The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Aristocracy

I am very opinionated so I think I should reframe from it as it will only start arguments. I guess words without a voice does sound overly critical. So I will tell all of you what I do like about Kate just to prove that I don't hate the girl but being a consort from what I heard is like applying for a job (especially to the future King) and she needs to get out there and do something:

- She comes from a stable family.
- She is well-educated.
- She doesn't talk to the press about her relationship although in some photos and articles she does talk to them but only to say thank you for a compliment or laugh at their jokes.
- I love her hair!
- I love her tailored jackets and coats.
- I like how she is close to her family.

Old 02-05-2008, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
{deleted for consistency - Elspeth}

On January 31, it was Kate's mother's birthday. Kate looked lovely, in my opinion.
Kate Middleton and family out celebrating her mother's 53rd birthday, London, Britain - 31 Jan 2008

Kate 1
Kate 2
Kate and Pippa
Kate and Carole (Kate's mother)
James Middleton (Kate's brother)
Michael Middleton (Kate's father)
Hey, these are fabulous pictures. I love Kate's coat. Pippa looks nice too. Their mom looks ..... even striking, which is a first for me (about Carole). Striking is a very pleasant way. Age appropriate, neat, sophisticated.

I agree that the photo of Kate supposedly "skimpy" does not seem skimpy at all. Skimpy why? Because it hugs her curves? But she wears it in such a sophisticated way. I can see many women wear this kind of skirt to a job.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Closed thread

This thread has reached its 13th page, so it's right the time to open a new one.
The new thread for PRince William and Kate Middleton current events can be found here.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, prince william