Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her figure looked the same back in december at the charity event w/ Will. Im pretty sure she's not anorexic. She's always been thin. She doesn't look unhealthy, her face looks fine.

Here's a video of Kate from the wedding. She's walking w/ Harry and talking w/ Beatrice and her boyfriend too. I like seeing the family together :)

BBC News - Kate Middleton and Prince William at friend's wedding

Last edited:
Okay, from what I saw I thought that Kate's legs looked too thin. This could have been an illusion as her legs looked well muscled. Stockings would probably have been more flattering.

That's the only thing that says maybe she's okay - her legs do have muscle definition from exercise. Is she suppose to be athletic? She does look like a slip of a thing, though. (In one of the photos you can clearly see that she has sheer 'nude' stockings on).

If she can eat and not gain - then I hate her! :p ;)

IMO I think she's so excited she can't eat!!

That's how I am...if I'm really excited I won't be able to eat much. She's already thin so I doubt she's trying to lose weight before the wedding at least in my opinion:).

isnt she wearing this dress?
Working Royals
scroll down to see it, shes wearing a pink jacket.
Also, Kate has a female P.O who is an ex-airhostess, like her mother, and I read they bonded really well.
And from the video posted, we can see that the "guest" in the pictures (in black) is her P.O.
Thanks for the video, I noticed her hair looked much lighter in the video than the pictures, atleast to my eyes:)

Last edited:
:previous: Yes she definitely should have worn stockings! :nonono:

That's the only thing that says maybe she's okay - her legs do have muscle definition from exercise. Is she suppose to be athletic? She does look like a slip of a thing, though. (In one of the photos you can clearly see that she has sheer 'nude' stockings on).

If she can eat and not gain - then I hate her! :p ;)

Then I will take the "hate" for her; I am one of those who can eat all they want and not gain :D
People who are naturally slender usually don't have the "having to lose weight" issues

I think that she could be wearing "nude" stockings. Her legs don't look completely bare to me.

You are right. You can tell in the photo where she is walking with Prince Harry that they are sheer stockings with a slight sheen.

:previous: Yes she definitely should have worn stockings! :nonono:

If you look at the link posted by gfgo2 :previous:, you can see she is certainly wearing sheer stockings ( you'd have to be pretty stupid not to with the weather we are having here at the moment!!):)

Also, Kate has a female P.O who is an ex-airhostess, like her mother, and I read they bonded really well.
And from the video posted, we can see that the "guest" in the pictures (in black) is her P.O.
Yes, it's more obvious from the video that she is a protection officer. Are you sure this is the one is an ex-airhostess? Watching her walk and her body language she strikes me as being rather tough. Not what I am used to seeing serving beverages and handing out earphones in the friendly skies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad they are protecting her- there are some really nutz out there.

OT but why does the DM put articles like this under US Showbiz? What does the BRF gave to do with US Showbiz? I just find that silly and amusing-

It's under TV&Showbiz; because the royals are technical celebrities to the DM.

Lumutqueen said:
It's under TV&Showbiz; because the royals are technical celebrities to the DM.

Ok I get that but US celebrities? So is DM implying that BRF is celebrities in US? I figured they'd be celebrities in England- sorry mods for OT

Yes off topic...let's stay focused on William and Kate's current events.

kate's birthday

Happy Birthday to Kate. I believe she is 29 yrs today.
May she have many more happy birthdays as William's wife and as a treasured member of the British Royal Family.

In a way I was hoping for the Danish twins to arrive on Kate's birthday but that can't be helped so maybe Kate will be asked to be one of the godparents,I think that would make her feel very welcome into the Royals circle.:flowers:

No woman in her right mind would be bare legged during a winter event. Just as unlikely as a guy wearing shorts.

She has tights on, and I've seen people wearing shorts. The weather is turning milder now.

More pictures of this outfit:
Prince William & Kate Middleton: Royal Relative's Wedding! | prince william kate middleton royal relatives wedding 03 - Photo Gallery | Just Jared

I like her hat but the outfit is so much black. It is more appropiate for the Remembrance Sunday than a wedding.

gfg02 I like the whole outfit. But if I were Ms Middleton I would have used the dark purple accessory color as the main color and black as the accessory with that outfit. I agree with you that the much black would be more appropriate for Remembrance Sunday.:flowers:

Ms Middleton has slimmed down since university. I read that she is a size 4 US size. Looking at here muscular legs and arms she seems healthy. All her immediate family have nice healthy body weight. I think Catherine takes after her mother in appearance and figure. Mrs. Middleton has a great figure for a woman in her fifties.:flowers:

Yes, it's more obvious from the video that she is a protection officer. Are you sure this is the one is an ex-airhostess? Watching her walk and her body language she strikes me as being rather tough. Not what I am used to seeing serving beverages and handing out earphones in the friendly skies.

oh no , I'm not sure this the ex-airhostess, I understand your point:) But i think I read she was assigned only one female P.O (others were males) so maybe now she has two?

I think Kate's in that unenviable position that comes with anyone (but particularly women) who are in the spotlight, if she gains any weight whatsoever she'll get called "fat" (even if she's not) & if she's thin she'll get called anorexic etc (even if she's not). Can't win either way, but just have to hope she's healthy/sensible & ignores what the press writes I suppose.

I cannot believe that she would go to a wedding not wearing tights. It is just something that is not done! Looking at the photo a page or so back, with Prince Harry, her legs have a sheen, so I think she must be wearing very shear flesh-coloured tights. :ohmy:

Are tights and nylons inter-changeable words in Britain? Here nylons are sheer, tights are heavier fabric (like ballerinas wear w/ tutus or little girls w/ dresses.) She looks like she's wearing nude nylons - like I wear most days to work. What caught my attention is that she's wearing the same colors that William is, her shoes and purse match his tie, her coat matches his dark overcoat and her dress is more charcoal like his pants. My nieces do that a lot - co-ordinate with their boyfriend's outfits. I don't like that deep sheer V cut w/ see-through insert in the front of the dress, but I noticed the bride has a similar neckline, so I must just assume I am hopelessly old fashioned in my taste:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom