Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 7: November 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Kate is the one who grabbed William when he started to go to his door and hung onto him. It's very clear to see. And it's well known that he hates the media so I'll bet he didn't even know the paparazzi was there. Seems too much of a coincidence that Kate did that right smack in front of the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he couldn't push her away from him fast enough... :lol:

On one side I agree, but I hardly can't understand, that times have changed that much? A few years before, I'm sure it would have been said: That family aren't the people a Prince of Wales (or his successor) should be in contact with. Remember Camilla wasn't allowed for some reasons to be with Charles. And there were a many lower scandals, which ruined some other womans reputes... And its not only the drug-thing (what IMO is a very bad thing) - its everything, his behaviour, his BELLY :lol: OMG, its so cheesy. And I think you can see such things even on her mother, brother and sister... I don't know and I'm sorry, but it makes me really urghh... :nonono: Its not only a little bit bizarre - its cheesy IMO.

Well, for those concerned that William isn't affectionate enough with Kate, here you go:

The Sun: Kate Middleton and Prince William's pub car park kiss

Don't like the video almost lookes set up to me. If i was looking at that without the headline, i couldn't even tell who it was. I recognise only William can't see Kate very well. :whistling:

I disagree. Kate is the one who grabbed William when he started to go to his door and hung onto him. It's very clear to see. And it's well known that he hates the media so I'll bet he didn't even know the paparazzi was there. Seems too much of a coincidence that Kate did that right smack in front of the camera.

I think your absolutely right, the way she pulled him in for that kiss looks like she's dragging him off, bet he was shocked. I don't think Kate knew that paparazzi were there, i think she thought well if they are here might as well give them a show. :lol:

Well, for those concerned that William isn't affectionate enough with Kate, here you go:

The Sun: Kate Middleton and Prince William's pub car park kiss
This looks like the normal look alike set up!
----------------------------------
She may still be waiting for an engagement ring, but Kate Middleton's devotion to Prince William knows no bounds. Last year, Kate, 27, told Kathy Lette, the novelist, that she was allergic to horses. At the weekend, the full extent of her discomfort was on display

Kate Middleton avoids any horseplay at the polo - Telegraph

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally think that prince william might be deserve someone more accomplished than her like the other european cps...i mean, they seem to have a deeper background and was fully into their careers before marrying the princes..but they say love is blind and who can dictate the beating of one's heart. i hope that she tries to develop herself more and not just wait for william to propose..perhaps try to have a career first than just expect to be a crownprincess, that's just my opinion

let you know the video from the sun where Wills and kate were kissing it has been removed...

Just getting back to kate's allergy to horses. How is she going to do the whole fairy princess wedding in the horse drawn carriage? And all the horse drawn carriage events later as part of the royal family?

let you know the video from the sun where Wills and kate were kissing it has been removed...

Well I find it interesting that they've removed the video. And instead replaced it with a few very carefully selected photos. :whistling: The YouTube one doesn't work either. I guess they felt it made sweet kate look too aggressive and like too much of a "set-up". :rolleyes:

It's always funny how different people see things, you see Kate pulling William in for a kiss, others see William pulling in Kate for a kiss. All in the eye of the beholder I guess. :rolleyes:

Well I find it interesting that they've removed the video... The YouTube one doesn't work either.
If the video was put on the intenet without the owner's permission then it is a breach of copyright.
Most of the videos which disappear from YouTube have been removed for copyright reasons.
In the same manner photographs directly posted in the Forums without the written permission of the copyright holder are also removed.

:previous::ermm: :sad: Yeah, now all it's saying is that the video is private and that you have to be a friend and invited to see it.

It's always funny how different people see things, you see Kate pulling William in for a kiss, others see William pulling in Kate for a kiss. All in the eye of the beholder I guess. :rolleyes:

I disagree. You can misinterpret a photograph, but not a moving video. It was very clear. But of course the video is gone now, so now there's no evidence and I'm sure that was the reason her people yanked it (right after negative comments were made).:rolleyes:

If the video was put on the intenet without the owner's permission then it is a breach of copyright.
Most of the videos which disappear from YouTube have been removed for copyright reasons.
In the same manner photographs directly posted in the Forums without the written permission of the copyright holder are also removed.

I'm not just talking about YouTube. The video was posted in the Sun article in message #386. After comments were made about kate purposefully pulling William in to kiss right in from of the camera, the video was mysteriously pulled and a few carefully selected photos were posted in it's place (which were taken from the video) with comments put underneath about "how in love they are".
I don't care really I just find it all very interesting. :whistling:

So what if she is pulling him in to her for the kiss ! I can say for sure she is not the only girl to grap her boyfriend to give him a kiss!!! Name one girl that has not done this - I know that I have. So was after my boyfriends money, no I was after his lips!

So what if she is pulling him in to her for the kiss ! I can say for sure she is not the only girl to grap her boyfriend to give him a kiss!!! Name one girl that has not done this - I know that I have. So was after my boyfriends money, no I was after his lips!

You're missing my point. I just find it interesting how she did it right in front of camera range before getting into the car. And after this was pointed out on the message board all of sudden the videos were yanked and replaced with carefully selected photos.
I'm not trying to incite a debate I just find it all very intriguing that's all.

I disagree. You can misinterpret a photograph, but not a moving video. It was very clear. But of course the video is gone now, so now there's no evidence and I'm sure that was the reason her people yanked it (right after negative comments were made).

I think the fact that some, such as yourself, are saying Kate pulled him in for a kiss while others are saying he went after her and grabbed her for a kiss is kind of showing that you can indeed see things differently on film, just like in a photograph. :flowers:

If you find that the video is removed intriguing you could always try contacting the sun to see if they will explain why they removed it. There might be a simple reason for it. :innocent:

I disagree. You can misinterpret a photograph, but not a moving video. It was very clear. But of course the video is gone now, so now there's no evidence and I'm sure that was the reason her people yanked it (right after negative comments were made).:rolleyes:
Or the Sun removed it because they were unsure of the identity of the people in the video, believing as I do that it was a set up using two look alikes! I very much doubt Kate or 'her people' would have been able to 'yank it'!:rolleyes:

Or the Sun removed it because they were unsure of the identity of the people in the video, believing as I do that it was a set up using two look alikes!

Hm, I hadn't thought about it being two look-alikes. But then they should've also removed the photographs for the same reasons.

The woman in the photos was wearing the same clothing as Kate was earlier at the polo match, so if it's a set up, they paid attention to wardrobe.

They do both look great! Kate's coat-dress is the perfect color for a late summer wedding.

I like the color of the dress, really pretty!

She's beautiful! I have the impression she hast lost some weight! she looks so thin!!!

Too bad we don't have a pic of william & Kate together!!!

I think, based on his boutonniere, that William may have been in the wedding party -- maybe that's why they didn't enter and exit the church together? I think he was perhaps a groomsman for another van Cutsem wedding as well a few years ago, if I remember correctly.

Kate definitely has been losing weight over the years. I hope she doesn't take it to an extreme -- she looks healthier with a few more pounds on, IMO.

:) I like her dress, too, and they look good in their suits - did William and Kate go together? Also, did Harry go with Chelsy ( or anyone )? The article doesn't say.

Wow, she looks so thin here, even with the dress coat on

Imageshack - 89786896

I hope she won't have the same problem as CP Letizia when she marries Wills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom