The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Aristocracy

Poor Will is losing his hair in the front now too. At first it was just in the back. I can't believe in 2008 he can't find anything that will help him with his hair. When young men lose there hair in the front it makes them look older, just like Edward but when they lose it in the back they still look younger like Charles.

Old 10-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Nobility

Unfortunately the going bald look has ruined many handsome heads. He ought to shave it off completely.

Old 10-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Are you saying the hairless heir????
Old 10-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isana View Post
Uggh....this is disgusting. Paris Hilton is such a low-life. Why would he want to hang out with someone who is so beneath him?! This makes me sad.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Majesty

It does seem strange, if the more sensational parts of the story are true. The phone-number-exchange parts even made the Telegraph! Of course, William might have given the girls a fake phone number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Uggh....this is disgusting. Paris Hilton is such a low-life. Why would he want to hang out with someone who is so beneath him?! This makes me sad.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Fake phone number? Perhaps.
He is a young man and that answers a lot of questions.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Aristocracy

Well Prince Michael of Kent spend some time chatting to Paris, too as did Fergie, Bea and Eugenie. So I guess she is not persona non grata among the royals.
Paris finally finds her Prince after being snubbed by Wills and Harry... but alas, he's no spring chicken | Mail Online
I personally do not believe the phone number exchanging thing, it originates from the Daily Star after all and that other papers chose to repeat this story doesn't make it anymore likely to be true. The Daily Star has many "quotes" from their supposed conversation and it seems virtually impossible to me that in a crowded club with loud music sounding from the boxes anyone would have been able to follow William around and overhear his conversation even less so since he was reportedly in the VIP lounge...
If at all it may be possible that Paris gave William her number but I cannot imagine that he gives his out lightly especially not since Paris is known for "losing" her mobile or have it hacked...
Old 10-18-2008, 03:26 PM

I hope the flirting between William and Christina was innocent and harmless. After all, Christina was with her husband, and it appears all is well with them.

At the same time, this is like right before William broke up with Kate in 2007. He was partying with other girls, there were rumors of a rift between Wills and Kate. I just hope there won't be any stories of William taking girls back to his barracks or posing for pics while grabbing a girl's breast! If it is over for Wills and Kate like the tabloids so insist, I hope William acts mature this time.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Majesty

I don't think that the woman in this picture is Paris Hilton.

Quote:
Well Prince Michael of Kent spend some time chatting to Paris, too as did Fergie, Bea and Eugenie. So I guess she is not persona non grata among the royals.
Paris finally finds her Prince after being snubbed by Wills and Harry... but alas, he's no spring chicken | Mail Online
I personally do not believe the phone number exchanging thing, it originates from the Daily Star after all and that other papers chose to repeat this story doesn't make it anymore likely to be true. The Daily Star has many "quotes" from their supposed conversation and it seems virtually impossible to me that in a crowded club with loud music sounding from the boxes anyone would have been able to follow William around and overhear his conversation even less so since he was reportedly in the VIP lounge...
If at all it may be possible that Paris gave William her number but I cannot imagine that he gives his out lightly especially not since Paris is known for "losing" her mobile or have it hacked...
Old 10-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

I highly doubt anything went on with William, Paris and Christina. Christina is married and has a child, and they seem very happy, as for Paris I doubt it she doesn't seem to be William type, I think more or less William was probably just being friendly, I really don't beleive the whole he was flirting giving out his number thing, I tend to not beleive the tabloids for most things. I also have to add how in the world did they catch every single world they said it's a club with loud music it's like almost impossible since I noticed th story was so detailed.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I don't think that the woman in this picture is Paris Hilton.
....but all picture agencies say as much. I doubt they all got it wrong.

I agree ghost. A headline "William talks to Paris" wouldn't have made anyone buy the paper. But "William exchanges numbers with Paris and Christina" very well may... The picture with Christina at least shows him talking to her but they sit on a decent distance to each other and do not look "flirty"to me at all - which would also be weird since her husband was there. The picture of William and Paris doesn't even show them talking. Here's a more wide range shot. He was actually listening to the woman on his right - and he doesn't look like he is too interested in what she has to say either. Though he seems surrounded by blond women, I see no indication of any misbehaviour on his part.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...om/5523698.jpg
Old 10-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Majesty

You're right. I see it now. I think that just the top picture was up last night when I read it in the wee hours, and it's from a different angle. Her nose seems "pointier" than usual, and she looks older somehow. She looks more like herself in the other pictures.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

I agree ghost. A headline "William talks to Paris" wouldn't have made anyone buy the paper. But "William exchanges numbers with Paris and Christina" very well may... The picture with Christina at least shows him talking to her but they sit on a decent distance to each other and do not look "flirty"to me at all - which would also be weird since her husband was there. The picture of William and Paris doesn't even show them talking. Here's a more wide range shot. He was actually listening to the woman on his right - and he doesn't look like he is too interested in what she has to say either. Though he seems surrounded by blond women, I see no indication of any misbehaviour on his part.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...om/5523698.jpg

Exactly and it seems that even if they did say anything to each other how would the papers know about it, they're at a club with loud music not on the streets, even at dances I've been to it's hard to hear to each other sometimes.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Whatever happen to Kate and why wasn't she there at the club? Chelsey was with P Harry.
BTW anyone who is in those clubs at the VIP lounge wants to be photographed with bigger VIPs. If Paris approached the princes she wanted another feather on he cap a few photos to make the front page. I doubt she was looking for a boyfriend. Aguilera was with her husband.
BTW does anyone remember those rumours about Britney and William exhanging emails?
Old 10-19-2008, 12:08 AM
Royal Highness

Isn't Paris in London shooting some weird show about looking for a friend? It's both sad and pathetic that anyone needs to audition for a friend. The tabloids keep on referring her as an heiress, when I distinctly remember reading about her grandfather cutting her and her siblings out of his will for disgracing the family. You can't be an heiress if there is nothing to inherit.

Thanks Isana for the wide-angle photo of William surrounded by ladies. I have never seen it before. It reminds me of a piece in Daily Mail a few month ago about the new Sloanes still chasing after the royal brothers inspite of their long-term girlfriends. In that light, Paris is just another wanna-be in the pack.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Aristocracy

Those of us who mistrusted the Paris Hilton story were apparently right. Here's what she says on the issue:

Quote:

The big story in the papers is that you've been chatted up by Prince William.
I met them and they were really nice, really sweet down to earth boys. It was really nice to meet them. I think everyone knows I had a boyfriend.
Did you swap numbers?
People make up stories all the time. The papers make up so many stories. I read some story today that I was talking to Guy Ritchie about being in a Sherlock Holmes film. I was actually quoted as saying 'Guy wants me in the movie'. I don't even know about a Sherlock Holmes movie. It's just funny how the papers out here just completely make up lies and stories and they'll put quotes and say that you said them. I don't really give quotes because I don't talk to anyone. I've just been shooting my show.
from the BBC
BBC - Newsbeat - Entertainment - Paris 'finds the paps scary'
Old 10-21-2008, 04:12 PM
Majesty

I've got to give Paris credit for sorting that story out!

Quote:
Those of us who mistrusted the Paris Hilton story were apparently right. Here's what she says on the issue:

from the BBC
BBC - Newsbeat - Entertainment - Paris 'finds the paps scary'
Old 10-22-2008, 06:56 AM
Aristocracy

Paris Hilton Denied Romantic Rumors With Prince William | Fashion.ie Gossip

Paris gave yet another interview denying everything. I like the fact that she is at least honest about it and doesn't try to play up to the rumours - though she of course tries to get all the PR out of it that's possible...

Quote:
Paris Hilton, who was previously reported to invite Prince William to Las Vegas, rumored to has celebrated her eight-month anniversary with rocker Benji Madden by phoning home from London to clear up royal romantic rumors.

The socialite called in to Ryan Seacrest’s radio show in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning to address British tabloid reports she has been caught flirting with British Princes William and Harry after meeting the royal brothers at the London.
Paris Hilton admitted that she has met with William and Harry but she dismissed the romantic rumors and she revealed that she did not text love notes to either of them.
She revealed: “They’re very nice boys, very down to earth and sweet but there’s nothing romantic going on at all. They just came up and said hello. There’s no texting going on; I’m reading that I invited them to Las Vegas to a club - that never happened.”
She continued: “I have a boyfriend, it’s an eight month anniversary today. I would never say that in a million years and it just annoys me that particularly the media out in the UK, they will not only make up stories, they’ll also go as far to make up quotes that I supposedly said.”
She added: “[Prince] William was really nice… [Prince] Harry was with his girlfriend, Chelsy [Davy], who was so stunning, beautiful and sweet… They were just very friendly, they weren’t flirting at all
Old 10-22-2008, 07:00 AM
Royal Highness

it's hilarious how she refers to them as "boys" as if she's much older.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
it's hilarious how she refers to them as "boys" as if she's much older.
In spite of how the press like to make the princes out to be wild playboys, compared to the life Miss Hilton had in front of the cameras, both public and private, the princes are not even close in her league. I'll give the girl credit for honesty.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince william