Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 7: November 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a picture (albeit a fuzzy one) of them in the gallery at the link. Kate's wearing a polka-dotted dress and a fascinator. William's in morning dress.

The wedding was on Saturday, May 30. I think he has weekends free from training, doesn't he?

Is that really Kate? No boots? It is nice to see her without them. I had thought she had thick ankles but no she has nice legs. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
calling Kate a "heiress" is a bit far fetched :rolleyes2:
there are a few girls in britain who could be called a heiress (holly branson, the ecclestone daughters) but kate is not among them. don't think that party pieces is a business empire as yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
calling Kate a "heiress" is a bit far fetched :rolleyes2:
there are a few girls in britain who could be called a heiress (holly branson, the ecclestone daughters) but kate is not among them. don't think that party pieces is a business empire as yet.

They might have meant hairless and were referring to someone else? :D

I think she is fairly tall, but I think this skirt isn't the most flattering length for her. It makes her look shorter than she is, IMO.

I thought we had heard the last of the Calf. house hunt story but last night I was watching the 11pm NEWS when they showed a picture of Will and Kate and said " Royals looking for house and then some clip of Diana, saying that she too once looked for a home in the same area. Something about Julie Andrews house. how long will this go on...lol

I saw an article about this in an earlier post. Still can't believe they're going along with it. Doubt the heir to throne would consider moving anywhere tbqh. :flowers:
The other article said that it hadn't actually been William shopping, somebody shopping for them though. Ah well we shall have to wait and see.

He could rent a house there in the summer, I don't think it's being suggested that they would move there. But I also remember reading that before her death, Diana was considering a place in Malibu for holidays. I think it would be nice to see William or his brother vacation in the USA.

I saw an article about this in an earlier post. Still can't believe they're going along with it. Doubt the heir to throne would consider moving anywhere tbqh. :flowers:

I don't see the heir to the throne considering moving anywhere either.

He already has Highgrove in the country and Clarence House in London along with access to his mother's properties at Balmoral and Sandringham.

I also don't see the heir to the throne's sons moving to the US, unless Britain becomes a republic.

I don't see the heir to the throne considering moving anywhere either.

I also don't see the heir to the throne's sons moving to the US, unless Britain becomes a republic.

Perhaps they are going to go to Gretna Green find and anvil and then do a Duke of Windsor.

Okay...let's move on.

If and when Prince William and Kate Middleton purchase a property ANYWHERE...I am sure it will be reported here. Right now, its just speculative.

Soirée folklore dans le Berkshire
Le weekend dernier, Kate et William ont été aperçus dans une fête folklore organisée par un de leurs amis, dans le Berkshire.
L'ex petite amie du prince Harry, Chelsy Davy était également présente.

Forklore Party in Berkshire
Last weekend, Kate and William were seen at a folklore festival organized by one of their friends in Berkshire. Prince Harry's former girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, was also present.

So - was Harry there too, and they are back together? Or is my translation from French lousy?

:) Is that a picture of William dressed up? Does anyone have a bigger picture - I can't quite see it, and I'd like to see him in his folklore garb

You're welcome!

These pictures reinforce something we've speculated about here at the board before -- that though William is reserved in public, he is affectionate in private. I think he and Kate both just really try to keep their romantic relationship just for them, and I can't blame them for that at all.

I always had my reservations about this couple, mostly because they behave more like best friends than two young people who are in love.
After seeing the pictures below, however, I am forced to conclude that there is love there, it's just William and Kate are uncomfortable showing it in public.

All the best luck to them.

:) Hey, I was looking around on Itunes for a good biography (anyone know one?), and I came across a free podcast series that apparently is a gossip radio show about William and Harry and the rest of the royal family. I guess it comes from Canada, and it's called - let's see - The Royal Report - blog talk feed radio. In case anyone has Itunes and is interested in subscribing to it - :ermm: I don't know how good it is yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom