Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MRSJ said:
I can't wait for tomorrow now!

Same! I'm so impressed with how she handled herself. I knew she had it in her!

I had never heard of that forum before. I just went there to take a look at it and have seen enough already. Totally not my cup of tea.
I read that comment that you mentioned, they don't know what they are talking about :lol: :lol:.

That gallery link you posted is really cute :flowers:.

That place is so fulled with jealousy. And usually is simply bickery. here at least people use arguments. Not the case there!

anyways......

Hopefully some of the locals have an youtube account and we'll get to see more videos of them talking to the crowd

Same here, I am amazed by her. And William is so proud of her, I find it wonderful to see them together. I think he fell in love with a classy girl.

Let's stay on topic.

We don't need to speak ill about other forums.

Thanks!

Zonk

British Forums Moderator

Let's stay on topic.

We don't need to speak ill about other forums.

Thanks!

Zonk

British Forums Moderator
Sorry didn't mean to start anything:blush: Really looking forward to tomorrow, William chose a fine young lady very classy, once again very well done.

Just looking through all the photos and video . . . looks like it was a wonderful event. Kate seemed very confident and friendly (and I thought she looked lovely), and she and William truly look like they'll make a great pair. It all warmed my heart. It's all becoming more "real" to me now.

Sorry didn't mean to start anything:blush: Really looking forward to tomorrow, William chose a fine young lady very classy, once again very well done.

Me neither and I am looking forward to tomorrow as well - this definitely tastes moreish :).

Me neither and I am looking forward to tomorrow as well - this definitely tastes moreish :).

jezz, I forgot about tomorrow:lol:
Does anyone know their schedule?? or when "it" would begin?

We have waited so long to see how Kate gets on during an official duty and I actually feel abit emotional about it all! She didn't seem nervous at all and handled the visit with great charm and dignity! I rather think she has found her calling and the fact that she has taken the time to learn some Welsh (the national anthem at least!) shows that she wants to do a good job and will take her role seriously. She also looked absolutely beautiful!

What a great start!

I think she'll definitely do well in her new role.

Oh she looked gorgeous and so kind. I would think William is so happy to have Catherine with him. Love love love the photos - thanks to all who posted

So proud of Kate, her champagne-christening - and her singing of the Welsh national anthem. What a great day for them (and William looks truly impressed, and she looks so happy to please him).

Makes me think that perhaps I could work a bit harder on my on Welsh and perhaps one day sing along.

WOW!! I knew Ms Middleton had the princess in her. What a wonderful job she did today. For what I saw today Catherine will be a very popular princess.:flowers:

Yay for Kate! I think she did great on this appearance! If she was nervous you couldn't tell!

So proud of Kate, her champagne-christening - and her singing of the Welsh national anthem. What a great day for them (and William looks truly impressed, and she looks so happy to please him).

Makes me think that perhaps I could work a bit harder on my on Welsh and perhaps one day sing along.

Haha, me too! I can do the anthem (if I'm helped along with others singing too!) but not much else. Really should improve my Welsh, it's a lovely language.

Really impressed by both of them today, obviously it's only the start of things & anything can happen in the future but it bodes well I think. :flowers:

Wow! Kate did wonderful today! It almost looks like she's fully adapted to her role. She seemed really comfortable. The only thing I thought weird was her face...she looks different to me, like she aged a bit.

I started blubbing when they got out of the car. My husband is on the point of banning me from watching the wedding as I'm going to be so emotional haha :ROFLMAO:

University creates William and Kate scholarship

:previous: Has this been posted yet? Now that's royalty!...any name suggestions:ohmy:

I haven't seen it before. What about "Willate" or "Kill" ? :p

Beautiful photo of the couple I haven't seen this posted yet.
http://cdn.theblemish.com/images/2011/02/prince-william-kate-600x294.jpg

own! this is new to me too.

I'm sorry but is it wrong I wanna cry I dunno why tbh I just feel SO happy and proud my god I'm going to be a bloody mess on wedding day if this how I am now!

Same here! I still can't wrap my head around it. in 2 months (+/-) they will be married :D :D. Can't wait to hear them referring to each other as wife and husband

Last edited:
I think shw did great for her 1st time. Better than anyone could expect. She seemed calm, relaxed but still poised. She seemed to interact easily with the public. The outfit was apropriate.

I believe she deserves a congratulation phone call from the Queen and the Prince of Wales today or tomorrow (after the visit to St. Andrews). I expect William must already have assured her how well she went on the way back home, but some positive reinforcement from The Queen or the PoW wouldn't harm.

Ahhh... it is so great to see both William and Kate doing this engagement and looking as it they've done it a million times before. Both of them looked as pleased to meet the crowd as the crowd was to meet them. Kate really looked as if she was born to the royal engagement role and I think we really have a winning team in these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom