The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Courtier

and more pics...

http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/r...prince+william

Old 07-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Is Wills on some break from Sandhurst? He seems to have a lot of time off now.

"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 07-02-2006, 08:20 PM

Chin hair?

Is he growing a little hair on his chin? What do you call that, when a guy grows a little spec right smack in the center of the chin like that? I don't like it... I hope he's not doing that, but if he is, whatever. It's not like I have liked everything he's ever done in his whole life. That would be a tall order.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Aristocracy

I thought that too, at first, but when you enlarge the picture, it looks like it's just a zit. Get the poor boy some Noxema!
Old 07-03-2006, 03:16 AM
Nobility

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/page4...submit2=Submit
Is William going to be Invested this month?
Old 07-03-2006, 05:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

William is shorn of his student look with a short back and sides

As an Army recruit, it's not surprising to see Prince William has been given the de rigeur short back and sides. But the Sandhurst trainee looks as if he has had a close shave with the demon barber.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...urce=&ito=1490
Old 07-03-2006, 05:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Is Wills on some break from Sandhurst? He seems to have a lot of time off now.
They do get weekend leave after the initial 5 week induction. Although I have to admit, he certainly does not seem to be getting the normal weekend training manoeuvres. It could just be that he is excelling in all his training and gets the time off while others have to do it again and again!
Old 07-03-2006, 05:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/page4...submit2=Submit
Is William going to be Invested this month?
Invested as what?
Old 07-03-2006, 09:10 AM
Gentry

Is it just me or is William REALLY starting to look like his cousin Peter Phillips with his buzz-cut hairdo??? I've seen several pictures recently and at first I thought they were misprints because they look so much like Peter.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiep
Is it just me or is William REALLY starting to look like his cousin Peter Phillips with his buzz-cut hairdo??? I've seen several pictures recently and at first I thought they were misprints because they look so much like Peter.
William and Peter always looked alike, imo. Very often, when putting my BRF folders in order, I would mix up their pics.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Courtier

more pics

http://new2.isifa.com/result_ed.php?search_id=7762

The isifa.com has change new design... so this mean I can't post any watermark...
Old 07-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Nobility

There are two Investitures this month. If William and Harry are not being the Investitures than who is?
Old 07-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
There are two Investitures this month. If William and Harry are not doing the Investitures than who is?
The Queen of course. She's the one who normally carries out the investitures, the Prince of Wales also officiate them occasionally. On Wednesday the Queen will preside on at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and on the 12th another one at Buckingham Palace.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiep
I agree! They look so much alike at this point it is amazing. I'm not sure if looking like his cousin makes him more or less attractive in my opinion .
Old 07-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
The Queen of course. She's the one who normally carries out the investitures, the Prince of Wales also officiate them occasionally. On Wednesday the Queen will preside on at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and on the 12th another one at Buckingham Palace.
What I met to say was who was receiving the Investiture.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Royal Highness

More pictures of William playing polo at the Cirencester Park Polo Club as part of the Jack Williams Cup Matches today. I think William looks quite handsome on top of a horse, don't you? :) (From Bruno Press)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	william.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	253324   Click image for larger version

Name:	william 2.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	253325   Click image for larger version

Name:	william 3.jpg
Views:	37