Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 1: October-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a blinder a certain Miss Middleton played while they were "separated" there should be a book on how to re-catch your prince it would read something like this:-
Rules

3) go out clubbing every night of the week and make sure i get my photo taken a some point
4) change your wardrobe to suit your age - wear the lowest cut tops without looking like you are about to get on page 3 but yet still low enough to catch the attention of the press
5) dramtically raise the hemline of your skirt

What would Queen Mary have said??

it is like we all like Diana but Charles pick camila. becous she was right for him. other William gfs may be better then kate, but not right for William. or may be ther wuld be even more right gf, even more ugly then others in futur.and he pick her.

Isabella may be quite lovely, I think she's average, but he's with Kate because he likes Kate better. End of story.

He is so young to get married! I think he should wait until he is 30 that is the ideal age to get married, until then just be sure who he wants to be for the rest of his life!!

He is so young to get married! I think he should wait until he is 30 that is the ideal age to get married, until then just be sure who he wants to be for the rest of his life!!
Yes, hope he waits too and dates some other women during that time.
There are more pictures of party girl Kate from clubs this week, I'm starting to wonder if they really are together beyond friends?

:wub:Yes, Prince William and Kate had their little break from eachother to test their feelings for eachother. Now that they are back together again, a temporary situation may be made permanent; a growing relationship could be heading towards marriage, and a traditional one at that! So, keep your eyes peeled!!!:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Kate, she seems warm and kind. Very down to earth and focused on important things.

I think that Kate is the prettiest of the three girls. Now, I think that Isabella is "hotter" (there is quite a difference between pretty and hot. Like, Kate is pretty, but Chelsy Davy is hot.), but Kate seems to just have something about her that's just more aristocratic than the other two.

yea, kate is the best from all 3. William wife has to be kind becous queen have to be kind becous help people is there job. kate sure looks kind not only pretty.

All is quite since Kate was with the royal family. Does anyone know what Kate and Wills are up to?:flowers:

I'm little confused ... So are they still / official together or not?

I think that Kate is the prettiest of the three girls. Now, I think that Isabella is "hotter" (there is quite a difference between pretty and hot. Like, Kate is pretty, but Chelsy Davy is hot.), but Kate seems to just have something about her that's just more aristocratic than the other two.

Yeah she does have a certain artisto quality when she's all dressed up...or down like when she was rowing in diamond earrings and hair done.

i wonder if this is a sign of things to come?

eek Wedding Wedding! (pounds Table while cheering the words)

I think is to soon to speculate if theres going to be a wedding, between Prince William and Kate. Remember, don't pressure a Gemini, look what happen in 2006. Everyone thought there was an engagement and nothing happened. My God they even made plates of them. I think it is best they take things slow before anyone regrets anything, it is best to make a good decision than a wrong one.

waiting for my winning lottery ticket myself

Working is overrated...:lol:...if I could kick back and live off some money...please...:eek:

I agree!:D
I'll settle for my Prince Charming also as long as I didn't have to work outside of the home.

I could only live of another person money if I had a reason,such as raising children.Besides Kate's dad has lots of money and that job at Jizsaw sounds pretty lame anyways.

I agree!:D
I'll settle for my Prince Charming also as long as I didn't have to work outside of the home.
Oooh. You'll be waiting a long time. Men want their women to work in some capacity. If they don't they get resentful. My friends who all are independent get more dates than the ones who want to be "taken care of". (Which is code to a man for "Needy.")

That is not necessarily true. I have some very wealthy friends and colleagues who are quite happy to have their wives at home not working. Children or not.

That is not necessarily true. I have some very wealthy friends and colleagues who are quite happy to have their wives at home not working. Children or not.

Those women take care of their men in other ways. ;)

I just graduated at a university with a bachelors of history. Even with a rich boyfriend or Prince I would still show that I'm going to use my degree and intelligence, to work just for no one, but for all women who can change the world, at least. My point is, looking back past times, women has worked very hard to prove an equality of getting education and having a job, instead of just becoming a mother or a housewife. I believe that Kate did just one goal of getting a degree, great. But, become a role model to other independent women, who does not need a man to support them, by getting a descent job; even if your rich or not. Now our generation has changed, especially now that women are now becoming more dominate. Look at the Queen of England and Senator Clinton.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen pics taken by Catherine Middleton? For I doubt she will become a photoreporter (or paparazza) for a tabloid... :ROFLMAO:

I was not aware that she often moved in the circles of arts people where careers of photographers are being formed. But maybe she really has talent and maybe she gets a bit of help from Lord Snowdon or one of the other top photographers surrounding the RF. I mean, if the queen of Denmark can be known as a talented artists with exhibitions of her work, then why should the girlfriend of prince William not do the same?

Depends on her talent. So I would be glad if someone could point me to pictures by Catherine Middleton.

I just graduated at a university with a bachelors of history. Even with a rich boyfriend or Prince I would still show that I'm going to use my degree and intelligence, to work just for no one, but for all women who can change the world, at least. My point is, looking back past times, women has worked very hard to prove an equality of getting education and having a job, instead of just becoming a mother or a housewife. I believe that Kate did just one goal of getting a degree, great. But, become a role model to other independent women, who does not need a man to support them, by getting a descent job; even if your rich or not. Now our generation has changed, especially now that women are now becoming more dominate. Look at the Queen of England and Senator Clinton.

I really find comments such as 'just a mother' rather demeaning to people who have taken on full time the extremely vital role of raising their children.

I have known many women who also set out to have a career and fit the children in around that career. Amazingly when the child arrived they found it difficult to return to work, and in some cases, chose to stay at home to raise their child/ren. They don't see this as being 'just a mother' but as a worthwhile job that should be done with love and pride and shouldn't be derided by others in society. I currently teach with three women who have just had their second child (within the last year) and each is deciding to return to teaching for only two days a week next year in order to spend more time with their children and all three are planning another child in the next year or so and won't be returning to work at all after that until the last child finishes primary school. I wouldn't for a moment suggest that these three ladies are doing anything less than a valuable job for the community.

I read that it is official Kate Middleton, has left her job at Jigsaw...heres more on the article.

The Royalist - Is Kate's Life Clicking Into Place?

Maybe Jigsaw found it too ridiculous to have a person on payroll who actually doesn't work - I mean in the way people usually define the world "working" or "having a job".

Before she left Kate spent 95% of her time with clubbing, shopping, going on vacation and after she's back to 100%, not much of a difference for her usual lifestyle anyway.

Before she left Kate spent 95% of her time with clubbing, shopping, going on vacation and after she's back to 100%, not much of a difference for her usual lifestyle anyway.

How do you know that? Do you work at Jigsaw? Did you do the work she was payed for? I wonder why these IMHO unproven assertions turn up again and again, only because the girl didn't work behind a counter at Boot's where anyone could stare at her. I recall several pics of her driving to and from work. What do you imagine she did there? Staring out of the window while the paint on her nails was drying? Come on!

But to be working 3 to 4 days in a week in retail industry is something I can say "cant believe it exist in this industry". Been there as a buyer for 6 years, cant say we do have so much time for ourself...:rolleyes: but its fun!!

How do you know that? Do you work at Jigsaw? Did you do the work she was payed for? I wonder why these IMHO unproven assertions turn up again and again, only because the girl didn't work behind a counter at Boot's where anyone could stare at her. I recall several pics of her driving to and from work. What do you imagine she did there? Staring out of the window while the paint on her nails was drying? Come on!

My point is that this job at Jigsaw was never serious or something like a career as people in this business - wasn't she supposed to be a buyer? - or in most other businesses don't have as many vacation days or go clubbing until early hours at least twice a week. I am repeating myself but I find it most disturbing that a young woman in her age and with her education doesn't have any visible direction in her life = a serious job or career but enjoys a pensioner-like leasure lifestyle as a 25 year old. It is possible to have a career and helps being taken seriously, as proven by other royal girlfriends before, although we still don't know if Kate even is a royal girlfriend or not :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom