The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 01:16 AM
Nobility

I read on another royalty site that William and Catherine were skiing in France this year, instead of Switzerland. The site said that they rented a chalet in Courchevel, which is in Le Trois Vallées. I also read that Le Trois Vallées is a part of the French Alps.

Judging by the photographs, it's very beautiful there. I think they must have enjoyed themselves tremendously!

Old 03-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Courtier

Well looks like a nice group of friends have a good time. Good for them...

Old 03-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Crown princesses watchers: Fin de vacances et retour en Angleterre Kate Middleton returning from Geneva airport with her family from their skiing holiday which William spent the first week with them

Old 04-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

There was a fairly lengthy discussion in this thread about present-day royal descent from various Tudor, Stuart and other monarchs. I've created a new thread in the British Royal History subforum, called it Lines of Descent, and moved the posts over.

The other posts about Kate Middleton's imprisoned ancestor are now in the Wills, Harry & Gfs & the Press thread.

Warren
British Forums moderator
Old 05-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Quote:
from ghostnight:
He and his brother will apparently be taking part in the Audi Polo Challenge at Coworth Park in Ascot. And then on Monday he has two official engagements. Maybe someone can also post this in Harry's thread.
Both Kate and Chelsy attended the Coworth Park polo event last year -- maybe we'll see a repeat appearance from Kate as well as William and Harry?

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 05-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Majesty

It would be nice to see Kate again. It's been awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
Both Kate and Chelsy attended the Coworth Park polo event last year -- maybe we'll see a repeat appearance from Kate as well as William and Harry?
Old 05-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Yes Kate attended this event this year. There are new pictures hitting the internet today of Kate, Pippa and van Straubenzee watching William at polo at Coworth Park. Pippa looks really cute with a little blue dress on.

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! Good show William & Kate!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_...ge=&sr&cktst=1

Yep so Kate was there

Bigger pics
http://www.celebmad.com/GossipGirl/p...-Harry/thumbs/

A big AW! moment here love this photo, this should probably go into Kate and William's thread
Picture details

I also love these ones.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...temId=947489-7
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...temId=947491-9

Wills meet again | Kate and Prince pictured together for first time in five months | The Sun |News|Royals

I LOVE seeing these type of pictures so cute!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Great to see all of them again! Thanks for the links!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Cruise View Post
Pippa looks really cute with a little blue dress on.
She and Kate definitely have the same fashion taste -- Pippa's dress is a blue version of the Issa "Lucky" dress that Kate has worn in both black and white.

They really do look happy. Good for them! Perhaps this break from the spotlight has done them good.

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 05-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Aristocracy

Nice to see them playing polo again as they really seem to enjoy it.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 05-10-2009, 09:43 PM

I just posted a TRF blog on the lovey dovey pics, while poking fun of the naysayers.

Probably mean of me, but I get so sick of those negative people swearing that Wills and Kate's relationship is fake, or William is miserable, etc.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Courtier

Wills steps out with the lesser spotted Kate at polo match... while Harry shows his brother how to warm up | Mail Online
Old 05-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Majesty

I agree. They looked relaxed and happy. It's great to see them again.

Quote:
They really do look happy. Good for them! Perhaps this break from the spotlight has done them good.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Courtier

Prince William and Kate Middleton take intimate stroll at polo tournament - Telegraph

Still a loving couple..........
Old 05-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

EL PRÍNCIPE GUILLERMO Y KATE MIDDLETON, ABIERTAMENTE CARIÑOSOS EN EL POLO
Kate and Wills openly affectionate at polo on rare public outing
good to see the couple have a relaxing day at the polo

Old 05-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Serene Highness

It's great to see them again!! they're a beautiful couple and look very in love!!

I like Kate! I think she's great for prince William!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 05-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Photos purepeople
Le Prince William : Il a ressorti Kate Middleton... sa future femme (?) de l'ombre !
Old 05-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Courtier

They look a lot more connected and comfortable in these pics than they have in past years.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Galleries IBL

Gallery 1
Gallery 2
Old 05-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
They look a lot more connected and comfortable in these pics than they have in past years.
Indeed.
It's one of those few instances where they look like lovers, as opposed to siblings or acquaintances.
I do not think they are hugging though, based on the other pictures of the sequence: it looks like they are walking close together and in that particular snapshot their shoulders bump together while they are walking. It's a detail really, and doesn't really take away from the intimate feel of the picture.

Sonjapearl, I have read you front page commentary and I don't really see your point.
I believe the last time anyone here questioned the fact that the two are in a relationship was that weirdo troll with a Greek name who was vastly ridiculized and eventually banned. Afaik, nobody here doubt they are a couple (until we hear otherwise from a reliable source).
Also, among those who dislike her as a potential royal addition, her ability to make him smile isn't an issue. So whether he thinks he's making a mistake hold little sways in the forming of opinion of those who disapprove of the relationship. Just read the last 20 pages of debate in the W&K musing thread.

Lastly, I wish some posters would stop bringing back here the childish drama occurring in other tweeny-bopper websites.
We don't care, otherwise we would be there and not here.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, prince william