Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 7: November 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not Wililam is ready to be King is not the subject of this thread, let's stay on topic.

And let's end the specualtion regarding Kate's motives....unless someone has had a personal conversation to determine why Kate decided to attend the schools she did....its just speculation.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

kate looks as perfect as usual, i love her dress and how she seems so involved with the charity she feels passionate about. well done for her!

what does kate's sister pippa do? is she younger than her?

Last edited:
:previous:

Yes, Pippa is 2 years younger than Kate.
She’s a party planner and works for Table Talk.

My Carole Middletons outfit is disgusting and tasteless! Pippa is a bit more pretty than her sister but no beauty as well. I hope Kate at least has good character!

It's personal taste. I think Kate is stunning and her younger sister too.:)

I thought the entire Middleton clan looked lovely that evening. And I couldn't care less if Carole dressed a bit young for her age.

Kate and Chelsy

Hi!
I'm new here and I'm really excited about getting acquainted with you guys. :flowers:
On the outfits, I personally think that the dress chosen by Mrs. Middleton was a little inappropriate. However, she does have a great body, but the dress itself is not one I would have picked for any event.:ermm: Kate's dress is my favorite and I would absolutely wear it. Pippa's however is cute, but not fit for the formality of the event.

It seems I am going against the flow here but I thought the decolletage of Kate's gown was too low and wide at the base and, as such, very unflattering.

I loved the colour and stlye of the rest of the gown as it flattered her shape, but the hair? Ugh!

Who in their right mind wears the same hairstyle to a polo match, to work and to a dress gala? She has lovely hair and I would love to see her push the boat out and favour us with a sensational updo. That, however, is a matter of being comfortable in your own skin, confidence if you will. Kate's not there just yet.

I do understand how you feel about Kate's dress being too low cut and I have also felt that she should try a different hairstyle every once in a while just to shake things up a bit. I remember reading somewhere that Kate doesn't like to do much with her hair except cut and color it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom