Prince William Current Events 11: October-December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chrissy57 said:
If he was getting the award only because he is Prince William would be unfair but to deny him the award if he really is the best cadet because he is Prince William is just as unfair.

The award must go to the best cadet regardless of who that person it - to do otherwise is to diminish the award IMHO.

I agree but, mislaying a light machine gun should put William out of the running for any award, as it would any other soldier. :flowers:

Nice to see he's doing something useful with his time.

William trying not to appear different

William is trying to appear not so different from everyone else.

However, does this really not so different? To me it's like putting on makeup that's generic and not name brand--without a label. No matter how it cuts it, the slice of cake he has is the one with gold-laced icing. :)

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/article_1218825.php/Williams_security_demands

William is getting prepared for his Kingship.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=crown-jewills-&method=full&objectid=18047305&siteid=93463-name_page.html

HRH Kimetha said:

This article is almost to funny to comment on. We all know what a stickler for protocol the Queen is and I for one can't imagine her 'planning to make William' anything. :lol: I notice it has changed from a royal source, close friend etc, to the important sounding "highly-placed source", where can they go from here... an even higher placed source? :lol: :ROFLMAO:

lol Its The Tabloids isnt it, "Getting it Right" isnt their style. :p

chrissy57 said:
This is a really reliable article - note the age they have the Queen.

Little point I know but considering the celebrations earlier this year I would have thought that they would get this right.

Wanted to throw this out your way anyway. Like to share what I see when 'googling'.:)

what are you guys saying?is that article reliable or not? is the age wrong?

cd_1 said:
what are you guys saying?is that article reliable or not? is the age wrong?

The article can hardly be called reliable, since they wrote the Queen is 81. Her Majesty is now 80, not 81. She was born on April, 21 1926.

Solange said:
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit I laughed! But some people definitely have too much time on their hands to come up with that webpage.:ROFLMAO:

Poor William and Catherine, they look like hunted animals about to be shot! :sad:

mims111 said:
I don't know if these pics were posted...and if links don't work, please, tell me
these links work fine.... but where are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
acid_rain3075 said:
these links work fine.... but where are they?

Good question :neutral: I thought about their flat, or they visited someone?
Edit:
Oh, the german caption says, that it's their flat. In front of their flat.

But it still doesn't change the thing, that now public may see their privacy. And that's something against of moral and human rights :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Karla64 posted those pictures in Kate Middleton current events thread.
According to her (and it really looks like that) they might be trying to visit a friend and ringing the bell. The date is November 12.
Not much information but there wasn't anything at all in the press.

Edit: do they really live together? I know it has been suggested they might live together but I didn't know they actually started living together in their flat. :ermm:

Last edited:
I read other internet it said Kate's flat and I think she lived with her sister or friends.. so she tried to ring the bell.. maybe she lost her keys????? I am not sure.....

Skydragon said:
Poor William and Catherine, they look like hunted animals about to be shot! :sad:

Yes. The copyright watermark looks a bit like a gun-sight target marker.

I'd love to know what they were mumbling to each other when the saw the camera.

Oh you are joking? How ridiculous. I hope they over-produce and go bust. Silly sods.

lol You never know :) im Optimistic that theyll get married and have a great life together!

I collect those kinds of cheesy souvenirs. I wonder how much William/Kate items will be worth if the engagement doesn't happen? (Yes, I know most of them will be destroyed but some of them leak -- I have plenty of Edward VIII coronation memorabilia.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom