Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 7: November 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on another royalty site that William and Catherine were skiing in France this year, instead of Switzerland. The site said that they rented a chalet in Courchevel, which is in Le Trois Vallées. I also read that Le Trois Vallées is a part of the French Alps.

Judging by the photographs, it's very beautiful there. I think they must have enjoyed themselves tremendously! :)

Well looks like a nice group of friends have a good time. Good for them...

There was a fairly lengthy discussion in this thread about present-day royal descent from various Tudor, Stuart and other monarchs. I've created a new thread in the British Royal History subforum, called it Lines of Descent, and moved the posts over.

The other posts about Kate Middleton's imprisoned ancestor are now in the Wills, Harry & Gfs & the Press thread.

Warren
British Forums moderator

It would be nice to see Kate again. It's been awhile.:flowers:

Both Kate and Chelsy attended the Coworth Park polo event last year -- maybe we'll see a repeat appearance from Kate as well as William and Harry?

Both Kate and Chelsy attended the Coworth Park polo event last year -- maybe we'll see a repeat appearance from Kate as well as William and Harry?
Yes Kate attended this event this year. There are new pictures hitting the internet today of Kate, Pippa and van Straubenzee watching William at polo at Coworth Park. Pippa looks really cute with a little blue dress on.

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! Good show William & Kate! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see all of them again! Thanks for the links!
Pippa looks really cute with a little blue dress on.
She and Kate definitely have the same fashion taste -- Pippa's dress is a blue version of the Issa "Lucky" dress that Kate has worn in both black and white.

They really do look happy. Good for them! Perhaps this break from the spotlight has done them good.

Nice to see them playing polo again as they really seem to enjoy it. :)

I just posted a TRF blog on the lovey dovey pics, while poking fun of the naysayers.

Probably mean of me, but I get so sick of those negative people swearing that Wills and Kate's relationship is fake, or William is miserable, etc.

It's great to see them again!! they're a beautiful couple and look very in love!!

I like Kate! I think she's great for prince William!

They look a lot more connected and comfortable in these pics than they have in past years.

They look a lot more connected and comfortable in these pics than they have in past years.
Indeed.
It's one of those few instances where they look like lovers, as opposed to siblings or acquaintances.
I do not think they are hugging though, based on the other pictures of the sequence: it looks like they are walking close together and in that particular snapshot their shoulders bump together while they are walking. It's a detail really, and doesn't really take away from the intimate feel of the picture.

Sonjapearl, I have read you front page commentary and I don't really see your point.
I believe the last time anyone here questioned the fact that the two are in a relationship was that weirdo troll with a Greek name who was vastly ridiculized and eventually banned. Afaik, nobody here doubt they are a couple (until we hear otherwise from a reliable source).
Also, among those who dislike her as a potential royal addition, her ability to make him smile isn't an issue. So whether he thinks he's making a mistake hold little sways in the forming of opinion of those who disapprove of the relationship. Just read the last 20 pages of debate in the W&K musing thread.

Lastly, I wish some posters would stop bringing back here the childish drama occurring in other tweeny-bopper websites.
We don't care, otherwise we would be there and not here.

For one thing, Kate doesn't seem to be living in London these days. If she were, we'd be seeing more pictures of her. For another thing, I don't expect William and Harry to EVER be without police protection. I wonder if this was a publicity piece to mention the "unauthorized" biography.

Whether it is true or not they certainly picked a very bad picture of Kate, not very flattering at all.

I don't think it can be true as I do not think Kate ever had police protection. When Kate was with William, she was clearly covered by William's bodyguards. It has had been rumoured that CH had hired a private team to look after Kate (paid for by CH and not the state), but I suspect this may have been when she lived in London.

Thanks, I did not think it was as current as they claimed just mixed with a new story to make the paper sell.... happy posting

I guess this could go here. Mods please feel free to move.
Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding regrets - Telegraph

A spokesman for Clarence House said that William did not have any official engagements on the day in question, but declined to elaborate. "It wasn't an easy decision," a senior courtier explains. "It is just Willam and Kate have obviously to be careful who they mix with these days. It isn't that they don't trust Fergus and Sandrine, but they have extended their circle of friends considerably since their university days. More than 150 were expected for the wedding. William and Kate always have to be confident they are moving among people they can trust."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom