Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 5: June-August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have ever seen Kate look so carefree, animated or happy, Especially not when she is with William!Good grief! The woman looks totally trashed! The difference between those two photo's is ghastly. Whatever is she thinking of. She knows the press are waiting and she is not making any attempt to keep out of the rags. In fact, she is feeding the frenzy.

I don't know what she is thinking but this is not the way a woman about to announce her engagement to a future King behaves. She is not some 18 year old airhead, but a woman of 26? So . . . . . what is she telling us about herself?
Hopefully she is is telling us she is not about to make an engagement announcement to the future king! Apparently she isn't ready for such a big step.

Ok so she doesn't look her best for once so she goes out and gets a bit drunk I see nothing wrong with that. Future princess or not she doesn't have to give up having fun.

Last edited:
Ok, ghost night554 you need to search other Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events threads and see that this is not the first time this has happened, as a matter of fact most of her photos with Prince William are with them coming out of a nightclub "a little drunk."

Randomly Keira, yes, they caught her mid-blink. Kate was not drunk coming out of Whisky Mist. There are other photos of her leaving with her friends that night where she is obviously as sober as a judge. Search and you will see snaps of her in the back of the cab, sitting upright, eyes wide open, fooling with that mane of her's and laughing with her girlfriend. Not directed at you Keira, but the catty remarks about this girl that are beginning to show up here fall on deaf ears. :rolleyes:

She has every right to go out and party with her girlfriends and for those who don't like it, tough beans.

Last edited:
I actually noticed that afterwards when I went and took a look at the other pictures from that night.

Ok, ghost night554 you need to search other Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events threads and see that this is not the first time this has happened, as a matter of fact most of her photos with Prince William are with them coming out of a nightclub "a little drunk."

Well yes I know she has come out before with Prince William a bit drunk but what I meant was once she marries William hold on lemme re-phrase that if she marries William I doubt they'll even have time to go out to clubs anymore, from what I've seen with Charles and Diana once she married him they did engagements every day course I never remember seeing Charles at a club when he was younger then again he did have a different up bringing anyways which is why I don't see the problem with her going out once in a while with her friends to have fun, I didn't mean to come off snotty or what not cause later I thought about it and felt as though I had.:flowers:

Well yes I know she has come out before with Prince William a bit drunk but what I meant was once she marries William hold on lemme re-phrase that if she marries William I doubt they'll even have time to go out to clubs anymore, from what I've seen with Charles and Diana once she married him they did engagements every day course I never remember seeing Charles at a club when he was younger then again he did have a different up bringing anyways which is why I don't see the problem with her going out once in a while with her friends to have fun, I didn't mean to come off snotty or what not cause later I thought about it and felt as though I had.:flowers:
I can't recall many pictures that show Catherine as being intoxicated coming out of clubs, William yes, Catherine NO.

Charles, Anne and the rest of his siblings were frequently at nightclubs, barmen were much more discreet in those days and there were not the packs of photographers about then. Even if there had been, pre Diana most would have been spoken to if they had a compromising photo opportunity.

The photo's shown in that publication have, to me, been chosen to make a rather pathetic storyline.

The photo's shown in that publication have, to me, been chosen to make a rather pathetic storyline.
I do agree, but there is no doubting that "mid-blink" or not she looked awful and very much the worse for wear. Her face was all blotchy, her eyes puffy. :ohmy:

It is a pathetic storyline, except that having the before and after pics makes it just a little more believeable, especially as she looked so very good in the "before" pictures. :ermm:

It is a pathetic storyline, except that having the before and after pics makes it just a little more believeable, especially as she looked so very good in the "before" pictures. :ermm:
Drink doesn't fade a healthy tan though!:D

Ghost Night you didn't come off snotty at all. You should not apologize for your views. My purposely hostile remarks are directed at the unfair, juvenile and horrible remarks that are constantly fomented about Kate Middleton from a small few who go from site to site spewing their garbage.

........It is a pathetic storyline, except that having the before and after pics makes it just a little more believeable, especially as she looked so very good in the "before" pictures. :ermm:
Strange thing is she looks pretty good in all the other photos of her leaving too, 'happy' but good. I understand why the used that photo however, they've already done the story of how fresh Kate looks leaving after a night out, now it's time for the drunk Kate one :rolleyes:

I agree exactly with what Amelia said. It's funny how the DM chose such a picture among many others showing a perfectly normal Kate Middleton. I guess they'd do anything to sell papers. But it's quite known that Kate hardly gets drunk, which is why I gave a chuckle when I saw the seemingly desperate headline.

ONTD has some pics of her looking trashed. :lol: Which is kind of rare for her...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I meant as in she probably did drink something but William ya definitly he's been drunk before not recently which is a good thing but in the past. Really Charles and his siblings were at clubs I just can't picture them going to clubs for some reason lol dunno why, owell they didn't have like 20 papz on them at once.

I can't recall many pictures that show Catherine as being intoxicated coming out of clubs, William yes, Catherine NO.

Charles, Anne and the rest of his siblings were frequently at nightclubs, barmen were much more discreet in those days and there were not the packs of photographers about then. Even if there had been, pre Diana most would have been spoken to if they had a compromising photo opportunity.

Ghost Night you didn't come off snotty at all. You should not apologize for your views. My purposely hostile remarks are directed at the unfair, juvenile and horrible remarks that are constantly fomented about Kate Middleton from a small few who go from site to site spewing their garbage.
Thanks, I was scared I came off way too rude it just picks me sometimes that she doesn't always get a fair chance alot of people and I don't mean here just in general jump on her way too quickly:flowers:

Last edited:
Well, I'm not being harsh on the girl. I'm just saying she needs to know what position she is in, she is not a normal girl she is the present girlfriend of a future king, and her reputation she has now will determine how the British and other people view her. If she keeps clubbing she is just being viewed like others such as Beatrice is, a waste of time. The girl is 26 years old without a good job to back her up if she doesn't marry William, and even if she does what do you think you do when you are royal. She isn't setting herself up the right way, I can only imagine what the Queen thinks.

Well, I'm not being harsh on the girl. I'm just saying she needs to know what position she is in, she is not a normal girl she is the present girlfriend of a future king, and her reputation she has now will determine how the British and other people view her. If she keeps clubbing she is just being viewed like others such as Beatrice is, a waste of time. The girl is 26 years old without a good job to back her up if she doesn't marry William, and even if she does what do you think you do when you are royal. She isn't setting herself up the right way, I can only imagine what the Queen thinks.
Well I mean about a job we don't really know much all we know is what the press reports and for all we know it could be crap. Actually I remember hearing something about her working with her parents, if that's true I see nothing wrong with it...I mean my dad would like me to work with them when I get a bit older. As for her clubbing I don't really think Kate clubs that much. I mean the last time I saw her go clubbing was in April well atleast from the pictures I've seen. She's gone out since then but not clubbing I don't think please correct me if I am wrong.:flowers:

That "drunk" photo reminds me of funny photos my sister and I used to take of each other in candid moments --- really terrible photos that made us look ghastly. I have no doubt any cunning photographer aspiring to yellow journalism would try to get shots of Kate at bad times and angles for sensational stories. blondie28, you *are* being far too harsh on someone you don't know at all and it is coming across as being catty, though I'm sure that is not your intent.

So, the tan is fake spray-on and missed the face so her make-up disintegrated, yes? :whistling:
Oh of course, I wouldn't for one moment suggest that someone had altered the hue on the picture to make it look worse! :whistling:

Well, I'm not being harsh on the girl. I'm just saying she needs to know what position she is in, she is not a normal girl she is the present girlfriend of a future king, and her reputation she has now will determine how the British and other people view her.
I can only speak for myself and others within my circle and we see her as well behaved and more presentable than most young women. She has photographed out a couple of times, is not normally drunk and seems to be very discreet.

She is a normal young woman who happens to be dating the son of the heir, at this point nothing more, nothing less!

Well I mean about a job we don't really know much all we know is what the press reports and for all we know it could be crap. Actually I remember hearing something about her working with her parents, if that's true I see nothing wrong with it...I mean my dad would like me to work with them when I get a bit older. As for her clubbing I don't really think Kate clubs that much. I mean the last time I saw her go clubbing was in April well atleast from the pictures I've seen. She's gone out since then but not clubbing I don't think please correct me if I am wrong.:flowers:

I quite agree!
She must need the press better, because she presents on one side. (clubbing, shopping, travelling).

Zembla: What means ONTD?

Last edited:
I quite agree!
She must need the press better, because she presents on one side. (clubbing, shopping, travelling).

Zembla: What means ONTD?

Well clubbing shopping and travelling is pretty normal, don't worry it's not an attack on you I just noticed in the brackets what you wrote and I was like well even with those things that she does it's pretty normal.:flowers:

Well an adult,seeing as that's how I classify Kate.I mean to me it seems normal my mom partied in her 20's alot she loved the nightlife she loved going out to shop and she loved travelling, all that of course changed when she got married.

I can only speak for myself and others within my circle and we see her as well behaved and more presentable than most young women. She has photographed out a couple of times, is not normally drunk and seems to be very discreet.

She is a normal young woman who happens to be dating the son of the heir, at this point nothing more, nothing less!

I think you accessment of Ms Middleton is correct. This is how I feel about her.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom