The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu An
I really do agree. Plus they have to work at the job they were born to (not their choice) for the rest of their lives or face disgrace and scorn. Just look at the Queen, in her late eighties and still working hard at engagements when most her age have been retired for years!
'

Very very small correction - I don't think that 80 years and 6 months qualifies as 'late eighties'.

Her husband is in his mid-80s at 85 and she is in her early 80s not late ones.

As I said just a very small correction but late 80s would add about 7 or 8 years to her majesty's age IMHO.

Old 10-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
He seems to have more and more teeth!

the picture didn't helped either

Old 10-20-2006, 05:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
He seems to have more and more teeth!
Is that really prince William? Or his most prized polo pony? But the spectacles are cute - though they don't look like a designer model....
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:00 AM
Courtier

more articles...

Prince makes spectacle at show..
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...413571,00.html

Some mother will 'ave' 'me

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006480727,00.html
Old 10-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Nobility

I think Prince William looks studious in his glasses. I actually like the look on him, he's still handsome. But I must admit I agree with Skydragon.... in this picture his teeth seem to have somehow gotten larger!
Old 10-20-2006, 11:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla64
Who ist Frank Spencer? One of the Spencers (of the Earl Spencers or the Marlborough-Spencers?)?
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Hello has a special on Prince William, focusing on his Army future, charities, picking a princess, getting a new home.

All pictures are old and mostly seen but it's nice to see them together.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Interesting Article :)
Old 10-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine
Who ist Frank Spencer? One of the Spencers (of the Earl Spencers or the Marlborough-Spencers?)?
He was a comedy figure from a BBC programme, he wore a beret pulled down on his head and was very accident prone.

Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em (1973-1978) was a highly successful BBC situation comedy, written by Raymond Allen and starring Michael Crawford and Michele Dotrice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Spencer
Old 10-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Courtier

more article...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...547903,00.html

It said It is not known if Prince is long or short sighted...
Old 10-21-2006, 12:45 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla64

the picture is very interesting
it's the first time to see him with glasses
Old 10-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Time for a new thread.
Prince William Current Events, Part 13, can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed to this thread.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread

Tags
prince william