Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 2: December 2007-January 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It threatened to be their annus horribilis but, at the end of 2007, Prince William and Kate Middleton remain very much an item. In 2008, reports Andrew Alderson, they could make it official

Rings for Prince William and Kate Middleton? - Telegraph

Isn't it as if "Royal Sources" read these forums regularily and then use a respectable publication like the Daily Telegraph (It is respectable, isn't it? It has used to be when it comes to wine journalism, so I believe it is not a tabloid?) to comment? :D

We find all kind of things that were discussed here: what should William do instead of falling out of nightclubs in a drunken stupor? Were the fake earrings the real Xmas gift for Catherine? What's behind the claim that Catherine moved in with William and orchestrates the renovation? etc. etc.

I in addition get the feeling that the Telegraph runs more and more Royal stories and that they are well balanced if not positive. Maybe that's the media outlet the Royals now prefer instead of leaking infos to the tabloids.

I think it could happen with her but then again who knows...most people choose to hold off on marriage until their 30's now...

Good God! It must be slow news day. At least Mr Alderson didn't predict the actual engagement on Miss Middleton's birthday again.

I don't understand why they cannot simple give it a rest. Those constant marriage speculations are rather tiresome and have all turned out to be untrue so far. What will come will come and I'm sure we won't be reading it in some tabloid but have an official palace announcement about it. If that announcement will come in 2008 it certainly won't be before Peter's wedding in May since that would take away all the attention from Peter and Autumn. And if a marriage is planned for 2009 (probably in summer because of the weather) an engagement won't even be announced until December 2008 or January 2009, when William is done with his military training. Until then they should simply leave William and Kate alone and give them time to figure out whether a lifelong commitment to each other is really what they both want.

Well its good to see Wills and Kate happy; and I agree with you Isana these marriage speculations are very tiresome.

Well i just heard that Prince William and Kate Middleton have split up again

It's kind of funny, how she's got her face covered, like she's trying to hide from the paparazzi, but yet she's still got a huge smile on her face. Does anyone else find this funny (peculiar).

She looks so much cooler there than she ever looks when she gets all fixed up for the nightclubs. I love the 'daytime Kate' I guess, just looking slim and pretty in trendy jeans and casual top, no makeup (or rather the no-makeup makeup):D

Looks to me like Kate was caught brushing hair off her face.

Kate should lay off the heavy partying, she looks years older than her age. As for those white jeans-ick!

It's nothing personal against her but there is just somethng about her I don't like.

The triumph of Kate Middleton: She tightens her grip on Prince William as she searches for their first home | the Daily Mail
Article on Kate and William.

Interesting article ...I suspect someone who isn't a huge fan of Kate's was one of the sources.
That article I don't think is true. Earlier last year it was reported that William was building an eco friendly home near Highgrove or something. As for her mother I think she is snobby, she doesn't care if they are in love she just wants her daughter to marry into the royal family. I think Kate and her family's public profile has dropped.

That article I don't think is true. Earlier last year it was reported that William was building an eco friendly home near Highgrove or something. As for her mother I think she is snobby, she doesn't care if they are in love she just wants her daughter to marry into the royal family. I think Kate and her family's public profile has dropped.

I think Prince William in the years to come, has a lot of things on his hands than thinking about "house-hunting" with Kate. I agree, I think her family seem more concerned in getting their daughter marry a prince. Prince William needs to take his time, because that pressure can blow up.

I agree. I think the Middletons are more concerned with getting their beloved daughter married to Prince William the future King of England. They want their daughter to be known as the Queen of England in the hope that their status in society would raise.

I agree. I think the Middletons are more concerned with getting their beloved daughter married to Prince William the future King of England. They want their daughter to be known as the Queen of England in the hope that their status in society would raise.

I seems to me that Kate is only with Will for the perks, not because she really loves him. I'm not doubting their love for eachother but she just doesn't seem like he is who she loves.

Maybe one of the perks which has been so confidently asserted that Kate Middleton is seeking is a new thread in the Forums?
Mr and Mrs Middleton will no doubt be pleased.

The Wills and Kate juggernaut rolls into its third thread since the 'reconciliation' and can be found here.



Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom