The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Courtier

He looks about 12 and he is friends with both Will and Harry....he was at that Diana concert in their VIP section. The poster at TFS insinuated that she was dancing on him in an inappropriate way...for a girl in a relationship. Still gossip but...

Old 02-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Heir Apparent

I swear she was just with Guy at Afrika! Afrika! a few weeks ago. I think alot of William's friends were there too so I don't take it as anything too serious. On another note apparently Prince Philip told William to stop messing around with Kate and decide if shes the one or not. I read it at a Diana website, I'll grab it a little later and post it.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Aristocracy

Kate has been seen out and about with Guy Pelly and Tom van Stubbenzee (sp?) two of William's closest friends regularly. They seem to keep her company when William isn't around. Plus Guy has a girlfriend called Susanna. She is the blond woman in the pictures of the Africa Africa! event. Hence I doubt there's anything going on between Kate and him (I even think he's actually shorter than Kate and definitely not better looking than Will).
Old 02-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Aristocracy

Picture of the Queen and Kate

Caroline Malhilda I read on another thread here on The Royal Forums that the picture of Kate and Queen Elizabeth, in the book After Diana, was a photoshop redo of Kates head on Melinda Gates body. It was when Bill Gates received his Knighthood. You can google Bill Gates knighthood pictures and see that it is the same picture. But wouldn't the writer, I forget his name right now, something Andersen I think, have to get permission to use the picture in his book? I find it interesting he was able to use it. But I bet the Queen and Kate have met several times, just never been pictured together. Remember when Prince Charles and Diana were dating for the longest time they were never in the same picture!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbugman View Post
Caroline Malhilda I read on another thread here on The Royal Forums that the picture of Kate and Queen Elizabeth, in the book After Diana, was a photoshop redo of Kates head on Melinda Gates body. It was when Bill Gates received his Knighthood. You can google Bill Gates knighthood pictures and see that it is the same picture. But wouldn't the writer, I forget his name right now, something Andersen I think, have to get permission to use the picture in his book? I find it interesting he was able to use it. But I bet the Queen and Kate have met several times, just never been pictured together. Remember when Prince Charles and Diana were dating for the longest time they were never in the same picture!
You are so right. I looked at the picture in the book and googled his knighthood and fount the exact same picture with a lady in the exact same outfit.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Aristocracy

I have the Anderson book and the photo doesn't look right (didn't before I had heard about the photoshop); I am not even sure the head which was supposed to be Kate's was even hers! The hair looked wrong.

On the Peoplemagazine website, they are quoting Mario Testino who denies that Kate is going to work with him in March.

It is all so smoke and mirrors!
Old 02-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Courtier

New article and new pics of William

Prince William enjoys '1 Party Night' in bar where fellow clubber is glassed in alcohol-fuelled brawl | the Daily Mail
Old 02-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Courtier

wow he has 3 bodyguards...I guess that shouldn't sound abnormal even Brad and Angelina have that...
Old 02-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thats alot of bottles on his table. The dress shirt with a sweater seems to his style. He wears it all the time, for many years.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Commoner

Is kete jewish?

from wikipedia: Middleton was born at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, Berkshire, England and was baptised in the Church of England.[1] She is the elder daughter of businessman Michael Francis Middleton, an airline pilot at the time of her birth.[2][3] Her mother, Carole Elizabeth Middleton, ne Goldsmith, was a flight attendant (air hostess). Her mother's family has coal-mining roots tracing back to Hetton-le-Hole, in .......
Old 02-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Courtier

Well do Jewish people get baptized in the church of england?
Old 02-19-2008, 12:49 PM
Commoner

judaism is not only a religion but also a nation.
so if her mother has jewish origine, that will make her part of the jewish nation
Old 02-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
Well do Jewish people get baptized in the church of england?
Some do. A person is Jewish if his/her mother is Jewish. You don't have to embrace the Jewish faith in order to be Jewish.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Courtier

I don’t think that Kate’s mother is Jewish. A paper, the Daily Mail I think, recently did a very detailed article on Kate’s mother’s background and there was no mention about them being Jewish. In fact I think they even had a photograph of Kate’s Grandparents outside the church they were married in.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
I dont think that Kates mother is Jewish. A paper, the Daily Mail I think, recently did a very detailed article on Kates mothers background and there was no mention about them being Jewish. In fact I think they even had a photograph of Kates Grandparents outside the church they were married in.
Actually I think there were two articles on Kate's background. IMO the Mail would have picked up on it if it was true.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt View Post
Thats alot of bottles on his table. The dress shirt with a sweater seems to his style. He wears it all the time, for many years.
There are actually two tables in the photo. The one in the foreground, with two older men chatting, had the beer bottles. William was at another table in the background. There may have been bottles at Williams table but they are nott clear in the photo.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessCharlotte View Post
Guy Pelly is a club owner
Are you sure? I understand he works PR or promotions or something for Mahiki. But he does not own Mahiki. He owns another club maybe?
Old 02-20-2008, 05:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Are you sure? I understand he works PR or promotions or something for Mahiki. But he does not own Mahiki. He owns another club maybe?
I think he is the Marketing Director for Mahiki, which would mean he has financial interest.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

The dress kate has wore last year on her birthday day is on sell on ebay now Item number: 280202001513 (top-shop) dress.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
I think he is the Marketing Director for Mahiki, which would mean he has financial interest.
It means he has a salaried position, though. It's different from ownership.

Tags
kate middleton, prince william