Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 5: June-August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor girl not being able to go to the cash point without being photographed. Not sure I like pictures like that

Poor girl not being able to go to the cash point without being photographed. Not sure I like pictures like that
I quite agree with you, shameful behavior once again! :bang:

Last edited:
The Mail On Line story has also been updated with a larger version of Sunday Mirror photo.

Can someone answer to questions I have.

When Catherine stood in for Prince William at his cousin's wedding. Whose wedding did William attend in Africa? The news reported that it was the wedding of an old girlfriend's brother and another reported was it the old girlfriend's. Does anyboby really know who got married?

Also, did Catherine's mother go to Ascot as a guest of the Queen as reported in the news? I did not see a picture of Mrs Middleton, so was that true?:flowers:

We really are getting terrible reporting. The news is confusing me.

He went to Jecca's brother's wedding I don't think Jecca got married, as for Kate's mother(sorry I can't grasp the idea of calling er Catherine) I have no idea I didn't see her anywhere from the pics I've seen.

These are great. So glad to see William and Kate enjoying themselves!

I am glad to see both of them so happy! I really do hope that things work out with them and the stay happy! I think that about as for as I will go with that statement.:ROFLMAO:

Get Your Heir Cut, Princes
Princes William and Harry sport windswept look | The Sun |HomePage|News|RoyalsWhile most of the article was harmless, however, when did Diana ever played polo?:wub:
I think the editor should fire Tom Wells for one of the worst cases of creative fiction this century. :whistling:

Am I right in thinking that not only did Diana not play polo, but hated it with a passion and allowed neither William nor Harry to play? Did they not start playing only after her death? :ermm:

I think the editor should fire Tom Wells for one of the worst cases of creative fiction this century. :whistling:
Given it's the London Sun, he'll more likely be given a promotion for 'creative journalism'.
No doubt he's already working on his new feature article "One hundred facts you didn't know about Diana".

Given it's the London Sun, he'll more likely be given a promotion for 'creative journalism'.
No doubt he's already working on his new feature article "One hundred facts you didn't know about Diana".

Now that would be something for an award, though! Is there any stone left unturned about Diana? My impression has been, what don't we know about her?

that last pic in the mirror (#5) is very tender and loving:wub:, the reporting stinks but i enjoyed the photos. in the sad attempt to put Diana in the story, playing polo no less, at least provided a laugh outloud post this morning. thanks for all the links. :flowers:
ROFL title the article "100 Facts we MAKE UP about Diana" :ROFLMAO:

fyi, i don't know which shoe she put on first, left or right and i don't know if she put on her shoes and socks- socks,socks, shoe, shoe, or sock, shoe, sock, shoe. ;) there a still many important facts the sun can MAKE UP

the shot of the princes hair is hilarious OMG needs to be in "bad hat hair hall of fame"

When i saw Williams and kate's picture on the newspaper,i thought what a cute couple,they looked like they were having so much fun together!!!:flowers:;)

Am I right in thinking that not only did Diana not play polo, but hated it with a passion and allowed neither William nor Harry to play? Did they not start playing only after her death? :ermm:

But then there was something about Diana and polo... so unfortunately it's not even "creative" fiction but simply sloppy "research".:lol:

Articles/pictures about the birthday polo
Hair-raising: Polo-playing princes look windswept after charity match | Mail Online

Lovebirds Wills and Kate snuggle up in a tent as they shelter from the rain | Mail Online

GUILLERMO DE INGLATERRA CELEBRA SU CUMPLEAÑOS JUNTO A SU NOVIA, KATE MIDDLETON

Kate enthusiastic in support for polo-playing birthday boy Wills

Abaca Press Americas Gallery
Getty Images Gallery

Prince William and Prince Harry have bad hair days at the polo - Telegraph

William & Harry played for Apes Hill Club Barbados, against Stobarts. With teammates Ollie Williams & Tom Morley, the 5-3 victory earned them the Calcot Manor Hotel Cup and raised money for The Countryside Foundation For Education and The Tusk Trust.

The Press Association: William celebrates with polo match

Side note: Tom van Straubenzee is hot with his new haircut. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom