The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
. Diana never had to apply for or be interviewed for a job, Catherine does. Diana was just one part time cleaner for her sisters friend, so not really an earning your living job or gaining experience in anything except a bit of dusting. Working in a children's nursery, she was a very low in the pecking order assistant, probably only allowed to change nappies and help play with the children. Neither of which shows a 'working background', IMO. In fact it should have trained her on being a wife and mother.
Catherine has the honesty to admit, just like many 'ordinary' boys and girls, that she is not sure what direction she wants her career or indeed life to take. She has tried working in the buying department, (backstage job) of a major retailer, which many youngsters try.
Did any of Diana's jobs help her become a princess or a patron, clearly not. She only mixed within a very small select group (her sisters friends and friends of their friends).

Catherine has mixed, in the real world, with ordinary everyday people. As an assistant buyer, she would also have dealt with many suppliers and ordinary workers, she will have seen how to deal with many different people and situations. She would also have seen the workings of how a buying department handles such things as budgets.

As you can see, I don't think Catherine could be classed as a lazy princess, if she does become one. As for the 'enjoys shopping', don't we all? I have also seen no evidence of year round holidays, just the normal 2 or 3, couple of weeks away that most ordinary, working full time people take.
First of all she was a part time person. She only worked three days a week, unlike "Normal" person they work 7 or even 5 days a week.

Second, are you saying people who work as cleaners and teacher assistant in day cares are not a "real world" work? If that was you intention, thats offending anyone who does this kind of work, especially my mother.

Lastly, I do agree with the fact there nothing wrong in shopping, vacationing or even having a good time, but there is an extent to the point when are we going to take "Catherine" serious. If she is concerned of the duties of being a Princess or a Queen, then are we sure she is the right person for this job? (It is a job, in case everyone forgot!)

Philip Elmer-Dewitt, in Time Magazine
Old 11-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Aristocracy

I love Perez Hilton! Perhaps, Prince William is stressed with his relationship or even the media, which I bet is the media of course!

Philip Elmer-Dewitt, in Time Magazine
Old 11-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Nobility

Poor lad, has no privacy, even with his hair. People should not be judged by how much hair they have.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:35 PM

I don't think these were posted before. Kate went to the Halloween party at, surprise surprise, Mahiki.

http://www.lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action...eventid=536285

BTW, to mizzy2006: No offense about Richard Branson. I think he seems like a funny guy, and his kids rock. But I don't know if Sir Richard exactly qualifies as "sane"! But I mean that in a "good" way naturally....
Old 11-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR Princess View Post
First of all she was a part time person. She only worked three days a week, unlike "Normal" person they work 7 or even 5 days a week.
Many 'normal' people never work at all, those that do work, can work for a variety of days or even hours. The normal 'allowed' working week is 37 hours. I don't think I have met anyone who claimed to work 7 days a week, except unpaid parents.
Quote:
Second, are you saying people who work as cleaners and teacher assistant in day cares are not a "real world" work? If that was you intention, thats offending anyone who does this kind of work, especially my mother.
I said both of Diana's jobs (3 half days a week for each job held at different times) would not qualify her as having a working background. If I go and dig a few plants up in my friends garden, does that mean I can call myself a landscape gardener and claim to have a working background? Everyone seems to be complaining that Catherine, (unlike Diana ) hasn't had a real job, when in fact Catherine has been working an extra 3 half days each week!
Quote:
Lastly, I do agree with the fact there nothing wrong in shopping, vacationing or even having a good time, but there is an extent to the point when are we going to take "Catherine" serious. If she is concerned of the duties of being a Princess or a Queen, then are we sure she is the right person for this job? (It is a job, in case everyone forgot!)
She isn't a princess or queen at the moment though is she, it is not even on the horizon as far as anyone knows. If she lives her life as others want her to, in preparation for becoming a 'princess', are you all going to give her back her lost time if she doesn't marry William? Is everyone going to turn around and say, you go out and have some fun, make up for lost time, I seriously doubt it, they will all continue pursuing the next woman for a good shot, intermingled with trips to the clubs and holidays.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:04 PM

The Sun picked on him for the bald spot too (again, for the hundred thousandth gazillionth time)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle473511.ece
They said he had gone to Mahiki with a "mystery blonde".
I wish they wouldn't pick on him for that bald spot. It's getting old, and it's mean. By 30, his hair will look something like Prince Edward's hair, and if the media keeps on like this, William's baldness will detract from everything he does, even the charitable works. That won't be good.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Courtier

They're both clubbing solo again...I wonder if they are off again...

He should do something about the bald thing...I mean jesus...he has enough money to fix it before he loses it completely.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
He should do something about the bald thing...I mean jesus...he has enough money to fix it before he loses it completely.
Why should he have to do anything about it?
Old 11-16-2007, 08:49 PM

There is a "new" picture of Kate, from an Italian news article with the date of 4 October, this year. I never saw this pic before and it's different. It looks like Kate locked her keys in her car and the guy behind her is trying to open the car for her. She is looking at the paps as if to say, "What? I'm not human?"

Picture

Source: Novella2000
Old 11-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbenson View Post
Why should he have to do anything about it?
He doesn't have the right head to rock the bald look...it's the cold hard truth.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
They're both clubbing solo again...I wonder if they are off again...
Yeah, I think they aren't really together in a serious way as the tabloids would like people to think. Because, would you really believe that they could continue in this manner for another 2-3 yrs if it was serious?
Old 11-17-2007, 02:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
BTW, to mizzy2006: No offense about Richard Branson. I think he seems like a funny guy, and his kids rock. But I don't know if Sir Richard exactly qualifies as "sane"! But I mean that in a "good" way naturally....
Yeah..looks funny but he's billionaires...who cares and the children seems to have good direction too so far..
Old 11-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Aristocracy

Do you think this is wearing a couple they installed?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...EX_468x640.jpg
http://img7.tianya.cn/photo/2007/10/...29_6663260.jpg
Old 11-17-2007, 08:14 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I don't think these were posted before. Kate went to the Halloween party at, surprise surprise, Mahiki.

London Features International Ltd

i'm wondering who the guy is? is it a) a body guard/personal protection...that would explain why he's so close to her or b) a date...that would explain why he's so close to her.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Commoner

Chelsy & Kate
Old 11-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Courtier

Out again...solo

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Blog Archive Non-Stop pAArty Machine!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:26 AM

The Mail on Sunday is making another bold claim. Despite that the couple have spent much time apart lately, apparently leading independent (maybe even separate) lives, Katie Nicholl insists that they are planning yet another trip to the Indian Ocean islands. Nicholl quotes her unidentified "mole" as her principal source. Nicholl's "mole" claims that the Rodrigues getaway will be his Xmas present to Kate.
William to whisk Kate off to love island | the Mail on Sunday
Old 11-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Aristocracy

Out in Mayfair 11/17/07 : Click image to close this window: Click image to close this windowWill and Harry Unlimited - Photo Gallery
Old 11-18-2007, 07:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Talking

Anorak News Blog Archive Kate Middleton Shoots For The Hip

KATE Middleton, gelfriend to Prince William, is wearing a trouser suit in a green and black motif with matching knee boots.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:16 AM

Kate's coat is so pretty. I do hope they are either together or not together, if you know what I mean. I don't know how anyone can do "casual dating" because, for me, that is just confusing and misleading. I think when people try dating multiple people, someone ends up being hurt.... My advice to them is to either date or move on. Door A or Door B. No flitting between. They have dated now since 2004 and it is time to end the games. In or out, committed or not, take it or leave it.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, prince william