Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it would be interesting if it wasn't just another silly, filler article.

Last edited:
I like William seems to be honoring his mother, in his own way. It seems he and Kate have gravitated to children's charities. I noticed many of the charities for wedding donations were as well. It is nice to see him focussing on kids like his mother, but not taking over her charities.

I am not sure I can see the link to his mother per se, there are plenty of children's charities around that can be supported.

"Students, parents, governors, staff and local dignitaries, will gather to see Prince William unveil a commemorative plaque, and Miss Middleton will present a creative writing award."

I wonder if she'll speak then or if William will do the talking and she'll just "present" the award. Either way, it will be nice to see them out again before the wedding.

I like William seems to be honoring his mother, in his own way. It seems he and Kate have gravitated to children's charities. I noticed many of the charities for wedding donations were as well. It is nice to see him focussing on kids like his mother, but not taking over her charities.

And how about all of the childrens charities that Prince Charles has helped out of the 40 or so years he has been able to? I don't think this has anything to do with Diana, William and Kate have been asked to appear at this place and they're going.

Recent tweets from Richard Palmer :
Prince William won't want to be outdone by his brother so look out for updates from RAF Valley on Friday in the UK

Great words from Prince Harry today. I've been travelling up to Anglesey, where Prince William will show the Queen around his base Friday.

http://twitter.com/#!/RoyalReporter

She looks very nice (minus the wrinkled skirt)

How wonderful to wake up to some news and new pictures!
Navy really suits her, the fabric isn't helping. she's using her hair back, that I also like.

I love this suit on her, much better then the red one in my opinion. She looks classy but age appropriate - the hair have back is very flattering on her. IMO best look she's worn yet aside from engagement dress!!!:)

She looks great! Chic, lovely, yet understated. Perfect!

Miss Middleton seems never to put a foot wrong, as the saying goes... There are no embarrassing photo images, her clothes are tasteful, her smile is beautiful and engaging, and she comfortably (and not petulantly) lets William take the lead, as she should, in accordance with protocol.

When you think of all that she must endure where ever she goes, whatever she does... for example: the constant, never ending comparisons to Diana; the heavy demands of putting together an appropriate wardrobe with the fashionistas ready to pounce; always knowing that the press is just waiting for her to do or say something wrong, which so far she has not; the heavy responsibility of instantly becoming a senior member of the Royal Family, one who will hereafter endure (and must cope with) constant, unending scrutiny. It is incredible that she consistently exudes an aura of poise and confidence with elegance and appropriateness -- and manages to project an image of ease and self-control. WOW!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom