The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Courtier

IBL Bildbyrĺ - Royaltyfria bilder, historiska bilder, illustrationsbilder med mera.

This photo makes me giggle. Kate is balanced there with 2 wineglasses given to her by sister Pippa to hold. She could be thinking "OK, I guess I have nothing better to do than wait for you to return."

Old 05-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Courtier

Current News | Latest News | Breaking News - MorungExpress.com - Kate Middleton Loses Police Protection

Has anyone else seen this? Do you think this is true?

Old 05-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Majesty

For one thing, Kate doesn't seem to be living in London these days. If she were, we'd be seeing more pictures of her. For another thing, I don't expect William and Harry to EVER be without police protection. I wonder if this was a publicity piece to mention the "unauthorized" biography.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:39 AM
Courtier

Whether it is true or not they certainly picked a very bad picture of Kate, not very flattering at all.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:44 AM
Majesty

I don't think it can be true as I do not think Kate ever had police protection. When Kate was with William, she was clearly covered by William's bodyguards. It has had been rumoured that CH had hired a private team to look after Kate (paid for by CH and not the state), but I suspect this may have been when she lived in London.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Courtier

Thanks, I did not think it was as current as they claimed just mixed with a new story to make the paper sell.... happy posting
Old 05-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I guess this could go here. Mods please feel free to move.
Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding regrets - Telegraph

A spokesman for Clarence House said that William did not have any official engagements on the day in question, but declined to elaborate. "It wasn't an easy decision," a senior courtier explains. "It is just Willam and Kate have obviously to be careful who they mix with these days. It isn't that they don't trust Fergus and Sandrine, but they have extended their circle of friends considerably since their university days. More than 150 were expected for the wedding. William and Kate always have to be confident they are moving among people they can trust."
Old 06-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Nobility

Kate was at the polo today! Kate was at the polo today!
BelgaPicture - Quick search
Old 06-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Majesty

I found this article with pictures in the Mail's "TV and Showbiz" section. I can't see what this has to do with entertainment, but there ya go!

Kate Middleton joins Prince William and the rest of the Royal Rat Pack for a weekend of polo | Mail Online
Old 06-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Courtier

Prince William, Kate Middleton snapped at Royal wedding of Princess Di's niece - Spalding Today
Old 06-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Majesty

Lovely story, and good to see W&K out and about attending low key family celebrations without the paps snooping around.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

There's a picture (albeit a fuzzy one) of them in the gallery at the link. Kate's wearing a polka-dotted dress and a fascinator. William's in morning dress.

The wedding was on Saturday, May 30. I think he has weekends free from training, doesn't he?

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

One more gallery
Quand le prince William et le prince Harry s'éclatent entre frères, sous les yeux de Kate Middleton... c'est sportif ! (réactualisé)
Old 06-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Kate Middleton remains Prince William's number one polo fan - hellomagazine.com

Kate remains Wiliams number on fan
Old 06-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Kate Middleton accompanies William to Norfolk wedding of his cousin Laura Fellowes - hellomagazine.com
Old 06-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Ahh the picture finally appears. It's nice to see Kate and William together at events like this. It's been a long time since they've been to a wedding together. More and more events together you two please
Thank you Turkish Delight.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Kate Middelton shopping in Bond Street, London - 12 June 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 06-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Courtier

Is that really Kate? No boots? It is nice to see her without them. I had thought she had thick ankles but no she has nice legs.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:48 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

calling Kate a "heiress" is a bit far fetched :rolleyes2:
there are a few girls in britain who could be called a heiress (holly branson, the ecclestone daughters) but kate is not among them. don't think that party pieces is a business empire as yet.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, prince william