Prince William Current Events 1: December 2002-December 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like show his off the shirt its cute body! I never see before !

Sara Boyce

Tidworth Rundle Cup (July 12th?)

From Okay Magazine

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 259
  • untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 214
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 263
  • untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 294
  • untitled4.jpg
    untitled4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 252
  • untitled5.jpg
    untitled5.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 243
  • untitled6.jpg
    untitled6.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 268
  • untitled7.jpg
    untitled7.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 222
  • untitled8.jpg
    untitled8.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 272
  • untitled9.jpg
    untitled9.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited by a moderator:
Royals at Sports Fun Day in Hampshire

July 12, 2003 Tidworth, Hampshire, United Kingdom --- 12/7/03, TIDWORTH, HAMPSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM --- Prince William yelling to his team-mates during a polo match between The Combined Services (Royal Navy and the Army) and a British Forces Foundation team. --- Photo by Tim Graham/Corbis

July 12, 2003 Tidworth, Hampshire, United Kingdom --- 12/7/03, TIDWORTH, HAMPSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM --- Prince William in action during a polo match between The Combined Services (Royal Navy and the Army) and a British Forces Foundation team. --- Photo by Tim Graham/Corbis

July 12, 2003 Tidworth, Hampshire, United Kingdom --- 12/07/2003, TIDWORTH, HAMPSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM --- Close up of Prince William's brown leather polo boot as he collected his bottle of champagne for being in the winning team at a polo match. --- Photo by Tim Graham/Corbis

July 12, 2003 Tidworth, England, United Kingdom --- A quiet word between brothers Prince William and Prince Harry during a polo match between The Combined Services (Royal Navy and the Army) and a British Forces Foundation team at Tidworth Polo Club.

July 12, 2003 Tidworth, Hampshire, United Kingdom --- 12/7/03, TIDWORTH, HAMPSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM --- Brothers Prince William and Prince Harry during a polo match between The Combined Services (Royal Navy and the Army) and a British Forces Foundation team. --- Photo by Tim Graham/Corbis

July 12, 2003 Tidworth, England, United Kingdom --- A quiet word between brothers Prince William and Prince Harry during a polo match between The Combined Services (Royal Navy and the Army) and a British Forces Foundation team at Tidworth Polo Club.

July 12, 2003 Tidworth, England, United Kingdom --- Prince William chats to girls in the crowd who had watched him play in a polo match between The Combined Services (Royal Navy and the Army) and a British Forces Foundation team.

July 12, 2003 Tidworth, Hampshire, United Kingdom --- Photo by Tim Graham/Corbis

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 216
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 243
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 144
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 145
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 170
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 174
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 165
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 141
Photos from Rex Features (Same Event)

More Pics from Corbis

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 195
  • A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 225
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 191
  • A3.jpg
    A3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 280
  • A4.jpg
    A4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 155
  • A5.jpg
    A5.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 186
  • A6.jpg
    A6.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 132
  • A7.jpg
    A7.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 155
More Pics from Corbis

More Pics from Corbis

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 185
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 133
Polfoto 20-07-2003 Wearing a BMW Williams team shirt on the day of the British Grand Prix, Prince William presents The Queen Mother Trophy to the Lovelocks players at Cirencester Park in Gloucestershire. * The trophy was donated to the club by the three princes: Charles, William and Harry following the death of their grandmother and great grandmother.

Attachments

• EN_william_500.jpg
    EN_william_500.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 249
Originally posted by Alexandria@Jul 20th, 2003 - 8:22 pm
Polfoto 20-07-2003 Wearing a BMW Williams team shirt on the day of the British Grand Prix, Prince William presents The Queen Mother Trophy to the Lovelocks players at Cirencester Park in Gloucestershire. * The trophy was donated to the club by the three princes: Charles, William and Harry following the death of their grandmother and great grandmother.
thanks for pics!

Wills looks good faces! I like his faces! but mine sames one! because im older my faces becomes little young! I love that his faces! but im 22 year old! but i also love with him! close!

Sara Boyce

From Hello.com

21 JULY 2003
Having made no secret of his love for Kenya ; evidenced by his "Out Of Africa"-themed 21st birthday party last month ; Prince William is now set to spend his August holidays in the country, lodging with the family of his close friend Jessica Craig.

While William's family enjoys a summer trip to Balmoral, the Prince will be relishing the exotic surroundings of the foothills of Mount Kenya at the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. According to the British newspaper The Mail On Sunday, Jessica ; or Jecca as she is known by friends ; is also staying at the 55,000-acre refuge, which is owned by her mum and dad, Ian and Jane Craig.

While a St James's Palace official has denied that "there is or ever has been any romantic liaison", it's clear that a strong friendship has blossomed between the 21-year-old royal and Jecca, whom he met in Africa during his gap year. The young brunette was seated next to William at his birthday bash, and her parents have also been invited to Windsor Castle.

The three-year friendship came to light last month, after it was reported that the Prince had once had a "pretend engagement" with the 21-year-old. The statement from the Palace refuting the romance rumours soon followed.

maybe his dad don't believe about William will away on vacation he will missed traditional Balmoral Jessica ask him why she do that! Wills must have play polo he have off this weekend he will plans on royals engagements not jessca she not beau!

Sara Boyce

July 20, 2003 Cirencester, England, United Kingdom --- A happy laughing portrait of handsome Prince William at Cirencester Park Polo Club.

July 20, 2003 Cirencester, England, United Kingdom --- Prince William, happy and smiling and showing a perfect set of teeth in this landscape-shape horizontal portrait at Cirencester Park Polo Club.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 172
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 193
www.rexfeatures.com - Prince Harry and Prince William competing against each other at a polo match. Cirencester, Britain, 20 July 2003.

Attachments

• EN_william_501a.jpg
    EN_william_501a.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 167
Great!! I really think something is going on between the both of them. Well, If he's happy I'm happy! lol

www.ibl.se - Mandatory Credit: Photo By DAVID HARTLEY / REX FEATURES PRINCE WILLIAM PLAYING FOR TICKHILL TEAM LADBROKES.COM TROPHY POLO MATCH, CIRENCESTER, BRITAIN - 20 JUL 2003 422437/DHT

www.ibl.se - Mandatory Credit: Photo By DAVID HARTLEY / REX FEATURES PRINCE WILLIAM PLAYING FOR TICKHILL TEAM LADBROKES.COM TROPHY POLO MATCH, CIRENCESTER, BRITAIN - 20 JUL 2003 422437/DHT

Attachments

• bowing_will.jpg
    bowing_will.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 209
  • charing_wills.jpg
    charing_wills.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 193
  • pull_up_those_pants.jpg
    pull_up_those_pants.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 193
Prince Harry will go Australia for play polo he told his dad the Prince of Wales.

about years ago Prince Harry got suspended in Spain for play polo Prince Charles told him he cant play polo in Spain.

I read news about him in http://www.thisislondon.com see Prince Harry if you vote said yes or no Prince Harry should play polo in Australia ? i already vote him but he big boy but he allow play polo!

then later he can allow play in Australia but he told his dad he MUST play polo he needs win! i hope so! im not sure Prince William will watch him at Australia or he will vacation with ugly Jessica!

Sara Boyce

www.etonline.com -

Prince William Strikes a Pose!

August 04, 2003
Fans of PRINCE WILLIAM and the rest of the British royal family can rejoice! For its 20th anniversary issue, Vanity Fair landed an extra-special sitting with His Royal Highness -- and we have your exclusive first look at the tuxedo-clad prince's new photos!

It's extremely rare for a Royal Highness to sit for an exclusive photo session. Standard practice is for the palace press office to release the same official portrait to all publications. But not only did the movers and shakers at Vanity Fair land Britain's most popular prince, they assembled 56 young royals whose glamour and influence in Europe rival that of Hollywood's stars!

The Vanity Fair team had to overcome the fact that Belgium wouldn't say yes until Spain agreed, and Spain wanted to know what England was doing, while England wanted to know about Spain! Finally all were able to agree to the special project and portraits were taken of Europe's modern monarchs, including PRINCE CHARLES, PRINCE HARRY and PRINCE ALBERT of Monaco.

Also inside the 57-page portfolio are Prince William's personal family photos, an article about the relevance of the modern monarchy by PRINCE MICHAEL of Greece, and political profiles of Jordan's QUEEN RANIA and Bulgaria's KING SIMEON -- the first exiled monarch to be elected to office in his native country.

The incredible 20th anniversary issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands August 12.

Homepage images courtesy David Cheskin/John Giles/AFP/Getty Images

Attachments

• pwilliam_030801_vanityfair.jpg
    pwilliam_030801_vanityfair.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 355
Oh My! Wills without his shirt.....talk about swoon worthy! I am beet red from :blush:...I am soo going to buy Vanity Fair as soon as it hits the newstands...might as well disguise myself as a cart-pushing homeless person...camping out on a store's parking lot!!! :shifty: :ninja: :lol:

Originally posted by Catharine@Aug 5th, 2003 - 5:48 am
I am soo going to buy Vanity Fair as soon as it hits the newstands...might as well disguise myself as a cart-pushing homeless person...camping out on a store's parking lot!!! :shifty: :ninja: :lol:
:lol: That's too funny, Catharine. Maybe I'll see you in the parking lot! :p We will probably be the first ever people to camp out for a magazine! Camping out for concert tickets, movies, Harry Potter books, yes, but a magazine? Unheard of! I am looking forward to this issue, too. I was telling some of my co-workers about it and even though they are not interested in royalty, they are very excited to see the issue. The biggest to date and an anniversary issue, too. I'm sure there'll be lots to talk about after the issue comes out!

Originally posted by Catharine@Aug 5th, 2003 - 4:48 am
Oh My! Wills without his shirt.....talk about swoon worthy! I am beet red from :blush:...I am soo going to buy Vanity Fair as soon as it hits the newstands...might as well disguise myself as a cart-pushing homeless person...camping out on a store's parking lot!!! :shifty: :ninja: :lol:
me too!

I cant wait for magazine that my first time vanity fair of Prince William but i never been read Princess Diana's Vanity Fair article in 1997 before she died in 1997

Sara Boyce

William: 'I don't have a girlfriend'

Prince William has revealed that he doesn't have a steady girlfriend.

But he says if the right girl comes along, he is ready to make his move.

The 21-year-old is among the most eligible bachelors in the world, but says he does not have a current girlfriend.

But he realises the media scrutiny a girlfriend would be subjected to and is protective towards any potential date.

He said: "There's been a lot of speculation about every single girl I'm with and it actually does quite irritate me after a while, more so because it's a complete pain for the girls.

"These poor girls, you know, who I've either just met and get photographed with, or they're friends of mine, suddenly get thrown into the limelight and their parents get rung up and so on. I think it's a little unfair on them really. I'm used to it because it happens quite a lot now. But it's very difficult for them and I don't like that at all."

William would not be drawn on media speculation about specific girls in his life. But he said: "I don't have a steady girlfriend."

Not that he is uninterested in romance with the right girl.

"If I fancy a girl and I really like her and she fancies me back, which is rare, I ask her out. But, at the same time, I don't want to put them in an awkward situation because a lot of people don't quite understand what comes with knowing me, for one, and secondly, if they were my girlfriend, the excitement it would probably cause."

Story filed: 06:44 Sunday 22nd June 2003(Ananova)

Earl says Princes may not be encouraged to see Diana's family

Princes William and Harry "may not be encouraged to stay in touch with their mother's side of the family", according to their uncle Earl Spencer.

The Earl also says he has spoken to the Prince of Wales just once since the funeral of his sister Diana.

In his speech at the funeral, he pledged the princes' "blood family" would continue the way in which Diana had been steering them.

In an interview in the Guardian, he said: "What I can say is that they may not be encouraged to stay in touch with their mother's side of the family."

Earl Spencer added that the only time he's met Prince Charles since the funeral was by accident.

"I bumped into him in South Africa. He came to a reception in Cape Town and I was on Table 29 at the reception," he said.

But he believes William will be allowed to marry who he chooses. "Yes, I do, because I think he's got it in him to choose who he wants to marry. I don't think he'll be told."

Earl Spencer also suggests he was tricked into allowing the young princes to walk behind Diana's coffin en route to the Abbey.

He said: "I was told that they wanted to do it and that they would like it if I were there; I now know that's not true."

He added: "I thought that was where tradition and duty went too far against human nature."

Story filed: 00:49 Monday 15th July 2002 (Ananova)

Prince Wills' bungy thrills

03aug03
LONDON: It was probably just as well for Prince William that his father did not know about his latest exploit until it was safely over.

The Prince and a friend decided to bungy jump, strapped together at the ankles, 42m above the River Nile. And the companion he chose was Guy Pelly, who was photographed cavorting naked and drunk at a polo match attended by Prince Harry earlier this year.

Last night, friends of Prince Charles were questioning the wisdom of the 21-year-old future king performing such a risky stunt.

But William was so exhilarated by the whole thing that moments later he was re-living it on a video taken by one of his group.

"As soon as he got back to his hotel, he connected his video camera to a TV and they all gathered round to watch," an onlooker said. "In the film, he looked very happy."

William, who is on a month-long African holiday, turned up at the Jinja Nile Resort, a two-hour drive from the Ugandan capital, Entebbe, with seven friends. They included Jessica Craig, the Kenyan girl with whom he has denied having a romance.

The group spent two days white-water rafting nearby. Within hours of arriving, they headed for the Nile High bungy jump.

The steel platform from which he jumped soars above the cliffs which tower over the deep, fast-flowing river.

"It's pretty crazy – it's like you're jumping over a cliff into the Nile," said one veteran of the jump.

Adrift, the company which runs the bungy jump, boasts a 100 per cent safety record, saying: "We cannot eliminate risk, but we do our best to minimise it."

They claim the platform conforms 'to a rigorous code of practice set up by the most experienced operators in the industry'.

It is understood the Prince's two police bodyguards accompanied him to the site as safety procedures were explained.

Friends of William insisted he would have 'double-checked the safety precautions'.

All the same the episode has brought back memories of his abseiling stunt with brother Harry over a Welsh reservoir four years ago. That led to their nanny, Tiggy Legge-Bourke, being carpeted by Charles.

Before his bungee jump William, who had turned up without booking, had to waive his right to sue, should anything go wrong.

He and his companion had the option of a rope long enough to allow them to be dunked in the river, but chose to end up dangling just feet above the surface. They were then lowered into a boat and taken to shore.

Resort manager Abuto Tom said William 'couldn't get the grin off his face'.

After the jump, the group returned to the Eden Rock resort, where they were staying, for a celebratory dinner of steak, mashed potatoes and mushroom sauce, washed down with locally-brewed Nile Special beer.

The meal, which carried on until 2am, ended with the hotel's speciality Banana Brain pudding a pineapple filled with gin and coconut liqueur, with candles on the top.

William and most of the group slept in separate 10-a-night cabins with cement floors and bamboo ceilings. The cabins have no electricity and only cold water.

Onlookers said William and Jess-icca known as Jecca showed no sign of being more than friends.

The next day the group began their 30-mile trip down some of the wildest rapids in the world.

'William seemed very at ease in the raft and he didn't fall out once,' said a staff member at the rafting company. Last night St James's Palace refused to comment on the trip, saying it was a private holiday.

However, senior courtiers admitted Charles was bound to be concerned. 'Like any parent he worries about his children,' said one aide.

'But he knows William is sensible and understands his son's enthusiasm for joining in with things." He knows William will never be content sitting on the sidelines.'

'Don't forget, the Prince of Wales indulged in some pretty risky sports over the years.'

The Sunday Telegraph

William shows same self-confidence as his mother

The photographer who has taken the official birthday pictures of Prince William says he oozes the same self confidence as his mother.

Mario Testino gave his verdict after a photo-shoot with the prince, who is 21 today.

It was partly because William liked the photographs Testino took of Princess Diana that he asked him to mark his birthday with a set of pictures.

Testino said: "I have actually photographed the whole family, so it's like closing a circle. The thing they all had in common was humour - they all liked a laugh and managed to find the funny side."

William went to Testino's London studio for the birthday photo session and posed in different settings, wearing a variety of outfits.

"I thought he was so relaxed and open - so impressive for his age. He's very self-confident - that's the thing that comes across the most. He is very sure of what he likes and dislikes.

"William is a very photogenic person. I think it comes from a sense of security. The camera reveals how you feel. Taking pictures of William was easier than with a lot of people. These shots show a new elegance coming through, I think.

"With photography, you sometimes want a sharper image than real life. But I didn't want to change William and followed his own style. I'm recording a document of our times so I tried to keep him as he is.

"Sometimes it's necessary to do some hand re-touching of the photographs - when we get older we like to lose a few wrinkles - but that wasn't necessary with William because he has a very good complexion.

"The camera definitely likes William - incredibly so."

Story filed: 06:54 Saturday 21st June 2003

This doesn't look like good press to me?

William 'killed 14-inch antelope during Kenya hunt'

Prince William used a 7ft spear to kill a small antelope during his holiday in Kenya, say reports.

The Mail on Sunday said the Prince crept up behind the 14in dik-dik during a hunting trip last week after taking lessons from a Masai warrior.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_807753.html?menu=

Originally posted by thissal@Aug 10th, 2003 - 3:38 am
This doesn't look like good press to me?

William 'killed 14-inch antelope during Kenya hunt'

Prince William used a 7ft spear to kill a small antelope during his holiday in Kenya, say reports.

The Mail on Sunday said the Prince crept up behind the 14in dik-dik during a hunting trip last week after taking lessons from a Masai warrior.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_807753.html?menu=
and also i found out this morning in www.sky.com see Prince William for information story and send that!

Sara Boyce

Looks like Prince William knows how to party =)

D_6038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom