wouldn't know if they were even a celebrity! unless someone pointed that person out.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom