The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie View Post
Poor Will is losing his hair in the front now too. At first it was just in the back. I can't believe in 2008 he can't find anything that will help him with his hair. When young men lose there hair in the front it makes them look older, just like Edward but when they lose it in the back they still look younger like Charles.

It has become really noticeable...it's unfortunate. Bald will just not be a good look for him though.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Royal Highness

Perhaps William doesn't care about the hair as much as everyone else seems to. Thank goodness his place in line of succession isn't contingent on the number of follicles.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:34 AM
Majesty

Has anybody seen Kate around recently?
Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Majesty

Things seem to have become very, very quiet on that front recently. Kate must not be spending time in London.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Has anybody seen Kate around recently?
Old 10-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Things seem to have become very, very quiet on that front recently. Kate must not be spending time in London.
I would think that with all the Halloween parties, followed by the Christmas parties, on top of any birthday or end of term celebrations, Party Pieces must be extremely busy! It's not all done by the Elves you know!
Old 10-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Kate is waiting!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm sure she's probably just busy. Actually I didn't think much of the fact she didn't go to the going away party before they went on their trek, I just figured she had other things to do, it's happened to me lots of times.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:12 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarue View Post
I think Kate is waiting!
..... absolutely!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I think Kate is waiting!
Her usual routine.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:40 PM

Are people still going on about that waity katie stuff? I think it might be time for a new "issue", lol.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am sure that any reference to waiting will stop the minute she has an engagement ring on her finger.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Nobility

I did think it was strange she wasnt at the going away party but maybe after the phone thingy she decided to keep a low profile for a while.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:28 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
I did think it was strange she wasnt at the going away party but maybe after the phone thingy she decided to keep a low profile for a while.
..... or maybe she was just suffering from the flu, and tucked up in bed, as a lot of people in the UK!
Old 10-31-2008, 05:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

If she has the `flu then poor thing.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:59 AM
Majesty

Quote:
If she has the `flu then poor thing.
Who knows? Its just a possibility....... with all that waiting in the cold!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:39 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Are people still going on about that waity katie stuff? I think it might be time for a new "issue", lol.
Unfortunately that seems to be the case. However, it brings to mind a humerous exchange I witnessed.

Two bright young things surveying the display window of a Bridal Boutique. One looked at the dresses, then at her friend, and said "I don't know about you, but I think I lack the killer instinct!"

What can you say? The mental picture of these brave young things stalking their grooms like a lion surveying a gazelle . . . .
Old 10-31-2008, 11:41 PM
Majesty

Yes, that's true. They're probably up to their necks in orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
I would think that with all the Halloween parties, followed by the Christmas parties, on top of any birthday or end of term celebrations, Party Pieces must be extremely busy! It's not all done by the Elves you know!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:43 PM
Majesty

Ah yes, and then I'm sure other things will arise for people to gripe about. I don't think that she'll get the all-out adoration from the press that Diana got.

Quote:
I am sure that any reference to waiting will stop the minute she has an engagement ring on her finger.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

I suppose people always have to gripe about something. Marg that was funny about the brides, perhaps Kate can wait outside the store that has the New Year´s wedding dress sale, the blushing brides go in their ready to kill by the looks on their faces. It is one of the most amazing sights of the New Year.
Diana, for some reason seemed to be adored by the people from the first second, perhaps because that time it was the peope who were tired of waiting for a royal bride.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Diana, for some reason seemed to be adored by the people from the first second, perhaps because that time it was the peope who were tired of waiting for a royal bride.
The relationship wasnt as long in that instance as well. I remember a year or two ago when you never read much bad about Kate at all she was the media darling. Maybe the media ran out of nice things to say.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince william