Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 4: February-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they are looking for their own house in London. It's much too difficult to protect and to offer privacy compared to a flat in either St. James' or Kensington Palace, as these are complete complexes apart from public view. Maybe Catherine is looking for a place to open up a gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm new on the forums, but I hate to break it to some people, but I definitely see Kate and William marrying... My family is decent enough connected to the family to tell you for almost-certain that William probably will not break away from his safety-girl anytime soon...

I absolutely love her coat; she looks so young and fresh in the photographs. :clap:
Hi, I'm new on the forums, but I hate to break it to some people, but I definitely see Kate and William marrying... My family is decent enough connected to the family to tell you for almost-certain that William probably will not break away from his safety-girl anytime soon...
I personally like to think that that if William and Kate get married it is because they both want to and not because any one person is the others 'safety person'. I will never understand why people feel the need to say such things.

I personally like to think that that if William and Kate get married it is because they both want to and not because any one person is the others 'safety person'. I will never understand why people feel the need to say such things.

I didn't mean that comment in the derogatory way that you seem to have taken it, I meant that William feels comfortable with her, and that she is very well suited... Not that they don't truely love eachother...

^ ^ Thank you for explaining what you meant :flowers: but I think that describing anyone’s girlfriend as his ‘safety girl’ is never going to come across in the most flattering, complementary of ways :lol:

I liked the outfit. The makeup was a little much for my taste but that's just me. Her facial expressions were so funny! She was really into it, there's no denying that.:ROFLMAO:

I agree about the makeup, I have never seen her with so much eye makeup especially. I like her with less eye makeup..

Yes, she's a naturally pretty girl; she doesn't need a lot of makeup--just enough to show up her features.:flowers:

I agree about the makeup, I have never seen her with so much eye makeup especially. I like her with less eye makeup..

I love the hat! I guess that is the new style in london when it comes to hats. Bea will be showing up next with the same style.

It appears Kate had a good day and she looked lovely as always. That style of hat must be quite popular.:)

Cat

Last edited:
It reported Williama and Kate hits slopes...

check it out

Just Jared
see title william and kate

Last edited:
Thank you for the link Karla.

I don't know whether the pics already dispell this rumour but I'll post it anyways just for the fun of it:D

Richard Kay from the DM writes:

Is it a case of Jecca and hide for Kate?

One hopes that Kate Middleton is used to surprises. For when she arrives in Switzerland, where she is expected for a skiing holiday this week, I can reveal there will be a familiar face on the slopes — Prince William's one-time squeeze Jecca Craig.
The daughter of conservationist Ian Craig, Jecca was once so close to William it was rumoured (and subsequently denied) that the two had made a "pretend engagement".
This, of course, was before the Prince began dating Kate, 26, the daughter of a retired airline pilot.
William and Jecca remain good friends — he has paid several visits to the Craig family's Kenyan wildlife conservancy in the Lewa Downs. And Jecca was a guest at William's Out Of Africa themed 21st birthday party at Windsor Castle.
So her appearance in the exclusive resort of Klosters will provide an intriguing reunion.
Kate, who is taking her sister Pippa, and William are due to join Prince Charles when he arrives on Thursday.
They will not be staying in the royal suite at the five-star Walserhof Hotel, where Charles traditionally roosts, but in an apartment.

the link: Sissons savages the autocuties | the Daily Mail

It reported Williama and Kate hits slopes...

check it out

Just Jared
see title william and kate

Thanks you for the link karla64. Prince William and Catherine look like they're having fun on the slopes in Klosters. :D That snow looks great!

I thought she looked very pretty today but that over the top eye liner somehow spoiled it - makes her look much older than she is. She's rather the natural type, too much make up doesn't suit her.

William and Kate aren't due to arrive in Klosters until later in the week, Thursday or Friday I believe. JustJared must have posted photos from past ski vacations.

Cat

Somehow I think they didn't really break off their relationship or it was William doing the final "check" on the reliability and good nature of Catherine. After what he saw happening with his parents there is no doubt in my mind that he is deeply afraid to become victim of similar vindictiveness like the one his mother directed at his father. I'm convinced he still loves his mother very much but he must have realised by now what problems in a marriage and love gone awry can awake in people. I'm sure his father told him all he wanted to know, as did Camilla.

So IMHO by now he knows that Catherine is not the type to punish him for his misdeeds and certainly not the one to pay too much attention to the media - she seems to have passed the test. But of course it's now in her own interest to not marry too early - why should they hurry in marrying when the signals are that they are an item, so the media doesn't look for other women in William's life, when she is treated well, when she can use the freedom she still has to her own advantage while William is not bothered with a girlfriend who needs constant attention?

The way the media lists Camilla's "solo" engagements and judges her based on these tells IMHO that Britain needs an independant princess William, one with her own life and her own interests. That is what Catherine is living at the moment while spending enough time with William to get a feeling what life will be.

I wouldn't wonder if the trip to Klosters is another "training unit" for her - last year William surrounded them with lots of friends, this year it seems they spend the holiday in their own apartment but will certainly spent some time with Charles, thus allowing Catherine to get used to the Senior Royal style of skiing holidays without overwhelming her as they did with Diana.

William and Kate aren't due to arrive in Klosters until later in the week, Thursday or Friday I believe. JustJared must have posted photos from past ski vacations.

Cat

Thursday is when Charles is arriving.

Would one generally get leave only one week into Helicopter training? Why are they oe vacation know when if Harry's deplooment had not been have he would still be in Afganistan and any way shouldn't Williambe doing his Helicopter pilot training?

They do look like they having fun on the slopes. Kate really looks good but is waering goggles so much. He does not usually wear goggles that much he is skiing. How friends do they have with them?

I don't know how many friend bring with them.. also Kate's sister Pippa has been spotted along with them.

The army traditionally have leave at easter time. My other half is off right now for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom