Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 2: December 2007-January 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to the
Prince William and Kate Middleton current events thread 2

commencing December 2007

Part 1, covering October and November 2007, can be found here



I would like to be the first to post in the new thread! I think it's wonderful that Catherine (or Kate) ;) hosted that photography exhibit for Alistair Morrison at The Shops at Bluebird.

I'm glad Prince William was supportive enough to attend the exhibit on it's opening night.
t.gif

I think Kate wants to work more on her photography skills so she needs to support an to interact more with people relating to photograph! She looks great in that event!

The new candids of her are rough...

^Yeah they really are, could not believe it was her!

I fear what I would look like with a camera lense in my face with no makeup, scrubbed clean. Not as good as Kate, I know that much.

I'm glad that Kate is launching into a career that will use her skills and education much better than her stint at Jigsaw. That first exhibit that she organized will hopefully not be the last!

Are there any links?
Not if they are to inappropriate websites, as had been posted elsewhere in the Forums (and subsequently removed).

no it's not this photo..in this one she does look good...for once :D i don't know if i can put the link...anyway go on tfs and search kate middleton thread...you'll see the pics...she is terrible in those one...

Help

I have rad a lot of articles about kate Middleton for example in internet forum index. It was a lot of true negative information about her. But people are analyzing and anylizing and analizing....Do you want to have Queen Kate?
What i have noticed is that somebody saud about some changes in her after that forum,of course she has prteam who read this forum i think. Why are you here? because you like William! i think it is the right answer. You are giving her your advices to raise monster.

If I'm violating the rules for posting this, I'm sorry. But here is the link to the pictures of her "having a word" with the vultures who hound her everyday. Very candid shots of her sans makeup. At the awful website they attempt to crucify her for wearing what appears to be a see-through skirt. GREAT BIG :ROLLEYES::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fotobanka isifa image service

Also in these pictures Kate is photographed with an anonymous male, which has those same forked tongues wagging about how it is hoped she has found a new man, which means cheating on William. GREAT BIG :ROLLEYES::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I believe this guy is the same friend who was photographed out with Kate and and a group of friends one evening last year, with his arm and his coat around Kate's shoulders. I recognized him almost immediately as a pal of her's. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh.... do the paparazzi have nothing better to do than catch Kate without makeup? 98% of women in the world go out looking like that all the time!! And good for her for confronting them, I would do exactly the same thing.

Okay I see what everyone means. She does look really awful and hiding her face doesn't make it look any better. As for the skirt it kind of looks like one Mary Poppins would wear.

She looks fine. I'd think her extremely vain to be out first thing in the morning made up as if she's ready for the red carpet and Joan Rivers.

She looks fine. I'd think her extremely vain to be out first thing in the morning made up as if she's ready for the red carpet and Joan Rivers.
Well I am one of the people who does make myself up even early in the morning.

And I'm sure you look lovely. No offense intended to you.:flowers:

She doesn't look awful. Why do women have to be painted to look decent? She looks like a real person.

i was not talking about her non-maked up face....i'm not that stupid to think that because she's a "royal girlfriend" she have to be delightful and " ready for the red carpet"...she is a human being...i mean who on earth is spruce every single day of the year :eek: (except victoria beckham :D) with high heels, and tout le tralala

i was refering to her clothing..that see-through skirt is just awful imo...and that belt on the sweater..:eek: even in the 80's nobody would have worn that thing....

I don't care for her outfit at all, but I figure it was just an unfortunte choice on her part Everyone is entitled to them.

I really don't mind the non-make up look. At least I can recognize her without it. I can't say that about everyone.

Does anyone know if she coming home from somewhere in that outfit or did she come out of her London home? Why are these photos being taken?

I don't see anything wrong with those pictures.

It must be really awful to have people taking your picture everyday. You'd become so self-conscious. Gosh what would happen if your nose itches or if you have a wedgie?? No vacant corners for them! LOL

I also find nothing wrong with Kate in these pictures. Not her best day, but I don't understand the need to scrutinize and analyze every little imperfection. If she indeed went up to the paparazzi to ask them to stop, I find that quite mature and admirable.

Even supermodels don't photograph well from every angle, even with full makeup. Some of the photos appear to have been taken from low angle looking up, which casts even more shadows than a frontal shot.

If I'm violating the rules for posting this, I'm sorry. But here is the link to the pictures of her "having a word" with the vultures who hound her everyday. Very candid shots of her sans makeup. At the awful website they attempt to crucify her for wearing what appears to be a see-through skirt. GREAT BIG :ROLLEYES::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fotobanka isifa image service

Also in these pictures Kate is photographed with an anonymous male, which has those same forked tongues wagging about how it is hoped she has found a new man, which means cheating on William. GREAT BIG :ROLLEYES::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I believe this guy is the same friend who was photographed out with Kate and and a group of friends one evening last year, with his arm and his coat around Kate's shoulders. I recognized him almost immediately as a pal of her's. Nothing more.

Thank you for the photo link Luv2Cruise. It looks like Catherine is just starting out for the day and she stopped to take the paparrazzi to task for constantly following her. Good for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom