Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind seeing them on another engagement before the wedding. :)

Sounds good to me I'd like to see them again. IMO for the first few years I get the feeling we won't be seeing these two that much so any public engagement IMO will be quite a treat.

For obvious reasons I would love to see them in Northern Ireland!

I really enjoyed seeing the video and pics from William and Catherine's recent engagements. I know, as some have mentioned above, that all she had to do was smile and shake hands, etc., but despite the fact that these engagements weren't "difficult", I was still impressed by Catherine. Knowing the words to the Welsh anthem, dressing appropriately, charming the crowds while playing a supporting role to William, etc. - these were all done very well. Catherine seems to be able to balance professionalism with a "common touch", and I think this will be a big asset of hers in the future.

They're apparently doing another engagement tomorrow, no word yet as to where it is or what they'll be doing, maybe the rumoured trip to N.Ireland?

From twitter:
@victoriaarbiter
#William and #Kate have their 3rd #Royal engagement tomorrow! I'll tell you where they're going in the morning....

Kate and William just arrived in Northern Ireland for a one day visit

IIt is good to see that they have made an effort to visit all the major parts of the UK before the wedding.

Last edited:
I presume the couple will carry out engagements across the breadth of the UK in the first year following their wedding.

ungracious to point out his handwriting is better :)

RoyalReporter:

William's (lighthearted) advice on seeing Kate sign a visitors book today? "Your handwriting is going to have to get better."

Last edited:
So lovely that they came to Northern Ireland!

Just a little gutted I was teaching and couldn't go to see them lol!

Nice to see them again, they look cute together and seems to be a "good team".
I suppose after watching the videos that it is Prince William who makes pancakes for breakfast, he was flipping it better ;)

He has a noticeably dry, sarcastic sense of humour - I think he's even said so himself in interviews - I think he also shares that with Harry seeing at the number of times they both make deprecating jokes at the expense of the other & self-deprecating jokes too. It's not really meant to be a serious slight or insult but is just quite dry humour & gentle ribbing. ;)

Wow! Now that came as a surprise! didn't know they had engagements in NI! Anyways, nice to see them again.
Beautiful coat, I guess the boots are a better choice when walking in grass. I must admit I envy her hair oh so very much.
I read somewhere they, along with Prince Charles, visit Westminster Abbey last night. No pictures of that yet?

Saw the couple today at the City Hall - great that William has finally made it to Northern Ireland. Everyone in Belfast was very excited to see Kate and she was very warmly welcomed

Mia Mae The picture of kate, william and the prince of wales leaving westminster are in the Express today

Saw the couple today at the City Hall - great that William has finally made it to Northern Ireland. Everyone in Belfast was very excited to see Kate and she was very warmly welcomed

Lucky you! When did you found out they were going there? if you don't mind me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom