The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Courtier

BelgaPicture - Category details

Kate watching polo 10 July 2010.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Commoner

In this photo she reminds me of Posh spice: skinny with frizzy long hair.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think the wind might have been wreaking havoc on her hair, making it look frizzier than it would be. It happens to me all the time. As for her weight, I think there's a difference between thin and Victoria Beckham.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 07-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Prince Harry and Prince William were playing in The Chakravarty Cup
Polo Match on July 10, 2010 in Tetbury, England.

Here's another gallery also including Kate:

** gettyimages: GBR: The Chakravarty Cup Polo Match **
Old 07-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
I'm surprised that no one else has posted this; unless, of course, it's in a different thread and I didn't notice it.

Daily Post North Wales - News - North Wales News - Prince William and Kate Middleton go shopping in Blaenau Ffestiniog

BTW I dreamt about Kate last night for the first time. I have yet to dream about having tea with the Queen, which is supposed to be a common one for royal-watchers.
http://www.profimedia.hu/image/detail/0076052468
http://www.profimedia.hu/image/detail/0076052471
http://www.profimedia.hu/image/detail/0076052470
Old 07-11-2010, 04:56 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Giggling Kate Middleton distracted by friend as she watches Prince William play polo | Mail Online
Old 07-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Heir Apparent

2 cute pictures of Kate putting her arm around Wills at the reception after the Polo match

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...6/Untitled.png
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Untitled2.png
Old 07-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
2 cute pictures of Kate putting her arm around Wills at the reception after the Polo match
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...6/Untitled.png
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Untitled2.png
Ms Middleton's upper arms are very muscular from these photos. We can speculate what she does with her time-exercise and keeping her relationship alive. Do we really know that they are living together now?
Old 07-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
Ms Middleton's upper arms are very muscular from these photos. We can speculate what she does with her time-exercise and keeping her relationship alive. Do we really know that they are living together now?
No we don't know they are official living together, but to be honest, we never know anything for certain with either of the wales boys.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:25 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
........but to be honest, we never know anything for certain with either of the wales boys.
I think it is great that the boys can have a degree of privacy and space without the world intruding on them!
Old 08-01-2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Kate - who studied photography as part of her History of Art degree - is now finalising details of the London show due to take place later this year.
Our insider told us: "This is Kate's passion. She has always wanted to be a photographer since she was a student.
Among Kate's best work to be exhibited in the autumn is a hazy sunset. There is also a brilliant "wild seascape". It's hoped the show will raise money for charity

'Lazy' Kate snaps up a job at last | News Of The World

Old 08-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl View Post
See! she finally does something for a charity and already the press is jumping down her throat for it.

Personally I'd love to see it when that exhibit opens and hear her describe what the photos meant to her and why she took it. You all did notice that she didn't photograph any people of mention? I'd be willing to be that she has a hefty album of things that are personal to her and William and maybe .. just maybe 60 years from now, she'll release them to the public.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I think it is great that the boys can have a degree of privacy and space without the world intruding on them!
Granny taught them well me thinks.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well well well, I wonder what picture will be on the front of Hello! next week.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Are you suggesting that this is a possible cover of the next Hello with the proverbial headline.....Yet another wedding...not her own?

Or the fact that Kate (and the Middletons) are pushing to be in Hello!?

Old 10-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The first one.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Administrator

Yes, I can definitely see that.

Liking the hat (for once) and not so sure about the dress.

Kate has no fashion sense IMO. Its like her personality....just there...no pizzaz or anything but thats the topic for another thread

Old 10-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Courtier

More pics: Prince William and Kate Middleton Wedding - Images | Newspix International
Old 10-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Gentry

I agree with you Zonk about Kate.
Remember the days when she only wore those one pair of black boots? I'm glad she has evolved.

I'm finding that Kate is looking prettier lately? the hat and dress are way better than usual. I don't think the jacket really goes with the dress, but it was a good effort.

I've always wondered why she never puts her hair up? it is always the same style every day. Very Jennifer Aniston.

Also, lol at the William/losing hair note in that article. "William looked dashing in tails but appeared to be losing even more of his hair - which is making him look more and more like his uncle, Prince Edward."

Haha. That's so insulting. Poor guy always having it pointed out.

Closed Thread

Tags
catherine middleton, kate middleton, prince william