The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Courtier

I think the dress suited and fitted her beautifully, the colour really showed off her tan and I certainly don't think she has ever looked like a plank

Old 06-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

She looked stunning!

Old 06-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
Dearest, please! This is the most well-behaved forum about Royality and what we are trying to do is joking a bit about the stupidity of part of the media. Thus, we're neither tiresome nor are we "insinuating garbage". So please, tread us with some respect at least or change forums.
I am not new to this forum and am well aware of what goes on here as well as what DOES NOT go on here: insinuations about William being drunk when he is leaving some event or a nightclub with Kate because he doesn't want to be with her, and hints at a romantic involvement with Jecca Craig, when there is none.

To the contrary, anyone who wants to peddle UNSAVORY INNUENDO can go elsewhere as well because there are plenty of places on the internet where that stuff is spewed nonstop. Let's keep this place free and clear of that kind of juvenile, hateful, spiteful, vile, unsubstantiated vicious gossip.

If you (and I use that collectively, not towards anyone specifically) don't like Kate Middleton, fine. But hateful innuendo about her and relationship with William is cowardly and despicable.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlyKeira View Post
Um, it seems that no one agrees, but was I the only one that thought Kate looked harshly thin in that dress?
Otherwise she looked stuning though... I think she's really starting to blosom into a "princess" for lack of a better word...
I agree. She will need a stylist because she doesn't make the greatest choices. The gown was lovely, but she doesn't have the bust size to carry it off, and the fabric emphasized her lack of hips. Not the most flattering on her.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nur View Post
I saw that too and it bothered me as well. Kate was practically running after him and he didnt even looked at her. For that moment, I felt pity for Kate
Oh Dear Lord,...someone needs to alert the Palace,William is behaving badly...
Old 06-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Commoner

Princes William and Harry take their girls to a charity night ringside
Old 06-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Kate looked great in that pink dress but quite thin i guess she has recently been spending alot of time in the gym

Fotobanka isifa image service could anyone enlarge photo 3 on this page as i think it looks like the dress she wore to Peter Phillips's wedding certainly it is very sheer like the she wore that day if anyone can help me that would be great

Old 06-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Courtier

It is not the same dress.The dress she wore at the wedding has a sheer triangle in the back and is sleeveless.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...edding/132.jpg Posted by randomlykeira
Old 06-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Fotobanka isifa image service could anyone enlarge photo 3 on this page as i think it looks like the dress she wore to Peter Phillips's wedding certainly it is very sheer like the she wore that day if anyone can help me that would be great
Can't enlarge the photo from isifa but I can tell you though that it's not the same dress that was worn at the Phillips wedding. Pic 3 on isifa has sleeves but the one Kate wore to the Phillips wedding was sleeveless.

To compare, you can check the Phillips wedding thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-16917-18.html
and check post #358 by randomlyKeira who posted pictures from Hello. The link that ends in 132.jpg shows the back of Kate's dress.

Here are thumbnails of the front and back of the dress from your isifa link:
Rex Features

-Ayvee
Old 06-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Nobility

Where is the link to the video of Kate running after Wills?
Old 06-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

yeah sorry i realised after i posted that they were completley different dresses my mistake

Old 06-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by msleiman View Post
Where is the link to the video of Kate running after Wills?
The only video I've seen of Kate trotting behind Wills is this:
TV 2 Nyhederne
This video was originally posted in this thread (Prince William receives his RAF Wings, 11 April 2008):
Prince William receives his RAF Wings, 11 April 2008
by mitchell.

Is this the video that everyone is talking about? Or is it one from the charity boxing match?

-Ayvee
Old 06-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlyKeira View Post
Um, it seems that no one agrees, but was I the only one that thought Kate looked harshly thin in that dress? I didn't particularly like the colour, though that's personal choice, but she just looked, frankly, like a plank in that gown, and the way the bust plunged and ruched infasized that she has absolutely no chest. Normally I'm the biggest Kate supporter, but I just didn't really apreciate that dress. Otherwise she looked stuning though... I think she's really starting to blosom into a "princess" for lack of a better word...
I agree Keira and not only that it was way long on her! It would suck if she tripped in public or something. The dress should have skimmed the floor, it was about 3 inches too long.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Nobility

I noticed she wore black flats with the lond dress too. I didn't think that looked very good.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Commoner

I personally thought she looked GORGEOUS. I like the detailing on the front of the dress and I like the color. Well done!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Both Kate and Chelsy looked amazing! I loved both dresses. I wish we could see them like this more often.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:31 AM

I think Kate's dress was gorgeous, but don't like the shoes much. Not with that dress. the dress and the shoes just don't mesh together.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

yeah the dress was too long but i probably wasnt made specially for her

Old 06-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lots of photos of Kate and William:
IBL Bildbyrå
Old 06-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Heir Apparent

At least it was a change from the boots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
the dress and the shoes just don't mesh together.

Tags
kate middleton, prince william