Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 6: August-November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that the woman in this picture is Paris Hilton.
....but all picture agencies say as much. I doubt they all got it wrong.

I agree ghost. A headline "William talks to Paris" wouldn't have made anyone buy the paper. But "William exchanges numbers with Paris and Christina" very well may... The picture with Christina at least shows him talking to her but they sit on a decent distance to each other and do not look "flirty"to me at all - which would also be weird since her husband was there. The picture of William and Paris doesn't even show them talking. Here's a more wide range shot. He was actually listening to the woman on his right - and he doesn't look like he is too interested in what she has to say either. Though he seems surrounded by blond women, I see no indication of any misbehaviour on his part.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee244/allies_photo_album/Random/5523698.jpg

You're right. I see it now. I think that just the top picture was up last night when I read it in the wee hours, and it's from a different angle. Her nose seems "pointier" than usual, and she looks older somehow. She looks more like herself in the other pictures.:flowers:

I agree ghost. A headline "William talks to Paris" wouldn't have made anyone buy the paper. But "William exchanges numbers with Paris and Christina" very well may... The picture with Christina at least shows him talking to her but they sit on a decent distance to each other and do not look "flirty"to me at all - which would also be weird since her husband was there. The picture of William and Paris doesn't even show them talking. Here's a more wide range shot. He was actually listening to the woman on his right - and he doesn't look like he is too interested in what she has to say either. Though he seems surrounded by blond women, I see no indication of any misbehaviour on his part.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee244/allies_photo_album/Random/5523698.jpg

Exactly and it seems that even if they did say anything to each other how would the papers know about it, they're at a club with loud music not on the streets, even at dances I've been to it's hard to hear to each other sometimes.

Whatever happen to Kate and why wasn't she there at the club? Chelsey was with P Harry.
BTW anyone who is in those clubs at the VIP lounge wants to be photographed with bigger VIPs. If Paris approached the princes she wanted another feather on he cap a few photos to make the front page. I doubt she was looking for a boyfriend. Aguilera was with her husband.
BTW does anyone remember those rumours about Britney and William exhanging emails?

Isn't Paris in London shooting some weird show about looking for a friend? It's both sad and pathetic that anyone needs to audition for a friend. The tabloids keep on referring her as an heiress, when I distinctly remember reading about her grandfather cutting her and her siblings out of his will for disgracing the family. You can't be an heiress if there is nothing to inherit.

Thanks Isana for the wide-angle photo of William surrounded by ladies. I have never seen it before. It reminds me of a piece in Daily Mail a few month ago about the new Sloanes still chasing after the royal brothers inspite of their long-term girlfriends. In that light, Paris is just another wanna-be in the pack.

Those of us who mistrusted the Paris Hilton story were apparently right. Here's what she says on the issue:

The big story in the papers is that you've been chatted up by Prince William.
I met them and they were really nice, really sweet down to earth boys. It was really nice to meet them. I think everyone knows I had a boyfriend.
Did you swap numbers?
People make up stories all the time. The papers make up so many stories. I read some story today that I was talking to Guy Ritchie about being in a Sherlock Holmes film. I was actually quoted as saying 'Guy wants me in the movie'. I don't even know about a Sherlock Holmes movie. It's just funny how the papers out here just completely make up lies and stories and they'll put quotes and say that you said them. I don't really give quotes because I don't talk to anyone. I've just been shooting my show.

from the BBC
BBC - Newsbeat - Entertainment - Paris 'finds the paps scary'

Paris Hilton Denied Romantic Rumors With Prince William | Fashion.ie Gossip

Paris gave yet another interview denying everything. I like the fact that she is at least honest about it and doesn't try to play up to the rumours - though she of course tries to get all the PR out of it that's possible...

Paris Hilton, who was previously reported to invite Prince William to Las Vegas, rumored to has celebrated her eight-month anniversary with rocker Benji Madden by phoning home from London to clear up royal romantic rumors.

The socialite called in to Ryan Seacrest’s radio show in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning to address British tabloid reports she has been caught flirting with British Princes William and Harry after meeting the royal brothers at the London.
Paris Hilton admitted that she has met with William and Harry but she dismissed the romantic rumors and she revealed that she did not text love notes to either of them.
She revealed: “They’re very nice boys, very down to earth and sweet but there’s nothing romantic going on at all. They just came up and said hello. There’s no texting going on; I’m reading that I invited them to Las Vegas to a club - that never happened.”
She continued: “I have a boyfriend, it’s an eight month anniversary today. I would never say that in a million years and it just annoys me that particularly the media out in the UK, they will not only make up stories, they’ll also go as far to make up quotes that I supposedly said.”
She added: “[Prince] William was really nice… [Prince] Harry was with his girlfriend, Chelsy [Davy], who was so stunning, beautiful and sweet… They were just very friendly, they weren’t flirting at all

it's hilarious how she refers to them as "boys" as if she's much older.

it's hilarious how she refers to them as "boys" as if she's much older.
In spite of how the press like to make the princes out to be wild playboys, compared to the life Miss Hilton had in front of the cameras, both public and private, the princes are not even close in her league. I'll give the girl credit for honesty.:flowers:

Poor Will is losing his hair in the front now too. At first it was just in the back. I can't believe in 2008 he can't find anything that will help him with his hair. When young men lose there hair in the front it makes them look older, just like Edward but when they lose it in the back they still look younger like Charles.

It has become really noticeable...it's unfortunate. Bald will just not be a good look for him though. :ermm:

Perhaps William doesn't care about the hair as much as everyone else seems to. Thank goodness his place in line of succession isn't contingent on the number of follicles.;)

Has anybody seen Kate around recently?

Things seem to have become very, very quiet on that front recently. Kate must not be spending time in London.:flowers:
I would think that with all the Halloween parties, followed by the Christmas parties, on top of any birthday or end of term celebrations, Party Pieces must be extremely busy! It's not all done by the Elves you know!:whistling::ROFLMAO:

I'm sure she's probably just busy. Actually I didn't think much of the fact she didn't go to the going away party before they went on their trek, I just figured she had other things to do, it's happened to me lots of times.

Are people still going on about that waity katie stuff? I think it might be time for a new "issue", lol. :deadhorse:

I am sure that any reference to waiting will stop the minute she has an engagement ring on her finger.

I did think it was strange she wasnt at the going away party but maybe after the phone thingy she decided to keep a low profile for a while.

I did think it was strange she wasnt at the going away party but maybe after the phone thingy she decided to keep a low profile for a while.

..... or maybe she was just suffering from the flu, and tucked up in bed, as a lot of people in the UK!

If she has the `flu then poor thing.

Are people still going on about that waity katie stuff? I think it might be time for a new "issue", lol. :deadhorse:
Unfortunately that seems to be the case. However, it brings to mind a humerous exchange I witnessed.

Two bright young things surveying the display window of a Bridal Boutique. One looked at the dresses, then at her friend, and said "I don't know about you, but I think I lack the killer instinct!"

What can you say? The mental picture of these brave young things stalking their grooms like a lion surveying a gazelle . . . . :ROFLMAO:

Yes, that's true. They're probably up to their necks in orders.:flowers:

I would think that with all the Halloween parties, followed by the Christmas parties, on top of any birthday or end of term celebrations, Party Pieces must be extremely busy! It's not all done by the Elves you know!:whistling::ROFLMAO:

Ah yes, and then I'm sure other things will arise for people to gripe about. I don't think that she'll get the all-out adoration from the press that Diana got.:rolleyes:

I am sure that any reference to waiting will stop the minute she has an engagement ring on her finger.

I suppose people always have to gripe about something. Marg that was funny about the brides, perhaps Kate can wait outside the store that has the New Year´s wedding dress sale, the blushing brides go in their ready to kill by the looks on their faces. It is one of the most amazing sights of the New Year.
Diana, for some reason seemed to be adored by the people from the first second, perhaps because that time it was the peope who were tired of waiting for a royal bride.

Diana, for some reason seemed to be adored by the people from the first second, perhaps because that time it was the peope who were tired of waiting for a royal bride.
The relationship wasnt as long in that instance as well. I remember a year or two ago when you never read much bad about Kate at all she was the media darling. Maybe the media ran out of nice things to say.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom