Prince William Current Events 12: December 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kpusa1981 said:
Skydragon, is a reason why there has been no such pictures of William at his ball? I think there should have been similar pics of William unless the ones of Harry were just taken to make phony articles about Harry and did want do that with William.
The pictures of Harry that were in the papers were taken by another guest on the mobile phone he had taken in.
So far none of the other cadets or guests have sold their pictures, if they took any, to the press.

Official photographs are taken of each cadet and his/her guests at the parade, a group picture at the parade and a picture of the cadet and his guests at the ball. All of these photo's are only available to the new officers, but Officer Robinson cannot buy the picture of Officer Jones and his guests.

Skydragon said:
The pictures of Harry that were in the papers were taken by another guest on the mobile phone he had taken in.
So far none of the other cadets or guests have sold their pictures, if they took any, to the press.

Official photographs are taken of each cadet and his/her guests at the parade, a group picture at the parade and a picture of the cadet and his guests at the ball. All of these photo's are only available to the new officers, but Officer Robinson cannot buy the picture of Officer Jones and his guests.

Yes, I wondered why Harry's mates seem willing to sell their celphone photos to the nearest rag while you don't find such surreptious photos from Wills' mates. The two princes both went to Sandhurst so what gives?

Here is a video of Kate and Wills. (You may have to click "wills djs with Kate in tow).

The other day hola.com had one of just Kate. I guess the paparazzi are using their video cameras more often now.

Wow, that's really harsh the way the paparazzi harrase them. I mean, I didn't even like taken my picture for my passport let alone having an army of photographers haunting you down, waiting for the right picture, which can be the wrong one in the public's eyes. Qudos to Will & Kate.

so is he really going to the slopes with her or not?

They probably will they have gone a couple of times.

Indeed avrilo, he will make a great dad one day.

^This picture definitely made my day. I love seeing Prince William with children. It's sooo adorable:flowers:

Roslyn said:
I think that when one's boyfriend is the future king, and one's employer is a friend of one's family, one can probably get away with blue murder. :rolleyes:

It was probably agreed upon during negotiations of her employment.

Does anyone know when William be starting his training at Bovington?

Skydragon, will William be starting his training at Bovington Jan. 8 or Jan. 15?

This might be interesting http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,59-2528269.html. Can any list all 13 royal engagements done by Prince William last year, at least 8 or 9 or 1 or more?
Here is my try
starting at Sandhurst (?)
Harry's Sovergin's Parade (?)
watching FA final
Prince's Trust Birthday
meeting England's Football Team FA Honorary Pres.
World Cup Opening game as FA Honorary Pres.
Thanksgiving Service for Queen's 80th
Chakravarty Cup for the Thai Team (raised money for the Prince's Trust)
Audi Polo Challange (raised money for Tusk)
Sport Relief Run
Rundle Cup
Opening the Hospital premature Baby unit
"stock trading" forTusk
visiting Centrepoint Hostel
Royal Christmas Service

Are all of these right?

Last edited:
Well he's off the Bovington on Monday, so he will have more spare time. :rolleyes:

I did a search on the court cirular and I came up with

-Harry Sandhurst passing out
-Liverpool/West ham football game
-Prince Trust anniversary
-England/Paraguay game
-Queen 80th birthday service
-Baby unit opening
-New Zealand Memorial Opening
-Remembrance Day
-Tusk Trust Dinner (nov 15)
-Tusk Trust (the charity day)
-His Sandhurst passing out

The centrepoint visit wasn't listed when I did a search which is odd, so that makes 12. I don't think that polo matches are counted even if they are for charity, so I guess Christmas is the 13th.

Credit to Oppie

-Harry Sandhurst passing out - He had to be there, he was a recruit, so surely that doesn't count!
-Liverpool/West ham football game - Yes, it was in an official capacity
-Prince Trust anniversary - Mmmm
-England/Paraguay game - Official
-Queen 80th birthday service - as a member of her family, shouldn't count
-Baby unit opening - Official
-New Zealand Memorial Opening - definitely official
-Remembrance Day - definitely official
-Tusk Trust Dinner (nov 15) - Official
-Tusk Trust (the charity day) - Official
-His Sandhurst passing out - No, he had to be there
The centrepoint visit - Official

There must be others that we have forgotten! :lol:

The man who makes the list uses the court circular, so if it is in there then it counts on his list. The BRF doesn't do there own count, but my understanding is that PoW and DoC do.

Only the Queen birthday service counted the dinner didn't, it is all up to what they put in the courct circular.

Oppie said:
The man who makes the list uses the court circular, so if it is in there then it counts on his list. The BRF doesn't do there own count, but my understanding is that PoW and DoC do.

Only the Queen birthday service counted the dinner didn't, it is all up to what they put in the courct circular.

Neither event at RMAS counts, he had to be there for both. He couldn't not attend Harry's passing out as he was a recruit. He couldn't not attend his own passing out. He was not acting in an official capacity, that would be a bit like saying all the recruits completed a royal engagement, wouldn't it? :ermm:

Whoever compiled this list from the CC, is an idiot if he counted those two!

No it would be whoever put them in the Court Circular. They could have left out William and Harry name but since they were in it counts. Although I just used the search function. Maybe if you went through them all or kept a running tally all year then you might pick up on some that the search function missed (like Centrepoint for example). There have been mistakes before (I think Sophie was listed at remembrance day which was a few days after Louise was born)

Anyways what I was getting at since this is just some guy that counts them for his own time for 'the fun of it' I guess, it's a little rough to call him an idoit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom