Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 3: January-February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very opinionated so I think I should reframe from it as it will only start arguments. I guess words without a voice does sound overly critical. So I will tell all of you what I do like about Kate just to prove that I don't hate the girl but being a consort from what I heard is like applying for a job (especially to the future King) and she needs to get out there and do something:

- She comes from a stable family.
- She is well-educated.
- She doesn't talk to the press about her relationship although in some photos and articles she does talk to them but only to say thank you for a compliment or laugh at their jokes.
- I love her hair!
- I love her tailored jackets and coats.
- I like how she is close to her family.

{deleted for consistency - Elspeth}

On January 31, it was Kate's mother's birthday. Kate looked lovely, in my opinion. :)
Kate Middleton and family out celebrating her mother's 53rd birthday, London, Britain - 31 Jan 2008

Kate 1
Kate 2
Kate and Pippa
Kate and Carole (Kate's mother)
James Middleton (Kate's brother)
Michael Middleton (Kate's father)

Hey, these are fabulous pictures. I love Kate's coat. Pippa looks nice too. Their mom looks ..... even striking, which is a first for me (about Carole). Striking is a very pleasant way. Age appropriate, neat, sophisticated.

I agree that the photo of Kate supposedly "skimpy" does not seem skimpy at all. Skimpy why? Because it hugs her curves? But she wears it in such a sophisticated way. I can see many women wear this kind of skirt to a job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed thread

This thread has reached its 13th page, so it's right the time to open a new one.
The new thread for PRince William and Kate Middleton current events can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom